B2B publisher seeks Account Manager with 4+ years digital experience to support sales team within the healthcare IT space. The Digital Account Manager would be responsible for day-to-day client communications, campaign management, reporting and analysis as well as assisting in pipeline development. This is an exciting opportunity to help an established publisher grow its digital marketing services & client support capabilities.
The digital client services manager will support 2 sales representatives and report directly to the Corporate Marketing Director. While there will be up-sell opportunities, this is not a sales role and sales executives should not apply.
- Ensure successful digital campaign execution from deliverables through implementation and reporting
- Regular account reviews to identify up-sell opportunities, optimization tactics and performance issues
- Understand client needs and challenges and identify appropriate digital solutions
- Advise sales teams about potential business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Help sales teams identify, target and contact new opportunities
- Assist sales teams in developing and implementing media plans
- Resolve client issues stemming from internal or external issues
- Accompany sales representatives on client conference calls, meetings and events
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years digital advertising experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of DART for Publishers
- Strong knowledge of rich media strategy and implementation
- Experience using Google Analytics for website reporting and campaign tracking
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Understanding of multi-channel campaigns across digital, events and print
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Multi-tasking and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Vendome Group produces high-quality publications, websites and events for professionals in the healthcare, real estate, and construction industries. Whether in print, online, or face-to-face, our mission is to improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers and provide them with the tools they need to profitably bring their services and products to market.
Vendome Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.