Dignity Health

Dignity Health Employer Reviews

cohesive team, allowed to work independantly most times
Manager of Hospitality Services, Patient Relations (Current Employee), Evanston, ILNovember 17, 2014
Very pleasant place to work - enjoy working with the people at the hospital. Very dedicated group of employees. Take pride in their work. Staff come together to solve issues - everyone very willing to help their coworker.
Nice Compensation
Program Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2014
HELPING PEOPLE
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Carmichael, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
MY JOB IS AN HIGH DEMAND JOB I WORK WITH TRAUMA UNIT IT ANN EXCITING PLACE TO WORK
Compassionate
Clinical Student (Former Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 7, 2014
I can talk multiple roles when working in a team. If it's a situation where strong leadership is required, I can step into that position. My goal is to try and make the entire team stronger by being part of it.
Good opportunites but an organization undergoing radical changes
VP - Human Resources (Former Employee), Woodland, CANovember 5, 2014
Pros: excellent comp and benefits package
Cons: organization is going though significant change in direction
A large organization with numerous opportunities -- but going through significant changes in response to the Affordable Care Act. Overall, enjoyed the work and the people I worked with. The hardest part of the job was constantly adjusting to repeated changes in direction imposed by senior management at the corporate level.
Director of Nutrition and Food Services (Former Employee), Redwood City, CANovember 4, 2014
Great memories! Dignity Health was a great company to work for!
Productive and fun place to work
Special Projects Coordinator (Former Employee), Glendale, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: great work schedule
Come in at 6am and run credit reports for the staff. Generate my own outpatient prebilling report and re-route MCAL IPA accounts correctly. Work underpayment and overpayment accounts. Work clinical appeal and send to UR Nurse for review. Fun and productive place to work. Family oriented that got the job done.
Dignity Health is St. Joseph's Family Medicine Center and Mercy Gilbert
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZNovember 1, 2014
Dignity Health is an excellent company to work for. The organization encourages their employees and has a great mission statement.
There are lots of better companies to work for
Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 28, 2014
Pros: the pay was ok
Cons: the culture, personal growth, and management was lacking
The hospitals run the show and they know it so it makes the corporate level job very difficult. The culture is not supportive or thriving. There was little to no training or movement amongst employees. The same people have doing the same thing forever.
Office Services Assistant (Former Employee), Canton, OhioOctober 27, 2014
The staff was fun to work with. The company is a great company to work for.
a great company to work for.
Claims Business Process Consultant (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Strong leader in the healthcare industry. always thriving to improve patient care.
Internship
St. Mary Medical Center Internship (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAOctober 23, 2014
Great internship! I learned a lot about quality assurance and the way a hospital works.
A great place for advancement
Housekeeping /Service Aide (Former Employee), Baltimore, MarylandOctober 22, 2014
I din't work here for a long period of time. I did meet some good people along the way. Salary was very good.
Awesome workplace
Patient Care Technician- Behavioral Medicine Unit (Current Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 21, 2014
I love my position at Saint Francis Hospital... its fast paced and i am constantly learning something new. My co workers are amazing and we all work so well together as a team. teamwork is very important at Saint Francis Hospital.
Fun and learning rich environment to work
ICU Nursing Unit Technician (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WIOctober 20, 2014
Pros: working three 12 hour days a week, every third weekend and every third holiday
Cons: not getting a lunch most of the time, having to work holidays and weekends
Typical tasks covered in a day-Enter orders the physicians write into the EMRs, get glucose on patients, pass meal trays, help patients get cleaned up for the day, get patients up for meals, to the toilet or for walks, help the RNs turn and clean up patients, stock the unit with needed supplies, check refrigerator temperatures, and stock servers.
Communication – more... with Manager-Checking in with the manager when the census on the unit changes or changes in number of staff need to be made.
Co-workers-Working very closely with ICU RNs and Physicians, physical therapy and patients and their families.
Hardest part of ICU-when a patient passes away.
Most enjoyable part of ICU-being able to see patients go home and get healthy again. – less
Enjoyed the clients
Nurse Tech (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 17, 2014
Pros: helping the clients
Cons: short breaks, and short staffed
Always short staffed, management helped on floor once in awhile other wise stayed in office. I enjoyed the clients, helping clients with everyday living tasks, enjoyed talking with clients, and getting to know them.
great place to wk
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great place to wk
Sequoia Hospital was a great place to wk .. every one was like family
 Direct patient care, on all floors, patient intake, vital signs and patient history
 Processing blood work, sending out specimens to other labs, troubleshooting, checking results for physicians when called.
 Arterial and venous punctures on infants to elderly.
 Lipid Research – more... LVN in Lipid Clinic with Dr. Superko - researching lipid drugs and vitamins.
 Monitoring patient progress, weight, diet and appointment scheduling. – less
Loved working here!!
Full time Microbiologist (Former Employee), Northridge, CAOctober 15, 2014
Greatest place I ever worked. The lab was so well run. I moved out of state or I would still be there.
A great hospital.
Laboratory Volunteer (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZOctober 8, 2014
This is a great company with a commitment to their employees. They truly make you feel welcome and valued.
Humankindness is Evident in Everything We Do
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 8, 2014
Pros: can give great patient care without fear of being micro-managed.
Cons: nursing is a difficult job, wherever you do it. chandler regional makes it as tolerable as possible.
This is the best nursing job I've ever had. After having worked at a competing hospital chain for multiple years, it is refreshing to work at a company that truly values their employees. You are not written up for silly little things like being a minute or two late for work, and everyone always has a smile on their face. The team work is tremendous, – more... making a difficult job as easy as possible. I am super busy, go to school full-time and work full-time, and I truly look forward to going to work every day as a Dignity Health employee! – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Dignity Health

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more