Dimock Community Health Center

Dimock Community Health Center Employer Reviews

It is a very busy place
Medical Records Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: filing the records in the right location.
Cons: miss filing paper work
This is one of my temp jobs I had during my last year of high school .
I learned how the medical room is run on a daily basic.
Productive and fun work place
Mental Health Counselor l Homes Health Aide (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: communication skills
Cons: no opportunity to grow
Busy and fast pace, I learned to deal with indiviudals with any disability or issues, the skills I gained were CPR first Aid, non violence prevention and also patience and people skills. I was able to work with a diverse team of many different cultures, which also was a learning experience on being ethical and morally respecting others values and cultures – more... or norms. The hardest part was being personal with the clients and then tragedy can occur like sudden death. The most enjoyable part was the interaction of human to human contact – less
non
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 22, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: take care of sick peapole
i lean how to as grop with nurss and doctor and diffrent sick peapole with all kind of durags
productive busy
Latino HIV Medical Case Manager (Current Employee), Roxbury, MAJanuary 16, 2013
I walk in by 8 am check my emails and voice mail ,check in with my coworkers about any client we are working with togethe,and i also check all appoitments to see if any of my client have any appoitments on that day or the week ,make phone calls to client who i have not talk to in over two weeks .
Assist clients by appointment finding resources within the communjitty
Domestic Violence Advocate (Former Employee), Boston,MAOctober 15, 2012
Pros: i helped people get their life back on track.
Cons: sometimes theirs no assistance availible and all you want to do is help someone.
Worked close with my clients helping them find resources, fill out papers for housing, child care, educational programs depending on the circumstance. I've learned that a lot of women as well as men are the victims of abuse and it can go unoticed. I'm a advocate against domestic violence.The management was great as were my co- workers. The hardest part – more... of the job was when their were no funds availibe for clients needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was every time i helped a client acheive a goal. – less
My experience was great.
Medical Records Externship (Former Employee), Roxbury, MASeptember 24, 2012
It was a very pleasant experience at Dimock Community Health Center. I did my externship in the Medical Records Department, were I got to build my knowledge in the medical field. I met people who taught me a great deal and allowed me to train in the center.
Busy health center
PAC/Biller (Former Employee), MAMay 1, 2012
Cons: no onsite lunch room for employees
I wish not to comment some people were pleasant and some were rude.
Fun, Flexible, Informative
Data Expert (Former Employee), Roxbury, MAMarch 15, 2012
Pros: informative, good experience, free lunch
Cons: no pay
I spent some time working at the Dimock Community Health Center going through Data and Compiling the Diabetes Cases for review and analysis. During this time I met a lot of Physicians that gave me great advice and kept me motivated to keep pushing forward.