DIGNITY HEALTH

DIGNITY HEALTH Employer Reviews

Dignity Health
Registered Nurse, Telemetry/Post Surgical (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZSeptember 24, 2014
This company still offers assistance in educational advancement and the pension plan continues to exist. Currently on my floor the patient ratio for Tele is 4 to 1.
Good place to work. Downside is I work the night shift and the cafeteria food is not very good
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: cafeteria food
Co-workers are nice and helpful. Dignity Health is a good company from what I know so far. The new tower that was built is very nice.
Productive,Family Orient work environment
Monitor Technician (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: the close bond we all shared
Cons: the introduction to new health care plan, that everyone was unsure of.
We all were there for the patients and the families. I learn that everyday must be treasured because younever know when it will be your or your families last. Management was sturn but fair. my co-workers quickly became my extened family away from home. The hardest part of my job was the day I had to say goodbye to them when I had to relocate. The most – more... enjoyable part was seeing the smiles on the family members face when their loved one was on the road to recovery. – less
Fun loving opportunity to express talents and skills
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 9, 2014
Cons: prn assignments
Assisting patients with care privately in their homes with rehabilition and after care.
My personality
Medical Office Representative (Current Employee), Carmichael, CASeptember 6, 2014
I was a great laughter and friendly face for everyone. My co-workers enjoyed working with me, my managers loved my work ethics, and the patients appreciate my care towards their health.

Whether we were front-desk representative or managers we are constantly put to test on our leadership position and direction. We are constantly to diligently work with – more... medical assistants, managers, and the doctors for a better patient care. Our organization had to always be sufficient to improve time management with co-workers and office work. – less
Great place to work. Good people
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee), Chandler ArizonaSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: 4 days off a week
Cons: full time is only 36 hours a week. pay
Safety and Security of the Hospital staff, visitors, and patient are number one priority. Great atmosphere and great people to work with.
Good place to be a critical care nurse.
Critical care RN, Several year as charge nurse. (Former Employee), Glendale, CASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: good job security. i had an excellent reputation in that hospital as a reliable critical care nurse.
Cons: did not live up to teaching position offered to me.
I was a staff and charge nurse in critical care for most of my time there. It was a busy unit and had mostly excellent doctors to work with. At the end of my time I was the critical representative to the Meditech electronic documentation process. I got a lot of feedback that I excelled in the classroom teaching involved in the progect. There was a plan – more... for a position as the Meditech teacher which was supposed to be mine but the position was never created. After working a while as critical care staff, I need a change from bedside nursing and went on the the research job. – less
Great internship experience
Public Relations & Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Gilbert, ArizonaSeptember 4, 2014
This is a great team to work with. As an intern, you manage your own projects, sit in on great meetings and really are a part of the team.
Loved this Hospital
Registrar/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Busy, busy, busy. Loved every minute of it.
Learned that working in a retirement community can be very demanding but once they gain your trust and respect, there is an amazing bond that won't be broken.

Very supportive and happy to help you in any way.

My co-workers like myself loved this company and are still there.

No hard part, just hard work.

The – more... patients!!! – less
Dietetic technician
Dietitian Technician (Former Employee), Nassau CountySeptember 2, 2014
Assist patients requiring special diets to choose from the hospital menu.

Collect and record information regarding the patient’s consumption and weight.

Operate the CBORD Diet Office computer system.
productive workplace, great mangement staff, friendly co workers.
Clerk (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits, adequate work load, effective management staff, organized work flow
Cons: needed more cross training
Assisted 500 or more patients daily with meal orders over the phone while monitoring meals nutrient intake over nutrition software food processor program within accordance of prescribed diet. Calculated food cost and tube feeding orders. Answered all incoming calls for all meal orders and typed meal orders to be prepared while Patiently applying my – more... listening skills to a diverse population. – less
productive and a friendly environment to work for.
COE/EHR Facilitator and Tester (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: insentives
Cons: no cons, i was very pleased with my job and the work environment.
I was very pleased working for this company for over 13 years, very disapointed they closed their business office and relocated to Sacramento, CA.
Nightmare on 34th Street
Surgical Technician II (Former Employee), Bakersfield Memorial HospitalAugust 24, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: manager and director
worked as an OR Tech there. The OR there is run like they just opened it up three months ago without a clue on how to do things. But the sad reality is that OR has been there for decades.
The manager is very adversarial to employees. The director is clueless on how to direct the department. Their instruments are ancient and in ill repair if they are – more... even available at all. CPD is non functional to the frustration of the surgeons who take it out on the staff.
Worst job I have ever had. Was so happy to leave that hole. – less
Fun place to work
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), RRT at Chandler Regional HospitalAugust 23, 2014
Pros: beautiful facility, great doctors to work with, and staff
Cons: too far to drive for me fom globe
A typical day at work would be a busy day in the ER doing many ABG's and EKG's. I also performed PFT's on a daily basis.
Good facility to work in and excellent co-worker.
Medical Assistant - EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 21, 2014
Friendly co-workers, and staff members. Learned a lot of new things that will make me more productive in my every day duties.
GOOD WORK PLACE
STAFF THERAPIST (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZAugust 21, 2014
Pros: good work environment. great cafe food!
Cons: too much paperwork for implementation of new emr.
All seem to have good work ethic and team work. Good environment. Most employess seem relaxed and actually say hello when you pass by.
ENJOYABLE WORKPLACE MEETING NEW PEOPLE.
Receptionist (Former Employee), ROSEBURG OREGONAugust 21, 2014
Pros: got to meet new people.
Cons: not busy enough.
I LEARNED ALOT WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY AND GOT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE EVERYDAY. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS AND MAKING THEM FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES. I ENJOYED WORKING WITH OTHER EMPLOYEES, WORKING AS A TEAM.
Review
Sitter/care taker (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 16, 2014
It was easy work, I filed papers and charts and made sure they were all filed properly
Growing prestigious healthcare company that takes passion in excellent care.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 15, 2014
Pros: experiencing a variety of acuity in the cath lab and the nursing floors.
Cons: mid night call shifts
I currently work as a staff float RN in the ICU, tele, med-surg, and SWAT department, 12 hour shifts. I travel between Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center.

I recently left the cath lab and joined the float pool for schedule flexibility and to fulfill my desires to bedside nursing. Overall in my work experience I have 8 – more... continuous years in cath lab experience.

The most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the highly critical STEMI patients and seeing the positive end results-Saving their life from a massive heart attack. – less
Satisyfing work, great co-workers
Vendor Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: nice cafeteria
Cons: 30 minute lunches
A fun place to work, great co-workers, and excellent benefits

1 2 3 4 5

About DIGNITY HEALTH

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more