The PR/SEO Account Manager is responsible for creating and executing PR based outreach campaigns for a selected portion of DTC's clients, as well as manage a portfolio of SEO client accounts for DTC. The PR/SEO Account Manager is a hybrid role combining traditional SEO account manager responsiblities and adding a PR element as well. The PR/SEO Account Manager has ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and plays a key role in the achievement of client and Digital Third Coast's revenue goals.
- Works with client to create and strategize PR campaigns with the end goal of building links and brand awareness for the client’s website
- Interact with industry web publications to boost client visibility online
- Manages the client PR campaign relationship
- Manages SEO campaigns for clients
- Responds to client concerns/questions and works hand in hand with DTC account managers to make sure the campaign is a success
- Prior experience creating and executing PR and Outreach campaigns
- Familiarity with SEO and Link Building is preferred but SEO experience is not required.
- Experience with PR software such as Cision is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills