DIGNITY HEALTH

DIGNITY HEALTH Employer Reviews

GOOD WORK PLACE
STAFF THERAPIST (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZAugust 21, 2014
Pros: good work environment. great cafe food!
Cons: too much paperwork for implementation of new emr.
All seem to have good work ethic and team work. Good environment. Most employess seem relaxed and actually say hello when you pass by.
ENJOYABLE WORKPLACE MEETING NEW PEOPLE.
Receptionist (Former Employee), ROSEBURG OREGONAugust 21, 2014
Pros: got to meet new people.
Cons: not busy enough.
I LEARNED ALOT WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY AND GOT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE EVERYDAY. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS AND MAKING THEM FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES. I ENJOYED WORKING WITH OTHER EMPLOYEES, WORKING AS A TEAM.
Review
Sitter/care taker (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 16, 2014
It was easy work, I filed papers and charts and made sure they were all filed properly
Growing prestigious healthcare company that takes passion in excellent care.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 15, 2014
Pros: experiencing a variety of acuity in the cath lab and the nursing floors.
Cons: mid night call shifts
I currently work as a staff float RN in the ICU, tele, med-surg, and SWAT department, 12 hour shifts. I travel between Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center.

I recently left the cath lab and joined the float pool for schedule flexibility and to fulfill my desires to bedside nursing. Overall in my work experience I have 8 – more... continuous years in cath lab experience.

The most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the highly critical STEMI patients and seeing the positive end results-Saving their life from a massive heart attack. – less
Satisyfing work, great co-workers
Vendor Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: nice cafeteria
Cons: 30 minute lunches
A fun place to work, great co-workers, and excellent benefits
great place to start a new job. expansion in my life work.
Never worked with this health care reform. (Former Employee), SacramentoAugust 13, 2014
Pros: lunch free independent worker
Cons: health care
Great place to grow and expand .would like to work with the company and its subsidiaries.help me with my goal working with people who have a medical condition
Internship
Intern (Current Employee), Northridge, CAAugust 12, 2014
Assigned a project to work on increasing patient satisfaction scores, enhancing teamwork, and boosting morale and positivity amongst professional staff
Participate in weekly staff meetings, updating the leadership team on my findings and ideas
Present research and power points at bi-monthly in-service meetings
Communicate with staff in several areas – more... and observe teamwork and patient care (OR, PACU, Scheduling, PAT)
Shadowed professional staff while learning Teletracking, AS400, and Cerner – less
Productive and fun workplace
Dietary Office Clerk (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: employee discounts on meals, and holiday gatherings
Cons: healthcare, scheaduling was not accurate
My co-workers and management were like family. I enjoyed working with customers. This company had a very well training format on all of the jobs.
Producative Work Place
Insurance Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 7, 2014
Not much interaction with co-workers, but a productive work place. Everyone professional and focused in their duties.
NHMC is a friendly work environment
Worker Comp Coordinator/Utilization Chart Review (Current Employee), Northridge CaliforniaAugust 7, 2014
I am currently employed as Worker's Compensation Coordinator-Access care department in Northridge Hospital. My experience in the Northridge Hospital has afforded me the opportunity to become familiar with Health care system, Insurance Verification, Utilization patient chart review, patients accounts and charges and more.
I also have extensive experience – more... in registration and Worker's Comp Claim and adjustments. I have Working knowledge of federal and state labor and employment laws, FMLA, HIPPA, ADA, COBRA and Affirmative Action Programs
I really Enjoy working at NHMC. – less
Nice co-workers
Nutrition Clerk & Food Ambassador (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 31, 2014
My first job was taking food to patients rooms and then taking their trays when finished. I then transferred to where I then took the patients orders.
Overall most of the team I worked with were great.
Unit Coordinator-II/CPT-1/Medical Assistant-II (Former Employee), Redding, CAJuly 30, 2014
Always busy but worked with some great people. I really enjoyed working in the acute care setting and in the lab setting. I learned a great deal from my fellow co-workers and I enjoyed what I was doing.
part time job
LVN- Behavioral Health (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: good staffing
Cons: poor manager = disaster performance
good place to work with, but poor management. although our staffing was excellent / very sufficient but sometimes it can be disappointing when the boos does not recognized your hard work...
Great participation in the commnunity
HIM Assistant- Health Information Management (Former Employee), Carmichael, CAJuly 27, 2014
I loved working for Dignity Health. Everyone I worked with was friendly and became almost like family. We had potlucks quite often so we were able to socialize with others outside of our department. Management was always looking for input from us as to what we needed to do our jobs.
Fast paced enjoyable work place with ever changing customers.
Unit Secretary-Emergency Room 36hrs per week (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJuly 24, 2014
A typical day at work would include answering the multiline phone system, placeing supply and patient orders, documenting patient information and charges throughout my shift, and assisting the Dr.s and Nurses when they needed it. I adored my coworkers in the ER and always felt like a memeber of a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers – more... and some of the patients we had come in. While I frequently enjoyed working with out patients sometimes they were the hardest part of the job too sometimes in terms of their personalities but also in terms of their reasons for being there. – less
Great working environment all the way around
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 23, 2014
Pros: heathcare and managment
Cons: not having more locations
I started working there as an intern in high school as a secretaries assistant. Once i graduated high point, the hospital offered me a full time job as Health Unit Coordinator.
Due to me knowing the policies and procedures of the position shorty after being hired I was training volunteers and new employees.
PRODUCTIVE, AND ENJOYABLE
DIETITIAN AIDE (Current Employee), BALTIMORE,MARYLAND 21202July 22, 2014
GETTING TO MEET PEOPLE EVERYDAY, GOING OUT THE WAY FOR PATIENTS PUTTING A SMILE ON PATIENTS FACE MAKING THE SICK PATIENTS FEEL BETTER.
Very fun place to work for
Medical Front Receptionist (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free edcation
Cons: heathcare
This healthcare organization was a great professional growth. I learn to deal with diverse backgrounds. My co-workers were just like family and a great team to work with and learn from them. The hard part is the patents that past away ,you do become very close to them but that the greatest gift giving working in the healthcare.
na
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Canton, OHJuly 21, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Volunteer work through school while I was at Glenoak High School
Great work environment
Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 19, 2014
Overall great work environment with exceptional and professional healthcare workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About DIGNITY HEALTH

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more