Diplomatic Language Services (DLS) is a 25-year old company based in the Washington, DC metro area that provides language and cultural training and related language services to US government and commercial clients. DLS is a fast-growing and dynamic organization offering exceptional career potential. We are currently recruiting an Assistant Curriculum Developer for the French language for a 7 month project.
- Work collaboratively to assist in developing lessons based on specific client requirements
- Edit audio and visual materials
- Review, edit, and revise lessons developed by curriculum developers
- Coordination and tracking of deadlines and client requirements as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics, English, or related field
- At least one year of proven performance on teaching and/or curriculum development projects
- Native speaker of English and some proficiency in French
- Experience working with AV materials
- Advanced technological knowledge
- Proven ability to work collaboratively on a team
- Knowledge of curriculum development theory
- Awareness of military language needs
- Exceptional creativity and high level computer skills
- Capacity to manage time to meet tight deadlines
DLS is a growing company that offers a fun, multicultural environment with good opportunities for professional advancement, and a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please email us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. DLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diplomatic Language Services (DLS) is a 28-year old company based in the Washington, DC metro area that provides language and cultural...