Dimensional Innovations

Dimensional Innovations Employer Reviews

The company works on very cool projects
Fabricator (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: occasional catered events
Cons: the rate of pay seems below average
I feel like the company does important things. We cater to several large, well known clients so to work there is a badge of honor of sorts. The majority of people I work with are very good at what they do. Advancement, or even lateral movement is met with great resistance. There is no review schedule and little hope of regular wage increases.
creative environment
Manager, Project Development (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 20, 2013
The DI shop staff are some of the most talented and creative people that I have ever associated with.
Great career opportunities in dynamic environment!
Project Manager, Production Assistant (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: employee incentives, growth potential
Dimensional Innovations is a successful, growing company with many opportunites for advancement. It is a place where management listens and provides incentives for creative problem solving. Employees are empowered to improve and impact the company through their individual strengths and ideas.The work is diverse, each project poses new challenges and possibilities. The staff is a hard-working, committed group that interacts like a family. There is always more work to be done than hours in the day, so it is comforting to have the support and respect of this dedicated team working with you.
Do not apply for these guys. They are un-reliable.
Don't want to say (Former Employee), Merriam KSNovember 25, 2012
Pros: the make some awesome stuff.
Cons: they didn't give me the chance to do what they hired me to do.
Do not work for these guys. They are UN-reliable and will fire you with out notice, cause or reason. They go through a temp service called Focuswork forces. And say they will hire you full time if you prove your self, but will fire you for no reason just to keep you from going full time.