Digital Resource Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to work. Clear expectations and amazing team
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 16, 2017
This is a great place to work. First of all, there is a great team atmosphere with everyone always open to helping each other and just overall having a positive vibe.

When it comes to the work, expectations are clear, goals are defined and there is no lack of feedback and assistance. You can ask anyone anything, no issues, no judgement, just a team helping each other to make sure the job gets done right and that we all grow. Made a mistake? Not a problem, learn from it and move forward is the main message here.

We are growing quickly and it's really cool to work with a team that is very creative and cool. Teamwork is a big thing here and that makes most tasks easy to handle. When I came for the interview I could tell this is a different kind of office. After working here for awhile, I can tell you that it definitely is.

I would tell anyone that's thinking of working here that this is a great place to work. Legitimate growth and opportunities with a great environment (not to mention the office is in an amazing area) should be more than enough reason to work here. I'm very happy with everything here and everyone else is always in a good mood.
Pros
Random free lunch or leave early days, growth opportunities
Best place to work with opportunity to grow!
Internet Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 16, 2017
This is a great atmosphere to work in. No micromanaging, which really alleviates stress in the workplace. We all communicate and ask questions as they arise. We are like one big group, even though we have different job titles. I truly enjoy my job and the work environment!
Pros
Surprise "acts of kindness" at least once of month
Best Place to Work!
Internet Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 29, 2016
I couldn't be happier working at Digital Resource. Everyone here is so nice and there is a great team dynamic. It's an awesome place to begin your career because there are TONS of opportunities to learn and grow in numerous directions within this company!
Pros
Great work environment with tons of opportunities
Cons
Extremely slow elevator in the building

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

Digital Resource Reviews by Job Title