DigitalParc is a results driven web design and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We are a rapidly growing company actively seeking the best and brightest minds to further expand upon our awesome team of digital experts.
DigitalParc is currently seeking an SEO/Content Manager with 2-3 years of solid digital marketing experience. This role will be responsible for overseeing numerous SEO campaign strategies and overall execution. We're looking for someone with a thorough understanding of high quality content and its effective distribution.
- Meet and communicate frequently with account executives
- Meet and communicate with marketers (content folks, social media folks, interns, etc)
- Provide a thorough understanding of projects to teams and prioritize tasks for team members
- Manage project scope to appropriately allocate time and resources for each assignment
- Shepard approval for each deliverable to ensure quality and accuracy
- Anticipate project needs throughout the timeline (resources, information, communication touch-points, etc.)
- Assist in helping maintain profitability of projects based on timelines and budgeted hours
- Assist employees in time management and prioritization
- Connect with senior and account management on staff utilization and account assignments, escalating utilization and delivery issues as required
- Shepherd all processes throughout the agency
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of digital agency and project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, social media, paid media, and measurement tactics
- Excellent communication and writing skills (in-person, phone, and email)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Committed to excellence, regardless of the task
- Strong attention to detail
- Frequent internet/technology user, web savvy
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work with smart, fun people, and have exposure to great clients.
- Receive strong appreciation of your contributions and the skills you will bring to our team.
- Enjoy a positive work/life balance – we hire people with a strong work ethic, and also understand having a life outside the office is important.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Andrew[at]DigitalParc.com. Be sure to highlight all relevant project management and digital marketing client experience.
13911 Ridgedale Drive Suite 323
Minnetonka, MN 55305
DigitalParc is a Minneapolis based interactive marketing company; providing a full range of advanced digital marketing services: web,...