Direct Capital

Direct Capital Employer Reviews

Great environment for those who like to challenge themselves and be rewarded for effort.
Sr. Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Manchester, NHNovember 21, 2012
Been with Direct Capital for 2 years now. It is a company with an achievement culture and start up mentality. For those of us driven to challenge ourselves each day and work with purpose it can be very rewarding.

Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their area of expertise and drive the company in the direction of progress and growth. The – more... fact we are growing when others are shrinking is a testament to what can be done when a team works together.

The overall team is full of problem solvers and professionals. Management communicates well and does everything they can to get you the resources you need to be successful.

I recommend Direct Capital to all the over achievers our there looking for a place where performance is rewarded. – less
Sr. Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Manchester, NHNovember 21, 2012

Direct Capital is a terrific place to work
Content Manager (Current Employee), Portsmouth, New HampshireNovember 20, 2012
Pros: great team, easy commute, dynamic work environment, community focus
At Direct Capital, the word "team" means something. It's a fun, fast-paced work environment where you're encouraged to go above and beyond to help grow the business. Hard work is rewarded and the focus on giving every week to charities means you can feel good about what you do.

About Direct Capital

Direct Capital is a family and employee-owned company headquartered in historic Portsmouth, New Hampshire. For more than 20 years, – Read more