MUST HAVE At Least 2+ years of experience as a Commercial (Non Residential) Account Executive or Account Manager for Charter, SBC, AT&T, Verizon, Frontier, CenturyLink, Windstream, McLeod USA, Paetec, Nuvox, XO or any other Local, Long Distance, Cellular or Data service provider to be considered for this position.
We are a full service telecommunications consulting and sales organization dedicated to helping small, medium, and large businesses analyze their communications services. We work with business customers to review service options from various providers and purchase appropriate services for their voice, data, cellular and internet needs. By providing personal attention and superior support to our customers we have created an award winning team of professional telecommunications personnel.
Our organization believes in teamwork and each employee plays an important part. As part of our team you will use the consultative sales method to work with customers, analyze their current telecom services and provide them with solutions that meet their needs. As part of our team you will have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop new skills and knowledge each day. If you have experience in the telecommunications industry and are looking for an environment that promotes growth, opportunity and challenges we are looking for you!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
You will be responsible for prospecting on businesses within the St. Louis area for their communications services, meeting with customers and gathering information, working with Sales Management and Sales Support staff to acquire appropriate quotes and contracts and will have monthly quotas to meet. When meeting with customers you will be responsible for discussing all aspects of business communication services in an intelligent and investigative manor and making sure to gather accurate information on customer needs.
- Must have a history of meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas and other goals.
- Be able to maintain a working knowledge of telecom products, new product offerings, price changes, sales promotions and order processes.
- Must be detail oriented and organized with the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Be able to effectively manage customer expectations and respond promptly to requests for service and assistance. Be responsive to the needs of customers and your team members within the organization. Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external business contacts.
- Must know how to prioritize, use time efficiently and manage competing demands in an expeditiously, calm, organized and decisive manner. Should have the ability to work independently and problem solve quickly with a limited amount of supervision.
- Must have good analytical skills in resolving business challenges related to pre-sales delivery and the ability to operate and thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment that is constantly evolving.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism required. Must be able to write and speak clearly and informatively. Must have the ability to listen and request clarification when needed and to respond well to questions. Must be able understand and present numerical data efficiently.
- Excellent Benefits, Car Allowance, and the benefit of not just being another number at one of the big telecom carriers.
- Base Salary, Upfront compensation, and Residual compensation that will allow you to build a future growth plan.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA or BS degree or 2+ year’s telecommunications sales experience required.
- Strong PC and Microsoft Office application skills required.
Please respond with resume and salary requirements