Dignity Health United States Employee Reviews

Busy in the office
Case Management Clerk (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Morning Coffee
The typical day of work is phones and reports. Precise data for patient demographics. Plenty of good training and daily changes were being made which I accepted very well. I do not have any problems when it comes to change as I am very aware that changes or revisions are being made on a daily basis. Making referrals was a bit of challenge but it was not out of my scope. I was able to make the proper referral based on the accurate information I collected.
friendly staff
Volunteer (Former Employee), Glendale, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: temporary worker
I learned how to organize and file according to their standards. I really enjoyed going to different departments. The management system was great. The job was not complicated as I remember.
worked at sequoia hospital for 18 yrs
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAApril 21, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: short staffed
typical day currently is very fast paced, work well with co workers, we are in a very public arena, have to be careful about what we say, just because it can be perceived differently.
Our patients recieve very high quality care by very skilled personal

hardest part of the job is not getting positive feedback from management, seems like all we hear is how we could have done something better
most enjoyable .. my co workers
volunteer (Former Employee), santa maria caApril 20, 2015
When I volunteered at the hospital all the nurse were friendly and easy going. Although they had their own busy schedule they would still make time to show me new things each time I would go in. The nurses never made me feel unwanted they actually made feel like I was one of them.
Postpartum nursing
Postpartum Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Des Moines, IowaApril 18, 2015
Colloborating care for the postpartum mothers and babies. Ensureing they have all resources readily available to them. Organization and staff assignments for 40 bed unit.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTApril 11, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
This hospital is a great place to work. My co-workers are excellent and respectful to each other. The hospital has compensation/medical benefits, advancement and job security.
sacramento : not worth it
Mercy Med Foundation (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 10, 2015
$$ is good but hassles from management not worth it. Good environmen for sheep, not anyone who questions
. If you interview anyway- ask about their turnover in the last 12 months. That should say it all (though prob won't get honest answer).
Compassionate Physicians
Staff Development - Nursing Educator (Former Employee), Canton, OHApril 8, 2015
Pros: Doctors are easy to work with
Cons: Staff can be dramatic, gossipy
Grat hours, work distibution is somewhat slanted. Learned to better resolve employee conflicts. Many of the co-workers gossip and frequently find fault with others. Lack of follow through with 50% of employees. The patients are most always thankful for their care and compliment the staff and the physicians.
Productive and great place to work!!
Nursing Support Technician (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 5, 2015
I've learned how to be better at customer service.
I also have the best co-worker, very friendly and professional.
The management here is the best. Very understanding and professional.
productive place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 3, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great co workers
Cons: few short breaks
The company was very faced paced each and every day very rare there would be slow days,as well there would be great team work with co workers
Great Work enviorment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere all around great place and people
Cons: Health benifits.
My managers here were great not only did we work and work hard but they made it fun. Loved working for them and would recommend anyone to work here.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), Williston, NDMarch 26, 2015
-Registering and assisting patients for pre employment screening, DOT physicals, and work compensation appointments.
-Using proper communication skills with companies, patients, and other Co-Workers.
-Working with billing and proper procedures.
Great oppurtunity to help people
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee), Rockville Centre, NYMarch 25, 2015
Cons: only part time
Great workplace enviornment. learned to adhere to patients' different problems throughout the day. Management is good. They help you the best they can.
No Humankindness
Administrative Professional (Former Employee), AZMarch 24, 2015
Pros: High pay
Cons: Too many to list
Extremely unprofessional organization. Does not practice what they preach, "Humankindness" is all show. Employees are told they are "replaceable", moral is dismal because of poor management. Dangerously understaffed, and over worked.. Pay is high, but not worth the cost of patient safety. They don't care about their employees, and the revolving door of new people is the best indicator.
Very faced paced work environment
Patient Service Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, mdMarch 22, 2015
Checked in patients, scheduled follow up appointments and provided call reminders for appointments. Work one on one with vascular doctors in a satellite office. My co-workers was nice and friendly team players that help the day run smooth. The hardest part was driving in the traffic to get the satellite offices. The most enjoyable part was dealing with the pleasant patients.
Fun to work with my co-workers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZMarch 19, 2015
Pros: good benefits and compensation
Cons: so many on call shifts and weekend shifts
I don't have a set schedule since they always change my start time depending on the cases. It is busy especially in the morning where we are always short until the mid shift nurses comes in.
I've learned a lot from working in this department and I'm thankful to my co-workers and the Doctors for giving me the chance to learn since my whole nursing career was in a different critical area.
Everywhere I worked there's always different types of co-workers, the nice ones, lazy ones,chatterbox and a good Nurse but so far I love my co-workers and we love working with each other. Lately everyone of us are stressed out,exhausted from doing so many on call shifts and a lot of weekend hours which affects our lives outside work.
I always love doing hands on nursing and taking care of patients and I do so good in that area.
EVS housekeeping (Former Employee), Chandler, ArizonaMarch 19, 2015
Great place to work for and the best nurses and doctors I've ever worked for and my co workers are such hard workers and very friendly, great teamwork. EVS supervisor and EVS Leads are so nice and very understanding and very helpful. All employees at dignity Health always are there to help everyone and greet everyone with such a great manner and of course a smile which makes everyones day, God Bless.
Under staffed
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: often have no breaks
A typical day at work is very busy. Time management is the most important thing I learned. Management doesn't seem to listen to us. My co-workers are awesome! The most enjoyable part of my job is patient care.
fast paced job, no breaks, lunch on clock
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: exposure to diseases
fast paced, little time for break or lunch. lead phlebotomist talks about people behind their back, and pilfers through medical records without need to.
Great place to work!
Contract Administrator, Supply Chain Management (Former Employee), phoenix, ArizonaMarch 17, 2015
Dignity Health is a large organization that supports diversity and provides a challenging place to work. I enjoyed my time there and still have many friends there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dignity Health

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more

Dignity Health Salaries