Dignity Health Employee Reviews

efficient and professional work environment
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Carmichael, CAJune 27, 2017
there is great management and friendly coworkers, ready to teach and train. flexible schedule and productive shifts where i applied skills learned to my job.
Great Culture
Cerner Clinical Applications Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2017
They take the Hello Humankindness imitative seriously. The people I work with are my friends and feel like family. I know I can count on them to get the job done and also to help me if I ever need it personally. We always come together to help anyone on the team that is in a crisis and I've never seen that anywhere else I work.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Harder to work when you're not west coast, requires later nights
It's fast food
Nutritional Staff (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 26, 2017
I worked here in high school. It is just like working for any other fast food job. It gives you spending money, but you are exploited and expected to do jobs that most people are not willing to do. Customers talk to you like you're an idiot, because they expect you to be.
No comment
Financial Advisor/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 25, 2017
I choose not to comment, being that everyone has different experiences. I do not want my experiences to discourage anyone from applying to a job that could very well fit for them and their lifestyle.
Great job security and job advancement opportunities
Medical Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 24, 2017
Answer calls-60+ a day

Insurance eligibility and knowledge-Blue Shield, Blue Cross, Medicare, Medi-Cal, Cigna, Aetna, HealthNet, United Healthcare, Tricare

Transferring calls to the correct recipient

Delegating tasks

Relaying results

Patient Care

Schedule/Cancel appointments
Pros
Benefits, Union, Experience
Great workplace culture
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CA 91328June 24, 2017
Dignity Health is a great company to work for. It offers professionals the opportunity to grow and establish a life long career focused on good quality patient care.
review summary
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 23, 2017
Northridge Hospital is a wonderful place to work. there is a lot of room for professional growth in your career and the management team really supoort that
Pros
good food
Cons
expensive cafeteria
Great Mission and Philosophy for Patient care.
EIM Coordinator So Cal Region (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 22, 2017
I have had the opportunity for growth and support Dignity's mission with patient care. Medicine can be stressful and immergent situations at times but then the coming together as a team is the balance.
Pros
Benefits, job security
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 20, 2017
Great place to work, benefits are excellent, staff is very friendly, however looking for a challenge and to be able to expand my knowledge in my career.
Very caring place to work. Small family oriented hospital
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJune 17, 2017
Loved working there. Small enough hospital every one knew and helped one another.
Great pay and benefits.
Long term employees.
Very caring management.
Pros
Alot of appreciation days.
Cons
Fast paced with short breaks.
Great place to work at
Registered Certified Central Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 15, 2017
Great place to work at, loved my team members. Every day was a new experience learning new instruments and working with great people. My lead was a great inspiration to me. She was very helpful and responsive to new ideas for the department.
Positive attitudes and good work environment
Assists Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 13, 2017
Positive attitudes and good work environment. Fast paced but balance in work - rest periods. Great benefits. Good place to work for and very quite work environment.
Staff Is Amazing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Merced, CAJune 12, 2017
Your Co-workers are awesome always looking to help one another Management is improving by the day. Days can get busy but that is the medical field for you. that is what you signed up for.
Poor satisfaction in job
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 10, 2017
Too much politics. Nurses do not do full assessments and even when they have an IV running they do not monitor intakes and outputs. Vital signs not always done. There is very little in the way of empathy for patients.
Pros
Cons
Cut back on our pensions
nice place to work
Access Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 10, 2017
I loved working for Dignity. My Management team had an open door policy which they fulfilled. Due to certain circumstance i had to take care of a personal matter. If not for that i would still be there. I enjoyed the staff, the fellowship between nurses, doctors and staff was like family!!
Fun back in the day...
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 8, 2017
Dignity Health? During the dates of 2001 and 2009, I was working with Warren Clinic, a Saint Francis System company. I loved working there until the position of medical records clerk was dissolved.
Pros
The doctors and fellow workers were awesome
Cons
The administration in the latter years was not as good as the earlier years
Friendly and Productive Environment
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Merced, CAJune 8, 2017
Volunteering at the Valley Children's NICU satellite has taught many skills. The ability to adapt to a fast pace, ever changing environment was essential. The nurses, doctors, and other staff I interacted with were friendly, helpful and professional.
Clinical Coordinator, Oncology Unit (Current Employee) –  Carmichael, CAJune 7, 2017
On a typical day at work I have duties associated with a charge nurse, with additional management duties done concurrently. As such, I supervise and assist in patient care. I do audits, time card editing, and scheduling as some of my management activities. The work place culture is very good. Nurses and other staff support each other and work well as a team. I enjoy caring for patients and making a difference in the outcome of their care.
Pros
Good team work, hospital has excellent vision and values
Cons
Very busy hospital, challenging patient situations at times.
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 7, 2017
Sequoia is a great community hospital that cares for its patients and employees. There is a culture of support and integrity. And the new building provides a comfortable environment.
Cut throat, fake employers who will trade you in.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAJune 6, 2017
Mercy wants you to work your butt off for nothing other than compensation, no rewards, no promotion. getting benefits is like pulling teeth, no member of
Management cares about you or your family but you are expected to bend over backwards for them. If they don't like you they will find a way to fire you, I've seen it happen many times. If you like high stress, anxiety and no appreciation then mercy medical center is the place for you !!!
Benefits
Cons
Lack of human kindness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity Health. Our community is ready to answer.