- Several years of experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Sales and business development experience
- Proven track record of increased revenue and retention
About the Job
The Account Executive’s role is to provide ongoing development of existing and prospective clients. The candidate will work with the sales team on developing initiatives to grow existing client base by qualifying sales leads, setting appointments, and tracking sales processes. The sales executive will execute general inbound and outbound sales, and work aggressively to win new business opportunities. Work includes collaborating with engineers, technical consultants and project management for successfully bringing on and developing new clients.
- Complete and maintain pipeline development, sales forecasting, and data gathering
- Effectively record calls, monitor progress, and produce written sales reports.
- Needs identification and analysis
- Solution creation, cost generation, proposal presentations
- Closing and contract negotiations
- Follow the company sales process to produce qualified sales opportunities
- Client management, determining client requirements and expectations in order to recommend products and services
- Proactively recommend items needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Present a professional image at all times to potential clients, existing clients, and vendors
Indeed - 17 months ago