Digital Prospectors Employee Reviews

Incredible support staff dedicated to employees success
DEPUTY SYSTEM ENGINEERING TEST DIRECTOR (Current Employee), MIT/Lincoln Laboratory, Lexington, MAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: support in job placement, incredibly dedicated recruiters who are willing to go the extra mile for their employees
Digital Prospectors (DPC) found me my current position as a Deputy System Engineering Test Director at MIT/Lincoln Laboratory. There I create system and software test plans and procedures for a Space Situational Awareness program supporting the US Air Force. I have learned many different skills such as Maven, Subversion (SVN), Eclipse, Perl, Hadoop, JMeter, some Java and space systems engineers roles.

The management at DPC is outstanding in providing career support and placement at prestigious organizations. By general consensus of contractors at MIT/Lincoln Laboratory, DPC is far and away the best contracting company to be employed by. DPC has also been referred to as the best company to find qualified contractors for Lincoln Lab. The hardest part of my position is rising to the challenge of interacting with brightest of the bright in the world. The most enjoyable part of my position is interacting with the brightest of the bright that challenges me to perform to my very best. I enjoy working with the people here.