Direct Capital Employee Review

View all Direct Capital reviews

Very Family orientated company
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Porstmouth NHJanuary 28, 2013
I have been working here since 2008 and have been promoted 3 times in less then 5 years.

During the 'depression' time. Direct Capital did what they could to minimize having to let employees go. Even had VP's on the phones trying to keep the business going and generate sales. They want you to succeed and grow with them as much as you do!

The generosity they show towards their employees is astounding! They have offered PTO donation banks for employees who have run out of their own PTO and needed to stay out longer to either get better or care for someone else. They have Jeans Donation days every Friday for local charities and a lot of the time if it affects an employee, they will match what is collected. To me that says a lot about the company!

Even during the stressful times of the month, I can honestly say I love my job and love coming to work,
Pros
gym, 401k match, good health care, family oriented, advancement/growth opportunites
Cons
can be stressful but most jobs have a little bit of stress.

Other Direct Capital Employee Reviews

Laid back work place
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 5, 2017
Very laid back and chill environment. Management could be improved and once CIT officially bought out company a lot of changes had to be made which unfortunately drove a lot of long, hard working employees to seek employment else where.
Hard working, fast paced company that has fun too
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJune 16, 2017
Direct Capital is a company that challenges you (in a good way) and drives you to constantly be better. The people here are among the best in the industry, and even though it's big, there is a sense of camaraderie even between departments.

My favorite part is there is no pressure to work on weekends (for most roles I've seen at least)! I've been at other companies where you are expected on be available 24/7, and that's not the case here.

Things like book club, and sports teams, and charitable events help to build friendships outside of the normal work day.

Of course, there are times when you will be stressed, and roll your eyes, like any normal job, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons here!
Pros
No pressure to be available 24/7, good health and dental benefits, awesome people, casual attire

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Capital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5