Dignity Health

Dignity Health Employer Reviews

great place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: education, free food, management
Cons: miles to get to work
learned a lot and is great place to learn different work places such as ICU, trauma, telemetry, nursery and couplet care. Always had great teaching sessions and provided food for employees. Co workers were pleasant and easy to get along with.
Great people; you learn a lot from your co-workers
Clinical Microbiology Scientist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: knowledgable and friendly staff
Cons: they can flex when census low.
just started in the laboratory here and the people you work with are very friendly and knowledgeable of their respective areas, which can be difficult to find in certain places. You learn a lot and the supervisors can actually help you whether you have a difficult case or short on the bench.
n
Assistant Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 22, 2015
good place to work. great benefits, able to meet people on a daily basis, able to efficiently multi task. daily preparing charts for upcoming days
Great Surgeons
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: teamwork
Cons: hospital politics
OR was known for their ability to work as an effective team. CRMC was one of the smallest hospitals, but surgeons brought their cases to the hospital because of the OR teamwork!!!
overall this was a good place to get lots of experience and the ability to expand.
RADIOLOGY CLERK/RADIOLOGY SCHEDULER (Former Employee), 315 mercy dr. merced ca. 95340February 19, 2015
Pros: helping people that are sick
Cons: terminally ill and when you cant do nothing for the patient
Their is lots of interaction with different people, and helping ill people is a achievement to me. If I can go home at the end of the day knowing a patient is happy then I know I did my job.
Fun work place. Meet and interact with new people each day.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Merced, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: able to help the people of this community
Interacting face to face with patients, nursing staff, and visitors is very interesting. Each day we get to accommodate the people in the hospital and it is a rewarding feeling to be able to help. The hospital team is all very welcoming and friendly.
Management needs major improvement
Security Officer (Current Employee), St. Bernardine Medical Center San Bernardino, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: very diverse and great learning atmosphere
Cons: management very seldom get the training they need, do not support the officers, controlling or get out atmosphere
This Hello Human Kindness is good marketing financially but it doesn't extend to the employees and the effects show up in caregiving of the patients and welcoming of visitors.
Good Staff
RCP (Former Employee), CaliforniaFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: nice hospital
Cons: expensive food
Hospital is clean and staff is helpful and good to work with. Has a NICU and PICU as well as level 2 Trauma center. Lots of areas to work in and skilled co workers
Pays well, but poor management is the major issue.
Nutritional Services Associate (Current Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: pays well
Cons: management
My day is usually extremely busy as I tend to 25 to 30 patients on a daily basis. I've leaned professional customer care as well as valuable health knowledge and experience. Management is unfortunately a huge issue, mostly for the lack of actual management. Fortunately my coworkers are generally all very hard working, and make the environment easy to deal with. The hardest part of my job is trying to have your voice heard and understood by management, many things go ignored and make the workplace stressful and inefficient. Though the most enjoyable part of my job would be the rewarding feeling that comes with making sick people happy.
Dedicated to department growth and reputation
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 13, 2015
The department and hospital are growing and adjusting well to the growth. They are dedicated to patient care. I have learned how to be a professional health care worker.
Well organized facility.
Surgical staff and charge nurse (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIFebruary 13, 2015
Mercy Medical Center is a wonderful facility with state of the art equipment and the education provided to use them and succeed.
Productive and fun workplace
Application Monitoring Analyst (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 5, 2015
I have the best team, learned so much. I am very thankful for this opportunity. I have very flexible hour and everyone including my manager is very cooperative. It is just unfortunate that they ran out of budget for my position. But would like to work for them any given time in future.
Physician negotiations
Manager, Physician Network Development (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 4, 2015
Physician negotiations and contract negotiations, development of network to increase referrals to primary network of physicians. Development of primary care physician model.
Sr. ETL Developer
Sr. ETL Developer (Former Employee), Phoeix, AZFebruary 2, 2015
• Conducted JAD sessions with business users and SME's for better understanding of the reporting requirements.
• Design and developed end-to-end ETL process from various source systems to Staging area, from staging to Data Marts.
• Develop high level and detailed level technical and functional documents consisting of Detailed Design Documentation function test specification with use cases and unit test documents
• Analysis of source systems and work with business analysts to identify study and understand requirements and translate them into ETL code
• Handled technical and functional call across the teams.
• Responsible for the Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) Architecture & Standards implementation
• Responsible for offshore Code delivery and review process
• Used Informatica to extract data from DB2, UDB, XML, Flat files and Excel files to load the data into the Teradata
• Worked in all phases of Data Integration from heterogeneous sources, legacy systems to Target Database.
• Worked on Informatica Power Center tool – Source Analyzer, Warehouse designer, Mapping and Mapplet Designer, Transformations, Informatica Repository Manager, Informatica Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor
• Involved in Design Review, code review, test review, and gave valuable suggestions.
• Worked with different Caches such as Index cache, Data cache, Lookup cache (Static, Dynamic and Persistence) and Join cache while developing the Mappings.
• Created partitions for parallel processing of data and also worked with DBAs to enhance the data load during production.
• Performance tuned informatica session, for large data files by increasing block size, data cache size, and target based commit
• Worked on CDC (Change Data Capture) to implement SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions).
• Worked with data Extraction, Transformation and Loading data using BTEQ, Fast load, Multiload
Thoroughly enjoyed the environment and working with the medical residents
Residency Program Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: superb working environment. learned a great deal.
Cons: the salary options were limited.
Working in a hospital, I began the day around 6:30am in order to prepare and anticipate any unforeseen issues. I managed all aspects of the Residency Program recruitment process. Maintained compliance requirements for all CME activities within the Department of Medicine. Choreographed all aspects of departmental special events. Produced all departmental reports in compliance with oversight agencies. Served as principle liaison to Mercy Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Medicine, and University of Maryland Leadership, attending physicians, residents and medical students.
All of the company practices humankindness
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: dignity is a heathly and positive company.
Cons: not enough time in the day.
The day begins with a team meeting to discuss any updates or special topics. Everyone gets involved and everyones opinion matters. We treat each other with respect and treat our staff like family.
Very laid back job with no pressure.
Radiology Information Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: laid back shift
Cons: night shift/ pay
I worked the night shift at St Francis. When i came in there were patient files to be checked back into the system. This was important to get filed due to us having to be able to pull any random file at Dr's request. We had a 3 person crew so we worked together to complete everything. There were times when old files had to be pulled from the basement which none of us liked to go to alone. I guess that would have to be the worst part of the job, which wasn't that bad, just a little weird. I didn't see a lot of management due to the hours that i worked. As long as we did our job and didn't leave a mess for the next shift, we didn't hear any complaints. I enjoyed working with the people i did and one is still one of my best friends.
Good Place
Business System Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2015
Few years ago I was employed there...it was a nice company to work for with nice and friendly people and work enviornment.
great place to work and evolve
Medical Esthetician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: planning projects and teaching students on hand training
Cons: only part time
I worked with students part time. I love to teach and the students loved the teaching curriculum and made it fun to learn.
i enjoyed working as a large family group
Health Information Management Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Francisc Hoapital.EvanstonJanuary 7, 2015
I Loved working for medical records in Saint Francis Hospital( Evanston )
unfortunately they made changes ,and some personnel was eliminatted and I was one of them.
But,In General I loved working to the Hospital for 10 years.I really love it.
everyone are very capable and very polite.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dignity Health

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more