DIRECTV
1,141 reviews

DIRECTV Employee Reviews

Free DirecTV
Sales & Account Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free DirecTV
Cons: It was hard to try and get anything done with HR
Inbound call center for DirecTV (Revana) I would take calls regarding customer service, retention, billing and winbacks. They had good training. The management was kind of all over the place, and it seemed like no one was on the same page. It was fun to work there and the people were nice. The only reason I am no longer there is because I relocated to Mesa AZ and the commute was really long at the time and I wanted something closer to home.
not the place for me
Satellite Installation Technician (Former Employee), Corona, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: management is out of touch
the management made this job difficult i was let go for doing my job and after i had to go to court because they tried to deny my unemployment. i found out i was actually wrongfully terminated
One of the better call centers to work at
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee), Boise, IDMay 2, 2015
If you are in the game of call center work, DirecTV offers great pay (bonuses are real) and benefits, opportunity to grow within the company, and a positive atmosphere to work in. Also, they have an atrium in the main entrance way, which is pretty fantastic.
Kind of a dead end job, low pay
Technical Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MnMay 1, 2015
Pros: Free DirecTV Subscription
Cons: With the impending AT&T take over, they are ramping up the head count
Hired on as a a Technical Help Desk person. Has turned into CSR 1.5. Spend about 20% of my day dealing with Tech issues, 80% dealing with Customer issues and Billing and Service calls.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros: helping people save money and give them a better cable experience
Cons: rude people...
meeting and talking to different people everyday, the hardest part was getting a lot of no's... the most enjoyable part was making sales and seeing the faces of the customer when u know u saved them money...
Entry level call center experience work placed
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 28, 2015
I learned how to input customer information and notate account basically multitasking . I posted payments to accounts by check, cc. I trouble shoot equipment if necessary. I enjoyed helping customers and calming angry customer's if necessary. My co-workers were always willing to help.
sales rep for directv
sales rep (Current Employee), granitre city il 62040 and mobile al 36605April 28, 2015
Pros: great company structure and pay
Cons: walking and the door to door was haed to learn at first
was a very challenging but rewarding job had to walk and door knock many doors but it was worth it for the amount of money that was made per week
Assistance Queue Specialist (Former Employee), Huntington, WVApril 27, 2015
I absolutely loved working at DIRECTV. I would recommend the job to anyone. You can't beat the friendly environment and the salary and benefits. Customer service is hard work and dealing with angry customers can be difficult but if you can do that kind of work, this is the place to be, in my opinion. The people are great!
SALE BASE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT
Customer Serivce Sale Rep (Former Employee), Boise, IDApril 24, 2015
Pros: Free TV and Bonus
Cons: Change was always happening and sales
A typical day at Directv was complete sales environment
what learned was to funcution in a stressful environment
my management was easy to address, but numbers were #1
co-workers were amazing and fun
hardest part of the job was not able to control customers issues in first call resolution
The most enjoyable part of that job was my customers
fun work place
customer service representative (Former Employee), boise,idApril 24, 2015
took retention calls assisted customers with billing and package changes managers made work fun with great intensive pay
Professional and Exciting
Senior Manager, Sales Center Operations (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAApril 23, 2015
Directv is an incredible company.
Exceptional team environment.
Highly motivated leadership team and fun corporate culture.
Directv
Satellite Installation Technician (Former Employee), piscataway njApril 22, 2015
It was very enjoyable working for DirecTV. I have no complaints. What i liked the most is talking with new people everyday and having new experiences that teaches me new things.
commission.... yeah right
Movers Agent (Former Employee), Cutler Bay, FLApril 22, 2015
alorica finds every possible reason to take your commission. Family emergencies are not always acceptable reasons for approved days off. This company only cares about its revenue and not the employee or customer.
Day At Work
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Cutler Bay, FloridaApril 21, 2015
It's very enjoyable working for DirecTV. I have no complaints. What i like the most is talking with new people everyday and having new experiences that teaches me new things.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 20, 2015
great people and surroundings to work with , a lot of great people and different people u with meet, learned how to be a great technical support specialist and loved my job , while working there it was a great and positive expanse to work there it also is a awesome company to be able to work for
Gained Sales knowledge
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 17, 2015
Learned many tactics used to drive sales. Learned to accomplish sales, revenue, and profit goals. Inbound sales and customer service call center.
overall good environment.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Missoula, MTApril 16, 2015
Pros: 401k, Pension, medical, dental etc. fitness room, arcade room and many other activities with public
Cons: sitting all day, difficult customers, repeating phone calls for CSR's
Very good learning opportunity and good experience overall. good opportunity for advancement. Sometimes there is favoritism at higher employment positions, management and above.
poor
Customer Service Repersenative (Former Employee), Missoula, MontanaApril 16, 2015
Directv was a great paying job with great benefits but when it came to personal life and having illness they cared more about having people in the chair then they did about the person and what was going on. even with doctors notes saying that they where to not be at work directv would not allow it unless you had the pto to cover it or medical accommodation from another party which you where not allowed to have tell you have been their a year.
productive work environment if you stay to yourself
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2015
flexible shift with great benefits. Exceptional management.. training was perfect and thorough so that one could know how to perform on the job
place with discrimination of employes,preferences for some of them ,extreme low salari
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ponce, PRApril 15, 2015
Pros: work near home
Cons: no interest of the supervisor tom help
work in a boost,with no supervision,goals to high ,discrimination low salari,no expetatives to management position,the manager area dont have the apropiate knowlledge about his job or employement laws

About DIRECTV

About Us? We’re About You. You’re probably not here to read about DIRECTV’s Fortune 100 ranking, annual – Read more

DIRECTV Salaries