Digitas LBi Employee Reviews

Learn a lot
Manager, Project Management (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 24, 2017
Great place to learn about the industry and get to work on big clients. Work hours can be really long and a lot of times you are juggling multiple priorities simultaneously. you get a lot of PTO, but hard to take those vacation days when you are the one managing the projects.
No communication No Team Collaboration
Business Manager Advertising (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2017
No team collaboration, every day is defensive working.
No leadership.
People just sit at their computers and will e mail you if they are sitting next to you.
unhealthy work environment as everyone is fearful they are losing their jobs.
Fast paced advertising space
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2017
My experience at Digitas LBi has been characterized by working with very collaborative people on requests that seem sometimes impossible and coming up with a solution in budget and on time.
Ok
Media Planner/Buyer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2017
Great company culture. I wish the company invested in the growth of their employees more, but it wasn't a bad experience. To each his own in this case.
Was lovely in the early dotcom days
Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2017
I was here from 1999 to 2001, which was the boom and bust of the dot com era. I can't fathom my thoughts about this company could be relevant anymore.
Hard Working + Hard Fun = Dedication
VP, Director PM (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2017
I liked DLBi. A lot. Great people. Great work. I was able to truly build a home for myself. I've learned a lot over the past 5 years. And grown a tremendous amount. It's a tough place to work. They give you both the room to succeed and the room to fail. Not the greatest place for on boarding new hires.
Pros
Smart people
Cons
Operations are disconnected from reality
Fun place to work.
VP/Group Director (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 17, 2017
Great place to work! Great people!

Upper level management are outstanding. They really care about the work life balance of everyone. Not always able to do anything about how people work because everyone is so competitive and want to show how smart and dedicated they are. Tough situation!

People get along really well. All ages and all departments mingle.
Pros
Ping pong table, free bagels on Fridays, great benefits
Cons
N/a
Fun an fast-placed company
Analyst, Strategy and Analytics (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 11, 2017
I worked in the Analytics team and the department has many softwares and opportunities to develop data analysis skills. There is minimal micro-supervision so I had great autonomy over the projects. The culture is super cool, a lot of parties and fun events. However, people move in and out pretty frequently -- some lost jobs due to low customers' budget.
Pros
Fun culture, flexible schedule, cool people, autonomy
Cons
low job security - people can get fired unexpectedly, weak training
Director (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 19, 2017
Great place to work. Awesome people and talent.Learned a lot, and was an overall great experience. Management is always there to help. Great company perks.
FANTASTIC organization
Sr. Channel Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at DigitasLBi. While I'd outgrown my role there, if there were an opportunity to advance within that organization, I would have considered it a pleasure to retire from the org.
Pros
Awesome Work Life Balance
Cons
None to Think Of
Productive and overall fun company
Associate Director, Project Management (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2017
Digitas was overall a fun company to work for. Yes, there was a ping pong table, some had more time to play than others. The work/life balance really depends on the role, it was not great for this particular position. In two years, I had 4 managers. If you have a manager who has been with the company for a while, they are likely great - the hard part is keeping the same manager.
horrible
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2017
no leadership, no advancement, horrible place to work. Got fired 8 months in to pregnancy so they did not have to pay for maternity care or any benefits.
Pros
zero
Cons
all
Its an Agency..
Sr. Project/Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 11, 2017
Its a typical Agency. You learn there, you grow there and then you should move on. It is hard to have longevity with long work hours and bad work life balance, But, its a good place to learn. Management needs some attention.
Pros
Can make great friends, freebies, lunch, beer
Cons
Hard working environment, long hours, very political
Amazing place to work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
The company culture is amazing! Everyone you work with is delightful and really treats you like family. The work is challenging but everyone is really helpful. There is a fantastic team mindset at the company. The company is very respectful of the work-life balance and actually encourages it.
Talented team
Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2017
Very smart, competitive employees who value the work they do. Work hard play hard and do amazing work. Long hours with tight deadlines and strong personalities.
Was a great place to work while I was there
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
Fun culture, lots of work perks, great work/life balance, benefits were good but this was before ACA was in effect so I am not sure anymore. Management was very friendly and encouraging.
Poor
SVP, Media (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2017
Terrible executive level management, no well defined vision. Poorly managed scopes of work. Poor client management. Terrible hours. Lack of culture. Low morale.
Love it
Vice President, Technology (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 11, 2017
The environment at digitas is highly energetic. Awesome people to work with. The company really takes care of its employees even after they are gone. Highly recommended place to work.
Comfortable Workplace
Vietnam Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Magazine RoadDecember 18, 2016
Fun and comfortable. It's creative workplace! You have chance to raise new idea and make it happen. The office is so cool, i feel it wide and free, and you're surrounding with creativity and cool people.
Digitas
INTERNSHIP, BUSINESS PLAN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2016
It was great working with our assigned coach. Our business plan wasn't the best but we made it to the 2nd round. The Office really gave us the work field experience.
Pros
Community, People, Love
Cons
The job ended too soon