DIGNITY HEALTH

DIGNITY HEALTH Employer Reviews

Fun and learning rich environment to work
ICU Nursing Unit Technician (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WIOctober 20, 2014
Pros: working three 12 hour days a week, every third weekend and every third holiday
Cons: not getting a lunch most of the time, having to work holidays and weekends
Typical tasks covered in a day-Enter orders the physicians write into the EMRs, get glucose on patients, pass meal trays, help patients get cleaned up for the day, get patients up for meals, to the toilet or for walks, help the RNs turn and clean up patients, stock the unit with needed supplies, check refrigerator temperatures, and stock servers.
Communication – more... with Manager-Checking in with the manager when the census on the unit changes or changes in number of staff need to be made.
Co-workers-Working very closely with ICU RNs and Physicians, physical therapy and patients and their families.
Hardest part of ICU-when a patient passes away.
Most enjoyable part of ICU-being able to see patients go home and get healthy again. – less
Enjoyed the clients
Nurse Tech (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 17, 2014
Pros: helping the clients
Cons: short breaks, and short staffed
Always short staffed, management helped on floor once in awhile other wise stayed in office. I enjoyed the clients, helping clients with everyday living tasks, enjoyed talking with clients, and getting to know them.
great place to wk
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great place to wk
Sequoia Hospital was a great place to wk .. every one was like family
 Direct patient care, on all floors, patient intake, vital signs and patient history
 Processing blood work, sending out specimens to other labs, troubleshooting, checking results for physicians when called.
 Arterial and venous punctures on infants to elderly.
 Lipid Research – more... LVN in Lipid Clinic with Dr. Superko - researching lipid drugs and vitamins.
 Monitoring patient progress, weight, diet and appointment scheduling. – less
Loved working here!!
Full time Microbiologist (Former Employee), Northridge, CAOctober 15, 2014
Greatest place I ever worked. The lab was so well run. I moved out of state or I would still be there.
A great hospital.
Laboratory Volunteer (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZOctober 8, 2014
This is a great company with a commitment to their employees. They truly make you feel welcome and valued.
Humankindness is Evident in Everything We Do
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 8, 2014
Pros: can give great patient care without fear of being micro-managed.
Cons: nursing is a difficult job, wherever you do it. chandler regional makes it as tolerable as possible.
This is the best nursing job I've ever had. After having worked at a competing hospital chain for multiple years, it is refreshing to work at a company that truly values their employees. You are not written up for silly little things like being a minute or two late for work, and everyone always has a smile on their face. The team work is tremendous, – more... making a difficult job as easy as possible. I am super busy, go to school full-time and work full-time, and I truly look forward to going to work every day as a Dignity Health employee! – less
Dignity Health is a great place to work.
Technical Analyst Integration (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 5, 2014
Dignity Health is a great place to work. Co-workers and management are very helpful in providing you with the tools need to do your job.
DIGNITY HEALTH IS NOT CHW
medical (Former Employee), CaliforniaOctober 3, 2014
Pros: they used to pay well.
Cons: say goodbye to friends and family. job comes first. or else.
New name, worse hype, less quality. Staff thoroughly overworked.
Everyone barks now...patients, doctors, staff...
Once you turn 55 your on the HIT list!
They LOVE to manage you out. I wonder if it impacts their bonus?
Worse the politics are suffocating.
Boundaries and respect are phlegmatic!
Top dogs break the rules. All blame runs downhill.
Good luck – more... if you take a position here. – less
This was an entry level position which I was promoted to a better fit in employment
Benefit Assistant (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: advanced to a new position
Cons: wanted to know more
Multi tasked and got to learn the department of Human Resources.
Great benefits and very competitive pay
Lead MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Dignity Health has some fantastic benefits that include great medical coverage, a pension plan, very competitive salaries and an employer matched 403b plan.
great pace to work
Behavorial Clinical Specialist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: micromanage
its more of a family working atmosphere, fun, caring, staff.
Productive and profession place
Phone Receptionist/Scheduler (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CASeptember 24, 2014
I loved working at Dignity. We were all like family. I learned a lot working there and I leaned I'm that I'm more of a people person than I thought. Dignity Health has brought that out in me.
Dignity Health
Registered Nurse, Telemetry/Post Surgical (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZSeptember 24, 2014
This company still offers assistance in educational advancement and the pension plan continues to exist. Currently on my floor the patient ratio for Tele is 4 to 1.
Good place to work. Downside is I work the night shift and the cafeteria food is not very good
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: cafeteria food
Co-workers are nice and helpful. Dignity Health is a good company from what I know so far. The new tower that was built is very nice.
Productive,Family Orient work environment
Monitor Technician (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: the close bond we all shared
Cons: the introduction to new health care plan, that everyone was unsure of.
We all were there for the patients and the families. I learn that everyday must be treasured because younever know when it will be your or your families last. Management was sturn but fair. my co-workers quickly became my extened family away from home. The hardest part of my job was the day I had to say goodbye to them when I had to relocate. The most – more... enjoyable part was seeing the smiles on the family members face when their loved one was on the road to recovery. – less
Fun loving opportunity to express talents and skills
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 9, 2014
Cons: prn assignments
Assisting patients with care privately in their homes with rehabilition and after care.
My personality
Medical Office Representative (Current Employee), Carmichael, CASeptember 6, 2014
I was a great laughter and friendly face for everyone. My co-workers enjoyed working with me, my managers loved my work ethics, and the patients appreciate my care towards their health.

Whether we were front-desk representative or managers we are constantly put to test on our leadership position and direction. We are constantly to diligently work with – more... medical assistants, managers, and the doctors for a better patient care. Our organization had to always be sufficient to improve time management with co-workers and office work. – less
Great place to work. Good people
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee), Chandler ArizonaSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: 4 days off a week
Cons: full time is only 36 hours a week. pay
Safety and Security of the Hospital staff, visitors, and patient are number one priority. Great atmosphere and great people to work with.
Good place to be a critical care nurse.
Critical care RN, Several year as charge nurse. (Former Employee), Glendale, CASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: good job security. i had an excellent reputation in that hospital as a reliable critical care nurse.
Cons: did not live up to teaching position offered to me.
I was a staff and charge nurse in critical care for most of my time there. It was a busy unit and had mostly excellent doctors to work with. At the end of my time I was the critical representative to the Meditech electronic documentation process. I got a lot of feedback that I excelled in the classroom teaching involved in the progect. There was a plan – more... for a position as the Meditech teacher which was supposed to be mine but the position was never created. After working a while as critical care staff, I need a change from bedside nursing and went on the the research job. – less
Great internship experience
Public Relations & Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Gilbert, ArizonaSeptember 4, 2014
This is a great team to work with. As an intern, you manage your own projects, sit in on great meetings and really are a part of the team.

1 2 3 4 5

About DIGNITY HEALTH

With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career – Read more