Dignity Health

Dignity Health Employee Reviews

Openend and managed this clubs first photo department.
Surgical Tech Clinicals (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 30, 2015
I've always enjoyed working with people and helping to make some kind of positive impact in their lives. In this field, I was able to hire, schedule my employees, conduct meetings for sales purposes, employee conduct, digital seminars, help and teach customers about digital photography, camcorders and film processing, etc; I enjoyed the variety of different people and attitudes encountered daily, the smiles of satisfaction, multi-tasking different assignments and still being able to reach my goals, the happy and fun environment and even the "not so fun" things that came my way. Something good always came from each experience. Worked well with employees, customers, and other members of management.
Family orientated / community giving
Sr. Patient Acct asst (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: medical benefits
Cons: pay
A nice company to work for. Great medical benefits however salary was on the low side, Did a lot of croiss training, but after the sale of parts of the business decided it was time to move on as advancement was not looking good.
I am Dietary Cook
Dietary Cook (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 29, 2015
. Utilized a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment
. Responsible for inspection/cleaning of food prep areas to ensure sanitary practices
. Weighed, measured and mixed ingredients according to recipes and personal judgment
Excellent company
Payment Poster / Cash Applications Clerk (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Communication, room for growth, support and teamwork.
Dignity Health is by far one of the greatest places to work. The managers and staff work together to create a productive system centered around teamwork. Communication is clear and valued between members of the staff as well as staff to patients. There are opportunities for advancement and employees always feel supported by management.
Evening Volunteer Shift
Volunteer (Current Employee), Redwood City, CaliforniaJuly 22, 2015
Sequoia Hospital has good opportunity to volunteer. As an Evening Volunteer, I am able to bond with the patients who are admitted staying the night.
Love my co- workers
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Great co- workers, no weekends or holidays
Cons: lower pay
Arrive at work at 5 am, I have learned so many social skills and everyone in my department is part of my family. Very fast-paced and things need to be done in a timely manner to assure patients are ready for surgery time.
awesome
BSN, RN (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2015
loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours.loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours.loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours.loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours.
Customer Service Representative
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Excellent Customer Service Skills
Cons: 100% of Customer Service
Answer thousands of incoming calls, multitask , learning the different emergency call codes, giving 100% customer service at the end of a long day.
Fun and rewarding job.
Patient Care Sitter (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 14, 2015
Wonderful manager and staffibg team. Most reqarding job in knowing that you helped someone overcome their toughest moments in like and keeping them safe.
A very productive and fun place to work
Lead Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Free functions
Cons: Not enought staff on shifts when needed
Collaborating with doctors, nurses, police officers, case managers, and co-worker, I learned a lot from the diverse community and culture, management was more present and involved in some cases, co-workers attempted to work as a team, the hardest part of the job was the short staffing, the most rewarding and enjoyable part of the jobs was the interactions with customers and employees.
Fantastic Place to Work
Epic Consultant -- Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 12, 2015
Best training and IT team I've worked with . Our analysts sat in on the first classes to support and answer questions. For such a large organization, it was very smooth. A great team.
Lead Dietary Aide
Lead Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 9, 2015
• Reports at assigned time, in uniform, ready for duty;
• Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures;
• Operates equipment in a safe manner;
• Reports any discrepancies in his/her area to department supervisor;
• Delivers and retrieves food carts to and from customer area;
• Sets up trays for meals/works tray line position;
• Processes soiled trays, dishes and utensils from carts through dishwasher;
• Controls use of soap and cleaning agents in dishwasher;
• Returns clean items to appropriate places;
• Assists in the serving of food on the tray line;
• Washes pots, pans and other equipment as necessary;
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas;
dignity health
Medical Biller/Collector (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: always opened doors for any one of us to learn more.
Cons: lay off but bill never change the fact i loved working for the company over all.
my experience at dignity health showed me alot, at times i spent more time with my co-workers then with my own family !!
need i say any more ....
Don't Work in the OR
RN- operating room (Former Employee), Chandler Regional Medical Center- AZJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Job Security
Cons: Managment is a joke; Staff is worse than High School girls
The OR team is efficient, but extremely dramatic. If they have to do any surgery that is not simple, they flip out. Management is a joke. They lie to your face. You only get what you want if you are best friends with them. The DON is a nightmare, she cries at every meeting and swears at her staff. Bottom line- poor place to work. They have a very high turnover rate, and mostly travelers for a reason. Save yourself, find anywhere else to work.
Discrepancy Unit Lead Person
Discrepancy Unit Lead Person (Former Employee), Glendale CAJuly 8, 2015
Responsibilities includes, Identifying Non- Government Contractual reimbursement discrepancies resulting in underpayment /overpayments for multiple facilities. Ensure accurate and timely payment analysis and claims auditing. Assist with Collection follow-up on Payer underpayments/denials. Approve all Insurance and Patient refunds up to $50K, and reconcile credit balances. Maintain Aged credits and – more... process all Insurance and Patient correspondence including disputes and/or denials. Actively collaborate with Insurance Payers and in-house resources to identify underpayments/overpayments trends and denials to seek reimbursement resolution. Ensure the Quarterly Unclaimed Processes are complete Train new staff, monitor attendance and document performance and productivity and assist Management annual evaluations. Support/Assist other Departments such as Cash Apps, Billing, Customer Service and Emergency Room Registration – less
Mercy Medical Center - Redding, CA.
Health Information/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Redding, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Always occupied, always something to do, always busy.
A typical day at Mercy Medical Center in the Health Information Department was being always occupied, always having something to accomplish, I learned to generate the Birth Certificates of newborns and registering them for their social security number, and generating their complimentary birth certificate for parents to home with them when discharged form the hospital, I managed to prioritize my duties – more... for the day, at times when needed we worked as a team work basis to get the job done in a timely fashion. The hardest part of the day was scrolling the different compartments of where all the medical records went to file them in order. The most enjoyable part of the job was Interpreting for the medical professional indeed and the patients and to Translate by performing written translation when needed. – less
marian medical
rcp (Current Employee), Santa Maria, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: rcp supervisors
Cons: rcp director anti rcp / pro nursing
poorly managed dep't.rcp director has created a hostile work environment , no oppritunity for skill / personal advancement.
Saint Francis Healthcare
Scheduler (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 1, 2015
I have been working in this field for almost a year and it has been a learning experience and i enjoyed every minute of it. I love interacting with patients and helping them get prepared for a precedure their scheduled to have done. I have been working at Saint Francis Healthcare for over 6 years. I feel i have growth with this organizations. I love everything that Saint Francis represents and it has been a pleasure being apart of this family.
Very much a corporation and not ran as a hospital
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Merced, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: no breaks, short staffed
I worked there 10+ years because I had no financial choice.
Management is very poor and not available for a resource.
The physicians are allowed to belittle and demand unsafe expectations from their nursing staff.
Learned a lot
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJune 30, 2015
There were many things to learn in a short period of time, I enjoyed the problem solving and fast paced work. I like the management team and the effectiveness

1 2 3 4 5

About Dignity Health

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more

Dignity Health Salaries