MUST HAVE At Least 2+ years experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager for SBC, AT&T, McLeod USA (Paetec), Nuvox, XO or any other Local, Long Distance, Cellular or Data service provider to be considered for this position.
We are a full service telecommunication Solution Provider dedicated to helping small, medium, and large businesses save money and increase efficiency for their voice, data, cellular and internet solutions. We work with companies for all of their communication needs to give them personal attention and superior services. Our organization believes in teamwork and each employee plays an important part. As part of our team you will use the consultative sales method to work with customers, analyze their current telecom services and provide them with solutions that meet their needs. As part of our team you will have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop more skills and knowledge each day. If you have experience in the telecommunications industry and are looking for an environment that promotes growth, opportunity and challenges we are looking for you!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
You will be responsible for cold calling leads, working with sales management and support staff to get appropriate quotes and contracts and will have monthly quotas to meet. You will be responsible for meeting with customers, discussing telecom services in an intelligent and investigative manor and making sure all of their communications needs have been met.
- Must have a history of meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas and other goals.
- Be able to maintain an working knowledge of telecom products, new product offerings, price changes, sales promotions and order processes.
- Detailed oriented and organized with the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and respond promptly to requests for service and assistance. Responsive to the needs of customers and the organization. Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external team members.
- Must know how to prioritize, use time efficiently and manage competing demands in an expeditiously, calm, organized and decisive manner. Ability to work independently and problem solve quickly with a limited amount of supervision.
- Good analytical skills in resolving business challenges related to pre-sales delivery. Ability to operate and thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment that is constantly changing.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism required. Must be able to write and speak clearly and informatively. Must have the ability to listen and get clarification when needed and to respond well to questions. Must be able understand and present numerical data efficiently.
Education and/or Experience
- BA or BS degree or 2+ years telecommunications sales experience required.
- Strong PC and Microsoft Office application skills required.