Digital People Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Pleasant placement agency for graphics temporaries
Graphic designer for a temporary agency (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILOctober 22, 2017
Digital People was very good at placing temporary graphic artists in positions that were of longer duration and suited the abilities of the placements. Great people to work with.
Pros
Very helpful in finding temporary positions for graphic artists
Cons
Permanent placement was not available.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for your review of Digital People! I am glad to see that you were able to find great matches through us, and that you felt supported by our employees!

Great Company in the Mpls Market
Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 24, 2017
Digital People has a professional team supporting the Minneapolis area. Wide variety of assignments. Would recommend to someone looking to work contract or for their downtown Mpls team.
Pros
Work hard, play hard culture. Take care of their contractors and associates.
Cons
Only one office in the Minneapolis market.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your review of Digital People! It is great to know that our staff has been professional and helpful. We work hard to ensure our employees feel well supported.

Good company
Senior Strategic Planning Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 30, 2016
Responsive to the needs of consultants. Provided great opportunities over the years to work at major companies and help to establish my networking connections.
October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Digital People! I am glad to see that you have had such a positive experience with our team and clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital People. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3