You must be a U.S. Citizen for consideration.
Digital Results Group has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to contribute to the development and support of our state-of-the-art Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) systems being used by Defense, Intelligence and Security communities.
This system delivers mission-critical sensor, operations, and intelligence data to our warfighters and coalition allies. This system is currently deployed and significantly reducing the risk to our troops and saving lives overseas.
- Proven self-starter with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Minimum of 3 years of software development and integration experience
- Extensive experience developing in .NET, C#, C++
- Extensive experience working with web technologies (web services, XML, SOAP...)
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping concepts
- Solid working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming techniques
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, IIS and SQL Server
- Experience installing hardware and performing basic network configurations
- Experience troubleshooting complex software
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive base salary and participation in corporate bonus plan
Comprehensive health and dental insurance
Generous paid time off / vacation
Participation in corporate 401k retirement savings plan
Life Insurance / Long-term & short-term disability
Come join our team as we expand upon capabilities through the introduction of new systems, sensors and features.
Digital Results Group is Boston-based organization dedicated to the development of leading edge solutions for the Defense, Intelligence and Security communities.
Learn more at www.drgISR.com.
Digital Results Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
PLEASE NO RECRUITERS