Dignity Health

Dignity Health Employer Reviews

Great Work enviorment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere all around great place and people
Cons: Health benifits.
My managers here were great not only did we work and work hard but they made it fun. Loved working for them and would recommend anyone to work here.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), Williston, NDMarch 26, 2015
-Registering and assisting patients for pre employment screening, DOT physicals, and work compensation appointments.
-Using proper communication skills with companies, patients, and other Co-Workers.
-Working with billing and proper procedures.
Great oppurtunity to help people
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee), Rockville Centre, NYMarch 25, 2015
Cons: only part time
Great workplace enviornment. learned to adhere to patients' different problems throughout the day. Management is good. They help you the best they can.
No Humankindness
Administrative Professional (Former Employee), AZMarch 24, 2015
Pros: High pay
Cons: Too many to list
Extremely unprofessional organization. Does not practice what they preach, "Humankindness" is all show. Employees are told they are "replaceable", moral is dismal because of poor management. Dangerously understaffed, and over worked.. Pay is high, but not worth the cost of patient safety. They don't care about their employees, and the revolving door of new people is the best indicator.
Very faced paced work environment
Patient Service Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, mdMarch 22, 2015
Checked in patients, scheduled follow up appointments and provided call reminders for appointments. Work one on one with vascular doctors in a satellite office. My co-workers was nice and friendly team players that help the day run smooth. The hardest part was driving in the traffic to get the satellite offices. The most enjoyable part was dealing with the pleasant patients.
Fun to work with my co-workers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZMarch 19, 2015
Pros: good benefits and compensation
Cons: so many on call shifts and weekend shifts
I don't have a set schedule since they always change my start time depending on the cases. It is busy especially in the morning where we are always short until the mid shift nurses comes in.
I've learned a lot from working in this department and I'm thankful to my co-workers and the Doctors for giving me the chance to learn since my whole nursing career was in a different critical area.
Everywhere I worked there's always different types of co-workers, the nice ones, lazy ones,chatterbox and a good Nurse but so far I love my co-workers and we love working with each other. Lately everyone of us are stressed out,exhausted from doing so many on call shifts and a lot of weekend hours which affects our lives outside work.
I always love doing hands on nursing and taking care of patients and I do so good in that area.
Dignity Health
EVS housekeeping (Former Employee), Chandler, ArizonaMarch 19, 2015
Great place to work for and the best nurses and doctors I've ever worked for and my co workers are such hard workers and very friendly, great teamwork. EVS supervisor and EVS Leads are so nice and very understanding and very helpful. All employees at dignity Health always are there to help everyone and greet everyone with such a great manner and of course a smile which makes everyones day, God Bless.
Under staffed
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: often have no breaks
A typical day at work is very busy. Time management is the most important thing I learned. Management doesn't seem to listen to us. My co-workers are awesome! The most enjoyable part of my job is patient care.
fast paced job, no breaks, lunch on clock
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: exposure to diseases
fast paced, little time for break or lunch. lead phlebotomist talks about people behind their back, and pilfers through medical records without need to.
Feels like home
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 16, 2015
The place and the people have felt like home to me for years. In a perfect world, I would stay here forever. For all the jobs I've ever had, no place has felt so much like home.
Don't do it!!!!
Staff RN (Former Employee), Springfield, MAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: worthless union, bad management and suoervisors
Lots of bullying by co-workers, and intimidating supervisors. The only good thing was the pay and benefits, but I became burned out and bitter after working there.
evs
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Merced, CAMarch 12, 2015
if u work for them i hope you dont get sick. i loved my co worker. Cleaning the room and picking up after anyone is ok. i hope people know when and how to clean the rooms and curtains too
Challenging
Registration Clerk/ Emergency Department (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 11, 2015
Love the place, love the people, love the co-workers, always on time for work and energectic and ready to work. Always have work hours and appreciate your work ethics
A good hospital to work at
Respiratory Care Practitioner, Charge (Current Employee), Henderson, NVMarch 5, 2015
Pros: good compensation
Cons: high expectations of employees.
Considering work conditions and pay this is the best hospital in Southern Nevada to be an employee. They do expect a little more of their employees than other hospitals. If you are not up to working at a fast place you do not want to be at St Rose, Siena. St Rose, Delima and San Martin are the recommended campuses to be an employee of. I would not want to be a part of the Manager team at St Rose, I think that too much is expected from them compared to other hospital systems.
Caring for patients in a Rehab setting
Registered Nurse, 4B Rehab Unit (Current Employee), Canton, OHMarch 4, 2015
A typical day at work consists of helping patients work toward being independent post stroke, total joint replacement, CABG, head injury, etc.
Managment issues
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee), Camarillo, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: all the benefits you could ask for.
Cons: unstable managment.
Loved the patients, loved the work, loved co workers. Most departments change managers on such a regular basis that it is hard to keep up with the constant changes. Fifteen years in the same department. Management changed eleven times. Some of them only stayed 6 months.
Great place to work!
STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great benefits, advancements, and suppprtive staff.
Cons: n/a
Healthcare is always changing on an everyday basis. It could be a policy or an instrument to something new being invented. That is an opportunity to miss while working at Dignity Health for the 6 1/2 years. Management was fair and always about finding a way to make things better and safer for the patient. Co-workers were supportive and helpful. There was always respect for one another. It was one of the best jobs I have ever had. I would go back with no hesitation.
Fun, Everchanging, Dynamic, Fast-Paced, Cutting Edge
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 1, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: heavy workload
I enjoy the company and the people. The technology is state of the art and every area is high tech. These facilities offer state of the art healthcare and very nice facilities. The healthcare workers are top notch and really care.
Dynamic Emergency Department
Charge Nurse/Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: menatally demanding
Cons: sometimes exhausing
The Emergency Department where I am currently employed is very demanding and has many challenges, every day provides a new opportunity for creative and 'out-of-the-box' type of problem solving with patient safety always a paramount consideration.
Productive and Work place
End Users Services (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: people are very nice and team works together as one.
Cons: the users will be mad when something is right or no new computer for user.
My typical day would start by seeing with department i have computers to back up data or just reimage the computer. i learned how to install different softwares for different people and different departments. The managnment is great and very helpfull. The hardest part of the job is getting the user to let you back up the data because they attend to be busy all day. The most enjoyable part of my job is when they are happy with new computers and you explain everything to them about the problem.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dignity Health

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more

Dignity Health Salaries