DINO'S Logistics

DINO'S Logistics Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Fun, upbeat place to work.
Payroll Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO.August 29, 2012
A typical day is first checking e-mails and printing any time sensitive information; answering phones and transferring calls to appropriate departments; greeting visitors; organizing payroll information; assisting with billing paperwork; checking reports for accuracy; having a laugh or two with fellow co-workers; grabbing a cup or two of coffee.
I've learned how to calculate time cards in a fast, efficient manner with minimal errors.
Management can be very arrogant and are very tempermental; they do not acknowledge good work, they only address problems. Sometimes they accuse people of wrong doing when there is no wrong doing involved, just miscommunication or misinterpretation of information. A particular work issue can be made a big issue because management says it is, right or wrong.
Most co-workers are sociable and friendly.
The hardest part of the job is not being acknowledged for being a good worker and not getting adaquate raises.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being busy and the free coffee.
Pros
a few free lunches and free coffee; flexibility in schedule.
Cons
favoritism; no benefits or vacation time when an employee works 32 hours or more, which is considered part-time.
WORST place ever!!!
Fleet Payroll (Former Employee) –  St. Louis,MOFebruary 27, 2014
This office environment was the worst I've ever experienced. Not only is the staff unfriendly, snobby and just outright ignore you but then the VP (owners daughter) brings her dog into the cramped and shared accounting dept were he's either circling your feet for attention, barking at people moving around or needing to go outside to do his business. The President (owner's son) and the Head of HR Dept seem to spend more time playing with their little hand balls and shooting baskets with each other than they do actually working. The training they provide was lackluster at best. Out of over 20 years of doing this type of work...this was by far the absolute WORST experience I ever had to endure! Since leaving there I have found a wonderful job that is everything that Dino's was not!!! With the compliments and the raise I got in my first 2 months at this new job for knowing my what I've always known, I am now assured that my problems at Dino's were not my doing....you really need to work on a better training program!!! Thanks Dino's!!! You did me a favor and I now have the job I was meant to have.........working with a wonderful company that treats their employees like family & compliments them when a job is well done! :-))
Pros
free donut friday
Cons
everything else
Illegal Running but great pay
Company OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Affton, MODecember 4, 2012
Strictly Paper Logging that you are required to falsify at your own risk. They pay great and get you the miles. You are home mostly every other night and are off on the weekend.
Pros
pay
Cons
illegal
Good job.
company driver (Former Employee) –  St Louis, MoDecember 11, 2011
Worked here for 3 years. Good job, good pay. Freight is primarily in and out of St Louis, mostly running north.
Pros
home weekly
Cons
mostly st louis and north runs.

2.6