Dillard University

Dillard University Employer Reviews

Assisting/ Serving College Students
Campus Police Officer (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 10, 2014
To keep the teachers, Students and Visitors and Faculties safe on campus off campus and at the dorm rooms.Assist in fire drills with a great Protective Services team.The hard part was keeping the people out that did not go to school there late at night.And enjoying part was seeing the kids grow from freshperson to Seniors and to see them graduate from – more... college. – less
Very Simple!
Recruiting Representative (Former Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 22, 2013
Working at this university was fun. I had the opportunity to recruit students and tell them all the awesome things about being apart of our family. Some of those students visited and actually attend the university because of things I told them!
Productive and the people were great.eat
Asst. Vice-President of Facilities (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 24, 2013
Great work environment. The coworkers were outstanding but the hardest part of the job was not having adequate equipment to work with and work hours were to long.. Management was poor.
Work-Study
Desk Assistant in the Office of Student Affairs (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 27, 2013
With being a student here at the University and also working in the Office of Student Affairs it really taught me a lot I learned how to manage my time with my school work and other activities I gained enough experience and met some pretty nice people. I gained lots of leadership experience and so forth it was really good and I worked really hard I – more... took this position really serious although it was only a work-study position to help pay for my schooling. – less
work study
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 18, 2013
i was a work study student for this company. they all made me feel welcomed as a family would
Historial, beautiful campus
Web Content Editor, Social Media Manager (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAApril 4, 2013
Pros: exciting events for staff, students, faculty
Cons: poor morale
Dillard has a long, important history in the city of New Orleans and as a leading HBCU.
Great place to work that cares about it staff.
Academic Advisor (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 23, 2012
Dillard not only dedicated to helping its students, but its staff as well. The culture of excellence is spread throughout the campus.
A great place to work
Office Assistant/ Counselor, Upward Bound Program (Former Employee), New Orleans, LASeptember 17, 2012
A typical day would include working with and for a great staff of individuals. Whether working solo or with a team, it was very productive and in a great environment. There was never a dull moment. My most enjoyable part would be that I was able to interact with the students, parents, and staff on a daily basis.
It's a great and fun place to work. I got to learn alot of thing working with the college school. I loved it.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 16, 2012
Pros: we at free lunch in the cafeteria, and also went ate at differrent restaurants.
Cons: we took breaks every now and then, that was my
I got to work at 8:00 am. I shared an office with a employer , I enjoyed being a team member. I answered the phone and filed papers, greated students, maintained sercurity of the office.
Great mission
Bursar (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 21, 2012
I have enjoyed working with the students. The staff worked hard and I learned a great deal.
Professional Environment
Teacher (Current Employee), New Orleans. LAMarch 16, 2012
Pros: free to students
Cons: only meets on saturdays.
Program designed to encourage students in grades 8th and 9th to pursue education beyond their high school years.