Dignity Health

Dignity Health Employee Reviews

Computer Operator at Mercy Medical
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Clinton, IAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Steady employment
Cons: No room for advancement
I worked grave shift in the MIS department. I learned different applications for back-up and billing. My co-workers were excellent. The only difficult thing were the wages, as there was no room to advance. That was when I decided to get my degree.
Awesome cardiac care
Patient Experience Coach (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Awesome standard of care
Cons: Sometimes very intense
Mercy General Hospital is a leader in cardiac care. It was a privilege
to work there for 17 years, first as an LVN and then as an RN for 8 years. I worked in management as well as patient care.
Worst Job Experience Ever!!!
RN (Former Employee), Postpartum/Case ManagementMay 14, 2015
Those seeking a job at Bakersfield Memorial... BEWARE!!!!
I relocated to this area for a job and it was the worst mistake I ever made!!! Lack of staff, unorganized units!!! Management is poor.
I was bullied by nurses in the Women's Unit and had to take the issue to management. Also worked in Case Management which was horrible!!!
Productive, friendly atmosphere, great employees. Treated like family for the 3 years that I worked for Dignity Health and would love to go back.
Health Unit Coordinator-NyICU (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2015
A typical day of work consisted of very intense admissions and discharges. Learned about NyICU processes and procedures. The hardest part of my job there was dealing with the fact that I was dealing with sick/injured babies. The most enjoyable part was seeing a little one who came in sick/premature/hurt recover and go home.
Challengingg
OB Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 11, 2015
Hi level health care, innovative ways to treat patients, very diverse environment, upward mobility. It is nice to help patients and their family members in their time of need
Not enough cases booked
Operating Room RN - Part Time (Current Employee), Northridge, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: The rooms are equipped and stocked
Cons: Not enough ancillary staff
Not everyone is looking forward to work. The doctors don't have a regular block time. The management is more concerned about flexing the staff, rather than looking at the workload of the ones that are left behind. The co-workers are unhappy. The harderst part of the job is not enough ancillary staff. The most enjoyable part is to be able to save another life.
pressure
Patient Services Chef (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMay 5, 2015
A very high pressure job environment, I would like to do something with a better work schedule and less pressure. I also neede a job with benefits.
Radiology, Marian Medical Center
Rad Tech (Current Employee), Santa Maria, CAMay 3, 2015
Pros: Nice Concept
Cons: Untrustworthy
There is very little humankindness on the management end of this department. They appear to enjoy being condescending and demanding. The workday starts out fast paced and pretty much stays that way. During the weekends you are expected to cover multiple departments with limited staff. Not a very nice place to work.
Busy in the office
Case Management Clerk (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Morning Coffee
The typical day of work is phones and reports. Precise data for patient demographics. Plenty of good training and daily changes were being made which I accepted very well. I do not have any problems when it comes to change as I am very aware that changes or revisions are being made on a daily basis. Making referrals was a bit of challenge but it was not out of my scope. I was able to make the proper referral based on the accurate information I collected.
friendly staff
Volunteer (Former Employee), Glendale, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: temporary worker
I learned how to organize and file according to their standards. I really enjoyed going to different departments. The management system was great. The job was not complicated as I remember.
worked at sequoia hospital for 18 yrs
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAApril 21, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: short staffed
typical day currently is very fast paced, work well with co workers, we are in a very public arena, have to be careful about what we say, just because it can be perceived differently.
Our patients recieve very high quality care by very skilled personal

hardest part of the job is not getting positive feedback from management, seems like all we hear is how we could have done something better
most enjoyable .. my co workers
Dignity Health
volunteer (Former Employee), santa maria caApril 20, 2015
When I volunteered at the hospital all the nurse were friendly and easy going. Although they had their own busy schedule they would still make time to show me new things each time I would go in. The nurses never made me feel unwanted they actually made feel like I was one of them.
Postpartum nursing
Postpartum Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Des Moines, IowaApril 18, 2015
Colloborating care for the postpartum mothers and babies. Ensureing they have all resources readily available to them. Organization and staff assignments for 40 bed unit.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTApril 11, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
This hospital is a great place to work. My co-workers are excellent and respectful to each other. The hospital has compensation/medical benefits, advancement and job security.
sacramento : not worth it
Mercy Med Foundation (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 10, 2015
$$ is good but hassles from management not worth it. Good environmen for sheep, not anyone who questions
. If you interview anyway- ask about their turnover in the last 12 months. That should say it all (though prob won't get honest answer).
Compassionate Physicians
Staff Development - Nursing Educator (Former Employee), Canton, OHApril 8, 2015
Pros: Doctors are easy to work with
Cons: Staff can be dramatic, gossipy
Grat hours, work distibution is somewhat slanted. Learned to better resolve employee conflicts. Many of the co-workers gossip and frequently find fault with others. Lack of follow through with 50% of employees. The patients are most always thankful for their care and compliment the staff and the physicians.
Productive and great place to work!!
Nursing Support Technician (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 5, 2015
I've learned how to be better at customer service.
I also have the best co-worker, very friendly and professional.
The management here is the best. Very understanding and professional.
productive place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 3, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great co workers
Cons: few short breaks
The company was very faced paced each and every day very rare there would be slow days,as well there would be great team work with co workers
Great Work enviorment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere all around great place and people
Cons: Health benifits.
My managers here were great not only did we work and work hard but they made it fun. Loved working for them and would recommend anyone to work here.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), Williston, NDMarch 26, 2015
-Registering and assisting patients for pre employment screening, DOT physicals, and work compensation appointments.
-Using proper communication skills with companies, patients, and other Co-Workers.
-Working with billing and proper procedures.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dignity Health

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more

Dignity Health Salaries