Direct Brands

Direct Brands Employer Reviews

Fast paced
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PaDecember 24, 2012
Pros: discount merchandise
Cons: stress
Most days go by very fast due to the amount of calls taken.

I had never worked in a call center environment, it was very interesting to see the ins and outs.

The management was extremely nice, my family had an health emergency and they never made me feel like taking off was a problem to be by my family's side.

Most the co-workers were helpful and – more... very knowledgeable of their jobs.

Hardest part of the job and most rewarding for me was getting an enraged caller that you had to try to calm down and create a resolution that both the caller and the company were happy with. – less
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg PaDecember 12, 2012
Pros: free books
Cons: very strict dress codes
The most enjoyable part of the job was, the company bookstore available to employees only. The hardest part of the job was mandatory upselling customers.
was a great place to spend 19 years of my life
Scanner Operator/data entry clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: company closed
The people that worked at direct brands INC were all very friendly and i dont have anything bad to say about any of them.Its just to bad that the company shut down. I miss everyone that i worked with.

About Direct Brands

Direct Brands is one of the largest direct-to-consumer distributors of media products in the U.S. The company is home to DVD and – Read more