Dignity Health

Dignity Health Employer Reviews

All of the company practices humankindness
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: dignity is a heathly and positive company.
Cons: not enough time in the day.
The day begins with a team meeting to discuss any updates or special topics. Everyone gets involved and everyones opinion matters. We treat each other with respect and treat our staff like family.
Very laid back job with no pressure.
Radiology Information Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: laid back shift
Cons: night shift/ pay
I worked the night shift at St Francis. When i came in there were patient files to be checked back into the system. This was important to get filed due to us having to be able to pull any random file at Dr's request. We had a 3 person crew so we worked together to complete everything. There were times when old files had to be pulled from the basement which none of us liked to go to alone. I guess that would have to be the worst part of the job, which wasn't that bad, just a little weird. I didn't see a lot of management due to the hours that i worked. As long as we did our job and didn't leave a mess for the next shift, we didn't hear any complaints. I enjoyed working with the people i did and one is still one of my best friends.
Good Place
Business System Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2015
Few years ago I was employed there...it was a nice company to work for with nice and friendly people and work enviornment.
great place to work and evolve
Medical Esthetician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: planning projects and teaching students on hand training
Cons: only part time
I worked with students part time. I love to teach and the students loved the teaching curriculum and made it fun to learn.
i enjoyed working as a large family group
Health Information Management Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Francisc Hoapital.EvanstonJanuary 7, 2015
I Loved working for medical records in Saint Francis Hospital( Evanston )
unfortunately they made changes ,and some personnel was eliminatted and I was one of them.
But,In General I loved working to the Hospital for 10 years.I really love it.
everyone are very capable and very polite.
All coworkers treated eachother with dignity and respect.
Senior Radiology Technologist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 6, 2015
Working at Dignity I have learned that the most important thing is to follow the core values and give everyone dignity and respect. The most enjoyable part of working at Dignity was all the coworkers. We treated eachother like family.
Company is dependable
Case Manager (Current Employee), Arroyo GrandeJanuary 6, 2015
This started out as a second job to pay off my daughter's Salle Mae school loans. After I was laid off in December, 2014, it is now the only job I have. My hours have been increased and I am looking for full time employment
Good place to work but no longer than 10 - 15 years
Manager, Support Services, Materials Management (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: tend to lay off long term employees/replace with lower salary employee
Good place to work but not for long term employment

advancement opportunities

Management- depends on who new is brought into position and what the objective is
Dignity Health is a great company to work for
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 5, 2015
I was very happy with the people and the work including management until Optum 360 came into the picture. They saw less of the culture that we were used to with the patient coming first and focused more on the collections of money. When they eliminated my position I lost 18 years at a hospital system that I believed in.
a good place to work
PRN Nutrition Service (Former Employee), Gilbert AzJanuary 2, 2015
A nice place to work at and located in a nice area. You can learn a lot in any department that you may be in.
Productive workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: just being in healthcare to help others.
Cons: dealing with the traffic form my house to job.
I enjoyed working with patients and attempting to get their needs addressed. I gained knowledge as far as dealing with some co-workers that were having bad days that were unfavorable for them.
Blow up bonce houses
customer service (Former Employee), Sioux city IaDecember 29, 2014
Pros: hours work with a college student
Cons: self managed
the work here was very easy. However with it being such a small company it was a challenge. I made one mistake and instead of getting coached on it I was fired.
good job as staff nurse
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 28, 2014
Good schedule
Good supervisor
Good nurses
Good work environment
Prep charts to be scanned
Health Information Management Technician (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 26, 2014
Pros: 2 breaks 30 minutes
Main job: Prep charts to be scanned and print labels. In addition some times work the receptionists desk. My associates are nice people to work with. The most important aspect of the job is making sure the labels have the correct information.
working as a team. giving high quality patient care.
Emergency Room LPN/Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Northridge/CaliforniaDecember 26, 2014
Pros: i enjoy working as a team to reach our level to earn out bonus each year.
Cons: learning how to pass on pt care to other nurse.
Opening unit for the day. Greeting patient while triage patient. Doing vital sign and assess their acuity. Collaborating with MD to carry out patient care and orders. Managing LVN/MA. I enjoy working as team.
assembly line
Food and Nutrition Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 19, 2014
learned how to work on assembly line,in greet the patiences
A typical day is tiring
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Mercy Medical CenterDecember 18, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: no breaks on certain days.
A typical day consist of eight patients per nurse with one CA with ten patients.
A team player is the best player an individual can be while at work.
Co-workers can make or break your day.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing patients get better.
work
Budget/Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2014
Analyze monthly department budgets
 Process software contracts and research vendor payments
 Assist Decom group in determining financial costs
 Integration Technology Analyst – Lead a team of Programmers/Developers working on MedSeries4 installs and updates
 Release Management Lead Coordinator
 Providing technical leadership with analysis, implementation, and production support of custom and vendor integrated data interfaces supporting a variety of applications and projects across the Dignity Health enterprise
Student review
Radiologic Technologist Student (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZDecember 11, 2014
I loved doing my clinical rotation at this hospital. It was a wonderful learning experience!
Productive,enjoyable, with good commendation from superiors
Case Manager /Utilization Review Nurse (Former Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 10, 2014
Pros: free holiday lunches., snacks
Cons: long work days at times, little holiday time off
Similar to duties listed above For Optum 360. More utilization management skills were utilized in sending out reviews to commercial payers . More macro management instead of micro management of personnel.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dignity Health

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more