DIGNITY HEALTH

DIGNITY HEALTH Employer Reviews

Great working environment all the way around
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 23, 2014
Pros: heathcare and managment
Cons: not having more locations
I started working there as an intern in high school as a secretaries assistant. Once i graduated high point, the hospital offered me a full time job as Health Unit Coordinator.
Due to me knowing the policies and procedures of the position shorty after being hired I was training volunteers and new employees.
PRODUCTIVE, AND ENJOYABLE
DIETITIAN AIDE (Current Employee), BALTIMORE,MARYLAND 21202July 22, 2014
GETTING TO MEET PEOPLE EVERYDAY, GOING OUT THE WAY FOR PATIENTS PUTTING A SMILE ON PATIENTS FACE MAKING THE SICK PATIENTS FEEL BETTER.
Very fun place to work for
Medical Front Receptionist (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free edcation
Cons: heathcare
This healthcare organization was a great professional growth. I learn to deal with diverse backgrounds. My co-workers were just like family and a great team to work with and learn from them. The hard part is the patents that past away ,you do become very close to them but that the greatest gift giving working in the healthcare.
Great work environment
Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 19, 2014
Overall great work environment with exceptional and professional healthcare workers.
Good place to work.
Registered Nurse, Oncology / Medical surgical unit (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2014
Great pay and benefit. Enjoy working with all the co-workers. Good team work. Sometimes getting multiple admission can be challenging.
Responsible for insurance benefit verification and certification of all patients.
Pre-Arrival Admitting Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 14, 2014
While working at Saint Francis Pre Arrival I learned a lot about many different medical insurance companies and the processes to go through to get authorizations for medical procedures. The hardest part of the job was learning all the different rules and regulations. I enjoyed speaking with the patients the most and relating to them on a personal level. – more... I did not care for to collecting the patient’s anticipated financial responsibility because I would feel sorry for those that couldn't afford to pay. The hospital was a great company to work for because they took care of their employees and were always pushing for you to improve yourself and growing your career. – less
Below
Medical (Current Employee), CTJuly 14, 2014
Balancing constant demands and changes in health care have been the most challenging part of my day.
Good opportunity for advancement, but get ready for the life style
EMR Implementation Analyst (NextGen) (Current Employee), Long BeachJuly 9, 2014
Pros: opportunity for advancement
Cons: office politics
I have been given many opportunities for advancement and growth. I have learned a lot here and am eternally grateful for everyone who took the chance on me and was willing to help me grow into my positions. However, leadership is highly unorganized and inconsistent. The way people are allowed to talk and treat each other is mind boggling at times and – more... if you are not part of the cool kids club... you're going to have a bad time. I believed that no matter where you go you are going to have the office politics so I have stayed with the company for many years, but friends who have left say that there is nothing like the Dignity Life Style. – less
Director in department
no longer employed there (Former Employee), ArizonaJuly 8, 2014
Pros: dh as an organization, co-worker and manager
Cons: director
Director is condescending, non-supportive, does not live or practice the "Human Kindness" that Dignity Health supports. Treats her employees badly and unprofessionally. Shows favorites. The least understanding manager I have ever worked for. Job responsibilities too much for one person.
excellent
Lab Technician/Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJuly 8, 2014
very busy
loved my job
learned a lot
non stop work which is good
very fast paced job alot of work
Radiology Clerk (Former Employee), Merced, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: the people were very friendly there
Cons: i got sick a lot. and it was only a temp position.
My daily day at work was fast past and very busy which I like, I learned a lot about bones and how to see things in x rays, the management was very nice people, my co workers helped out a lot in teaching me how to do different things with the films and x rays. The hardiest part of my job as seeing people in pain especially kids. The most enjoyable thing – more... about this job was learning how to read the x rays and what I was looking at. – less
High standards, high quality patient care.
RN Mercy Hospital (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 7, 2014
Pros: team work.
Cons: i dont really have any cons.
Working in the ICU has been great. I have truly learned so much. I enjoy my job, but have completed my nurse practitioner and would like to pursue this new role.
Ok place to work
Baltimore, MD (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: low pay
Fun place to work.• Typical work day you have to have the ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
VERY SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT WITH MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES
Service Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 3, 2014
Pros: i enhanced my ability to muti-task
Cons: facility was shut down
A TYPICAL WORKDAY AT THIS FACILITY WAS WONDERFUL I LOVED EVER MOMENT I LEARNED MANY THINGS SUCH AS HOW TO BE DIVERSE AND EXCELLED WITH MY CUSTOMER SERVICE. MANAGEMENT WAS PERFECT AND SO WAS MY CO WORKERS. THERE REALLY WAS NOT ANY HARD PART OF THIS JOB BECAUSE IF THERE WAS ANY ISSUES THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED IN TIMELY FASHION.
Friendly staff
Cerner Consultant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2014
The staff was extremely friendly and receptive. They asked questions and allowed me to respond and train them accordingly. I enjoyed being there
n/a
Lead Collector (Former Employee), Rancho Cardova CaJune 30, 2014
Dignity Health provides opportunities for employees to volunteer to be a part of process development to enhance ones position.
Dignity Health
PCT (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJune 30, 2014
As a pct, a typical day at work consisted of starting vitals, bed baths, and cleaning patients. Night shift is different then day shift. Night shift deals directly with the patients because PT, OT, ST, Doctors and visitors were usually not with the patient's like they are with day shift which lead for more time being spent with the patients. The management – more... team at dignity health was great, if there was an issue it was solved immediately. Co-workers worked well together to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with the patient's. – less
Great Organization
Senior Community Benefit Coordinator (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJune 30, 2014
Amazing place to work. Great people that share the same vision, values and goals. Everyone works so well together to provide the best care to our patients. People are friendly and the staff really enjoys being there and everyone loves what they do.
It was one of my most difficult jobs
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 27, 2014
It was a hostile environment no one wanted to work as team players
Learned a lot during the 10 years at Northridge
RN, ICU (Former Employee), NorthridgeJune 27, 2014
Pros: learn a tremendous amount at northridge
Cons: tension with management every two years during contract renegotiation
Trauma center with a variety of patients, from neuro, post trauma, to open heart surgeries and everything in between. Good opportunity to learn how to take care of cardiac patients, neuro patients, pulmonary issues, renal and liver diseases, etc. Made life long friends at Northridge and still keep in tough with them.
The hardest part of the job was – more... again witnessing young people die.
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing a trauma patient recover well. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About DIGNITY HEALTH

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more