Direct Capital Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced, exciting, innovative, great environment
Funding (Current Employee) –  OperationsJanuary 8, 2013
Direct Capital is an electric place to work. Days go by lightning fast due to all the activity. The company is constantly looking for ways to provide new products, better customer service, and improve on existing techniques and processes. Management actively solicits, and listens to feedback. It's Boston and NYC excitement in Portsmouth, NH!
Pros
monthly bonuses, prize drawings, barbeques
Cons
no down time - it's work or go home!
Fun, challenging, rewarding and an awesome culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth NHDecember 7, 2012
I've been with Direct Capital for 8 yrs and while that seems like a long time, it's only a hair above average in our sales department. The tenure of the sales team averages 5 yrs...unheard of. There are many reasons sales professionals come to Direct Capital and stay for a long time, compensation, multiple revenue lines, residual income, great growth opportunity, awesome resources and sales support, great systems and a great work environment.

If you seek a sales career that is not only rewarding but also challenging and extremely fast paced.....Direct Capital is the best place for you.
Pros
contests with cash rewards, great lead flow, great products to service customers, transparent and highly rewarding.
Cons
it's in portsmouth nh
Rewarding Career
Sales (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth NHDecember 4, 2012
I have been with Direct Capital now for over a year. I am also one of the younger gentlemen on the sales floor. My time at Direct Capital has been both rewarding and challenging. I look at my job as a sport that has 12 games. Each month is a game. You start fresh and you can make anything happen with no limitations. There is no cap as to how much you make. You are not scripted, you alone are in control of your career here at Direct Capital. Want to work with a friend? No problem, get them a job here too and you can get up to 600$ with the referral program. I came to DCC because I heard good things and I wanted a job. My intentions were to stay here for a little while, save up some money and then go to school. With the amount of money I am making, I have no need to go anywhere else. I have chosen a career here at Direct Capital and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a career in sales.
Pros
401k match, benefits, friendly enviroment
Cons
can be stressful at times
Great fun place to work
Communications (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHNovember 26, 2012
I can honestly say that this is the first job where I don't dread going into work each day. The group of people that I work with are great and we all really get along. The casual Fridays don't hurt either - as we are asked to donate a small amount of money to a local charity. We have donated over $15,000 as a company just this year alone... JUST for wearing jeans. It feels awesome. I would definitely reccomend working here! They also just brought back the 401K match... so I am a happy camper!
Pros
avanti market, great group of people, 401k match
Great environment for those who like to challenge themselves and be rewarded for effort.
Sr. Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 21, 2012
Been with Direct Capital for 2 years now. It is a company with an achievement culture and start up mentality. For those of us driven to challenge ourselves each day and work with purpose it can be very rewarding.

Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their area of expertise and drive the company in the direction of progress and growth. The fact we are growing when others are shrinking is a testament to what can be done when a team works together.

The overall team is full of problem solvers and professionals. Management communicates well and does everything they can to get you the resources you need to be successful.

I recommend Direct Capital to all the over achievers our there looking for a place where performance is rewarded.
Direct Capital is a terrific place to work
Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, New HampshireNovember 20, 2012
At Direct Capital, the word "team" means something. It's a fun, fast-paced work environment where you're encouraged to go above and beyond to help grow the business. Hard work is rewarded and the focus on giving every week to charities means you can feel good about what you do.
Pros
great team, easy commute, dynamic work environment, community focus