Technical Program Manager
Digital Results Group has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Technical Program Manager in the Springfield, VA area. This individual will be responsible for maintaining Ageon ISR and its relation to technical research and development, systems integration and operational support projects involving Multi-INT interoperability and mission oriented ISR solutions.
Digital Results Group is a Boston-based organization dedicated to the development of leading edge solutions for the Defense, Intelligence and Security communities. Learn more at www.drgISR.com.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the liaison between senior company leadership and Customers ; build strong and sustainable relationships with Government customers.
- Work closely with technical leads and program leadership to define project objectives, contract requirements and associated schedule of tasks.
- Assist in the project proposal process, acting as the sole POC for all customer inquiries and requirements.
- Daily overview of project planning and execution, including all technical and financial requirements.
- Identify schedule and resource risks, along with driving risk mitigation planning.
- Develop and review program reports, technical papers, specifications, procedures, etc. and provide comments.
- Supervise, coordinate, provide leadership to and review the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
- Plan, organize and assist with product demonstrations for qualified customers.
- Direct the investigation and resolution of any operational problems in conjunction with other technical personnel.
- Attend seminars, conferences and symposiums as a senior representative of DRG.
- Domestic travel required.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university in engineering or other technical related discipline.
- 5 – 7 years of professional experience leading a technical team of engineers or developers.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, communication and presentation skills.
- Proactively support team and ensure decisions are based on the merit of the project as well as the customer.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and participation in corporate bonus plan
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Generous paid time off / vacation
- Participation in corporate 401k retirement savings plan
- Life Insurance / Long-term & short-term disability
Digital Results Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Indeed - 15 months ago