Dignity Health Employee Reviews

Good place, poor management.
RN (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 17, 2017
Dignity is a good place to work for the most part, but if you are unfortunate enough to get a bad manager, rest assured they will support that manager at the expense of an entire department.
fun place
RN CHARGE NURSE (Current Employee) –  Woodland, CANovember 14, 2017
unpredictable in the er sometimes very busy sometimes slow but it is really in the country side so it's not very busy as compared to the city like Sacramento.
Pros
friendly place
Productive Place to work in
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA 93301November 11, 2017
A typical day at work for me was very busy juggling multiple task as medical records clerk. I learned to manage my time to finish my job. Our manager was nice but firm. Co-workers are easy to get along with.
Pros
good benefits
Great culture of honor! Super friendly
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 10, 2017
It was the most upbeat and positive place I have ever worked. Our team worked well together and respected each other. The only issue I had was very slow career growth.
fun place
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 8, 2017
I had a fun experience while volunteering in the Pharmacy department. The staff were all friendly and helped me when I needed it. I would recommend anyone to volunteer or work for Glendale Memorial Hospital.
My Life at Dignity Health
Dietetic Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2017
A typical day at work consists of determining which patients I need to see. As a dietetic tech I visit the inpatient community and assess each patient for nutrition risk.
I work alongside Registered Dietitians, Physicians, food service meal servers, cooks and caterers.
Pros
Vacation time and great health benefits
Healthcare administration is a strange beast
Director (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 3, 2017
Healthcare administration is a strange beast, especially in the faith-based non-profit world. Dignity Health is a huge company, and not only geographically. It's a good place to work, but upward mobility is only possible to a point.
Staff are very attentive to the patients
Rn- Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Carmichael, CANovember 2, 2017
After working at Dignity for multiple years the staff work very hard to take care of the patients needs and assist each other in day to day work that can be very taxing.
Racism and mental abuse
Hospital Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 1, 2017
Poor Communication with management, Managers are racist and have favoritism. I would not recommend working here or even going for your personal care. Overall I rate them an 1/10
Pros
n/a
Cons
everything
management stinks BAD
Staff Therapist (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 1, 2017
A lot of back stabbing, and cut throat. If you're not a bosses pet you won't last. You MUST kiss a lot of butt, and if you don't, you're out!!! A lot of manipulation by the supervisors and the director.
Pros
workload
Cons
management
Stressful job
Medical Office Representative (Current Employee) –  Belmont, CAOctober 31, 2017
Dignity is a very stressful place to work. We are constantly short staffed and management only wants to hire temps that never show up!! MA's are constantly rooming for 2 or more doctors which is about 30 patients a day. It is too much work for one person to do.If management sees you doing your job well, they will only give you more and more work to do until you are at your breaking point! I think it would be an awesome place to work at if management could hire reliable people and even out the work.
Pros
free medical dental and vision for the employee, discounts at theme parks and AT&T
Cons
Short staffed constantly, poor management
So sad to lose all the years I put in.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 30, 2017
DH was awesome when I started working there some years back. As the new CEO came into the company he made poor decisions for the company to save money. Nothing good has came of any of those decisions as I no longer have a job.
Pros
Great co-workers to work with
Cons
Managment isnt the best
Productive and fast paced
QUALITY ASSISTANT, MED-LEGAL CLERK, HIM ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 27, 2017
Good place to work. Required to be up to date on Release of Information guidelines. Hospital and Clinic staff were all very helpful and thorough with their requests for health information. Did not have to explain too often what we could release and to whoim we could release.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
departmental split into regional offices
Friendly Environment
ED Coordinator/Patient Registrar Admitting (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 27, 2017
Knowledgeable hard working staff. You'll find that the majority of employees have been here for a long time. Some 40 plus years. So that tells you something!
Pros
Full benefits
Cons
Under paid
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 25, 2017
Medical benefits are amazing and affordable for the entire family. They offer educational hours and tuition reimbursement if you choose to advance your education.
nice staff
Ultrasound Technologist Intern (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 23, 2017
DVT Diagnostics Services, Inc has nice staff and a fair management and as a Mobile Ultrasound Technician, I like to be part of this company and working for it.
Dignity Health
Executive Assistant | Event Planner (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 20, 2017
A great place to work, but it's unfortunate they're going through so much transition causing workers to be displaced or laid off. Project Management Office was the best team I've ever worked with!
Pros
Team culture was amazing
Cons
laying off workers - reorganization
Place to Work
Security Officer (full time) (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAOctober 18, 2017
Awesome place to work. Very competitive and well compensated. Place to work. Awesome co-worker. Very young, aggressive, pro active and competent Security Director.
Very high paced, but productive environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKOctober 17, 2017
A typical day would be very high paced. You have to be a detailed, quick self starter. I would check patients in, request medical charts and collect co payments.
Pros
Drug Reps always brought us lunch
Cons
lack of training from management
Fast pace and uptempo.
PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2017
A typical work day at Saint Francis is fast pace and uptempo. At a moments notice you can go from a mellow and calm environment to high risk and critical. The staff is very supportive and family oriented.
Pros
Good benifits.
Cons
Physically Demanding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity Health. Our community is ready to answer.