Direct Capital

Direct Capital Employee Reviews in United States

competitive, fast paced atmosphere
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHOctober 27, 2014
fast paced work environment and very competitive as well throughout the sales floor
Fast-paced, fun, friendly environment
INSURANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHApril 23, 2013
My day consist of receiving and processing all insurance received by mail, email, and fax. I then update the customer's billing account to ensure they are not charged fees incurred for not having provided us with proof of insurance. I also reach out to insurance agents to provide our insurance requirements and obtain the insurance certificate. I enjoy my responsibilities and have learned a great deal about insurance and billing.
Direct Capital is a terrific place to work
Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, New HampshireNovember 20, 2012
At Direct Capital, the word "team" means something. It's a fun, fast-paced work environment where you're encouraged to go above and beyond to help grow the business. Hard work is rewarded and the focus on giving every week to charities means you can feel good about what you do.
Pros
great team, easy commute, dynamic work environment, community focus
Challenging workplace with lots of opportunity for personal development
Sales (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJanuary 8, 2013
If you arre looking to achieve & want to work for a winner, this is the place to be. Business is expanding quickly & opportunities along with it.
Pros
lots of opportunity
Cons
401(k) could use a boost