Dignity Health Employee Reviews

Project management for a standardized and optimized EHR organization
EHR Pharmacy Implementation - Team Lead (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Lasting relationships, growth opportunities
Cons: Lack of on-boarding options
Dignity Health exercises and upholds their Human Kindness motto through their treatment of associates as well as how employees treat each other.

All together, the 16 months with Dignity Health has – more... earned me a learning experience I am grateful for:

- to plan, manage and ensure the success of a project's development, configuration, testing, training and implementation

- manage up to 8 team members and their daily/weekly tasks for completion and accuracy

- maintain the relationship between the EHR IT teams and the hospital pharmacies

- learn enterprise standards and understand how each hospital will fit into the grand design of a shared EHR domain

The difficult part of the job was balancing the responsibilities while trying to find the boundaries and history of the enterprise decisions. Without an on-boarding process to quickly catch new associates up to speed, piecing together the design alongside managing the success of an EHR implementation was no easy task.

In hindsight, the difficulties will always be out shadowed by the amazing relationships forged, and the opportunity to stretch my boundaries and grow. – less
enjoyable office environment and medical center involvement creates the perfect at work experience
Cllinical Dietitian (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 30, 2015
Pros: available office space useful and modern
Cons: demanding schedule and high priority needs within the medical center campus
The right balance of work and job specific demands helps to create the right job that requires all the industry specific knowhow one would expect when working in a medical center environment.
Hospital is clean and the nursing staff is excellent
Lead Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 26, 2015
Co workers were good. Job was great. Hardest part of the job was not getting involved with the politics that come with working in a large corporation.
productive place with heavy work overload
Monitor Tech in ICU/CCU, DOU, PIU and Telemetry (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaAugust 26, 2015
Pros: small, family oriented environment. Workers knew each other very well.
Cons: A bad management. Management was never interested in the worker's safety, interests and suggestions to improve the hospital.
this place had potential to grow but for some reason the management and admin force was not interested in listening to worker's opinions, despite the fact that they have always given the chance for workers to express their concerns and suggestions for improvements for the hospital.
My 20 years of working for Dignity Health was an excellent experience.
RADIOLOGY CLERK/RADIOLOGY SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Merced, CAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: We had a very growing retirement.
Cons: Hours became cut.
Dignity Health opened my eyes to many opportunities and allowed me to become a part of an amazing organization. I really learned a lot over the 20 years.
Great work environment. Great people to work with.
Test Analyst III (Test Manager) (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 25, 2015
A typical day of work starts with planning and execution of deliverable at hand. Lot of coordination is needed to get the ball rolling and each individual in the team has to play a role per the plan to – more... facilitate, govern, monitor and educate teams on day to day basis. Management is very supportive though there are challenges in terms of getting application access at times. Co-workers are very kind, polite and hard working. Work environment is the best part of working with Dignity Health. – less
The most enjoyable part of the job
Shaw Heart Center Cardiology Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Roseburg, ORAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Work Day
Cons: Time at Home
The most enjoyable part of the job that I do is that I get to use my strengths to make someone else's day better, and the needs of the individual come first. The needs of the organization are advanced through constant evaluation and assessment on a daily basis of how the workflow would provide the best care possible.
Nice place
Instrument Technician (Former Employee), Glendale, CAAugust 17, 2015
If you are just a jobber then you will like this place, but if you want a place where the management and employees will help you grow this is not the place for you.
Productive workplace
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), Rockville Centre, NYAugust 11, 2015
In just a few months of volunteering at Mercy Medical Center, I learned so much in terms of transport, patient care, filing and data entry,
good place to learn new therapy and keep up with up to date equipment
Respiratory therapist (Former Employee), Siena campus henderson nv.August 5, 2015
Pros: room to learn new forms of pt improvent i:e HFNC with up to date equipment.
Cons: Not always having proper staffing when pt loads increase due to ER pts.
Work loads given per staffing, rotating work loads from adults to peds to nicu pts. Responding to merts/codes when called. Co-workers pitch in when needed. Management on call if needed for additional staffing. – more... Having supplies on hand if needed for emergency situations is a hard part of the job if previous shift has not stocked supply room. Having the feeling my work was done to the best of my ability and pt care was taken care of. – less
Dignity Health is a great place to work.
Supervisor- Wendy Posey (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Great working environment
Cons: Not enough room for advancement
At Dignity Health you matter as an employee. Some of the best managers and workers around. Every day is greeted by new projects and difficult billing. I've learned so much about the different systems and procedures involved in billing and follow-up.
case management coordinator
Case management Coordinator (Current Employee), sacramento caAugust 3, 2015
The main function of a case management aide is to provide support to case managers. While the exact job responsibilities vary by setting, they generally include performing administrative tasks, such as – more... maintaining case files, updating referral information and verifying information related to health insurance or benefits. Some case management aides are required to interact with clients, perform initial intake interviews to determine the type of problem or need, formulate treatment plans in conjunction with case managers or social workers and help review treatment progress. – less
Level One Trauma Center
Hospital Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 30, 2015
As a member of the team, I was able to help in many areas of patient care. We cared for various patients in our intermediate care area as well as the intensive care unit.
Openend and managed this clubs first photo department.
Surgical Tech Clinicals (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 30, 2015
I've always enjoyed working with people and helping to make some kind of positive impact in their lives. In this field, I was able to hire, schedule my employees, conduct meetings for sales purposes, employee – more... conduct, digital seminars, help and teach customers about digital photography, camcorders and film processing, etc; I enjoyed the variety of different people and attitudes encountered daily, the smiles of satisfaction, multi-tasking different assignments and still being able to reach my goals, the happy and fun environment and even the "not so fun" things that came my way. Something good always came from each experience. Worked well with employees, customers, and other members of management. – less
Family orientated / community giving
Sr. Patient Acct asst (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: medical benefits
Cons: pay
A nice company to work for. Great medical benefits however salary was on the low side, Did a lot of croiss training, but after the sale of parts of the business decided it was time to move on as advancement was not looking good.
I am Dietary Cook
Dietary Cook (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 29, 2015
. Utilized a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment
. Responsible for inspection/cleaning of food prep areas to ensure sanitary practices
. Weighed, measured and mixed ingredients according to recipes and personal judgment
Excellent company
Payment Poster / Cash Applications Clerk (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Communication, room for growth, support and teamwork.
Dignity Health is by far one of the greatest places to work. The managers and staff work together to create a productive system centered around teamwork. Communication is clear and valued between members of the staff as well as staff to patients. There are opportunities for advancement and employees always feel supported by management.
Love my co- workers
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Great co- workers, no weekends or holidays
Cons: lower pay
Arrive at work at 5 am, I have learned so many social skills and everyone in my department is part of my family. Very fast-paced and things need to be done in a timely manner to assure patients are ready for surgery time.
awesome
BSN, RN (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2015
loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours.loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great – more... hours.loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours.loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. loved it, awesome employee benefits and great hours. – less
Customer Service Representative
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Excellent Customer Service Skills
Cons: 100% of Customer Service
Answer thousands of incoming calls, multitask , learning the different emergency call codes, giving 100% customer service at the end of a long day.
Headquarters
Dignity Health
185 Berry Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: (415) 438-5500

Explore all Dignity Health Locations here: http://www.dignityhealthcareers.org/careers/Explore-Dignity-Locations/index.htm
Employees