Digital Motion, a fast growing online provider of website design & digital marketing, is looking for an experienced PHP Web Developer / Project Manager with strong problem solving skills to join an existing team for full-time employment in our Bohemia office. As a Digital Motion Staff member, you'll discover that as you go above and beyond to fulfill the needs of your new job we go aboe and beyond in terms of benefits, perks, company events and team programs. We think you'll enjoy working here. We know we do!!
As a lead PHP programmer & Project Manager of our team, you will be responsible for building new and customizing existing B2B e-commerce apps.
PHP, SQL/Mysql, Apache, Linux, HTML, CSS, as well as Object Oriented PHP development for team usage.
Features and Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience, we offer a full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, 401K and vacation time.
- Must be comfortable meeting with clients (onsite & offsite)
- Proficient converting customer requirements into a project plan and complete project in a timely fashion.
- Must be capable of working in a flexible environment and work overtime to meet deadlines on occasion.
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- 4+ years professional experience in PHP web development and object-oriented design.
- Strong Project management experience.
- Strong HTML skills (including browser compatibility knowledge) required.
- HTML5 experience recommended.
- SQL/MySQL skills experience or other relational databases.
- Version control experience recommended.
- Knowledge of Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pintrest).
- Cold Fusion experience is a plus.
- Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and meet deliverable dates with limited supervision.
- Candidates must also be a team player, proficient at turning ideas into code
- Must be able to communicate effectively using both written and verbal means.
- Must understand and be capable of working in a flexible environment where overtime and extra efforts may be required to meet deadlines.
Please reply with salary requirements and click apply now.