Direct Connect Employee Reviews in United States

Propery Inspector
Property Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJune 22, 2016
Don't not work for this company. You get paid 3 or 4 dollars per inspection. They send you past due inspection and expect you to complete in a rush. If you do not complete in three day they double back charge you. A waste of gas and time.
Pros
Make your one schedule
Cons
Pay, time management, past due jobs, back charges
Great Company to work for
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 13, 2016
Great company to work for very supportive

Store Value (Gift Card) Program
Loyalty Card Program
Instant Credit (Multi - Check) Program
Check Guarantee Program
Cash Funding Program
25% Rebate Program ( Restuarant, Salons & Spas )
Credit & Debit Card Processing Service
Wireless Processing
Online processing ( Gateway )
Automatic Teller Machines ( ATM) Service
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Productive and fun workplace
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 14, 2015
Help open all doors and lights on making sure the facility is functional. Customer awareness and service to provide the best look from the business of the company. Selling only quality products for a positive return to purchase.
Pros
Dependable
Cons
Short work time frame based on need of service.
A nice place to work.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXMarch 9, 2015
We were on the phone all day. I learned about how to make the customer think by what I said. Management was very helpful. My co-workers and I were all working towards the same goal. The hardest part was making the customer understand we were a different kind of company. I loved interacting with the people.
Pros
company sponsored gatherings
Cons
accessibility of health care
Direct Connect Summary
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 21, 2015
-Every day was unique so i don't There never was what I would Helped with created structure, conformity & organization to a newly developed Sales Support Department, helped compose weekly/monthly sales updates or company announcements & send out to all employees & ISO’s. Established relationships with ISO/Agents. I'd set up regular calls to review outstanding issues and discuss business practices with Sales Reps. Based on certain partners & the opportunity they presented, I did annual on-site visits to identify and addressed the unique needs of each relationship.

-Learned how to be more attentive and understanding to the sales reps and outside partners needs and issues, learned how to be a better manager of my people in my department.

-Management was a bit erratic, there was a lot of turnover in the management department and i believe that had a big incluence on the direction or lack there of for the company. They just brought in a whole new management structure a few months ago and now they have been bought out by a majority owner.

- The hardest part of my job was the lack of leadership and direction from the management department. When I needed assistance from management to address an issue for a merchant there were many times that help was not provided which is frustrating for everybody. A lot of changes need to take place within that company and it will take a massive effort for things to be turned around.

- The most enjoyable part of my job was coming to work each day and helping out my sales reps and partners to become as successful as I possibly could. I also thoroughly
  more... enjoyed my co-workers and the comradery we shared amongst one another.  less
Pros
enjoyable work envorinment
Cons
horrible benifits and vacation/sick time.
Too many managers
Call Center Representative for Direct Buy (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYDecember 30, 2014
My experience was not enough workers, too many managers, staff did what ever the wanted the hardest part of this job was coming to work the enjoyable answering the phones
Pros
being a self-starter with out being supervised
Cons
health insurance
reallyproductive and helps all employees.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 16, 2014
It was a very good company to work for. I was very happy to work there, I learned a lot .
Comfortable environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 5, 2014
This job is very difficult and challenging. As an Account Executive
I make hundreds of phone calls per day to businesses to analyze their merchant processing. Its a numbers game and you must keep
making calls until someone is willing to give you a chance. You
must be persistent and maintain a great attitude despite being
sworn at, hung up on, and belittled. Businesses get several calls a day about their credit card processing, and they view cold calling
as an interruption. Direct Connect has a very good approach, but limited in providing leads.
Cool fun in the sun..
Satellite Technician (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJune 23, 2014
Great work place and they let the employees take the work van home. So it was cool and they pay for gas.. the money was great too.
To promote a healthy safe workplace
Appointment setter (Current Employee) –  DenisonMay 20, 2014
A day at my Job is like a day at the park, energized when i get there and tired when i leave. I learn more and more everyday about the art of persuation, techniques, angles, and more, especially when i have great management to support me throughout the day. overall i can get along with anyone, im a great and relaxed person with a touch tone personality. hard working and dependable.

Want to know more about Direct Connect?

Ask a question
a lot of calling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMay 8, 2014
I had to deal with rude customers,but i mean,it was part of work. I couldn't complain about it.
everyday is a new day with new possibility
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Huntington BeachMarch 18, 2014
running preset appointments by the office. Selling the product that they are looking for and assisting them with what program best works for their type of business. Selling Merchant Processing of Credit card, gift Card and loans based on their Merchant processing volume. selling of new processing machines. Installation of new machine. Educating them on their billing statements and how Interchange works. the most enjoyable part of the day is saving people money and having them switch over with me.
Pros
everyday is a prospect
Cons
100 % commission
great place to work
Director of Agent Sales (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 23, 2014
Wonderful people and great products. No regrets. Employees are very helpful and happy to be working here. there is a very strong family and pet culture.
Pros
free soda
Very repetitve
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 27, 2013
This job was kind of boring because I called the same people everyday and read the same lines off of a paper.
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
half hour lunch, no breaks, expensive healthcare
Good company to work for
Deployment Manager (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 16, 2013
Very close knit group, Picinics, Employee functions, yearly raises, yearly Xmas bonus. Advancement, Overall great place to work!
Pros
free lunches, company functions. yearly raises, yearly xmas bonus. advancement, overall great place to work!
Cons
can't think of any off top of head
managment
Printing Operator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 1, 2012
they were over stepping each other not enough structure. great company to work for they have good benefits for families.
Pros
great pay
Cons
lack of management skils
Unconventional Family Run Office
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAApril 3, 2012
Learned a lot about controling a conversation where I want it to go and to be able to make a completely cold relationship into a warm one in a matter of two to three minutes over the phone. What I enjoyed most about the job was convincing people to come into the dealer when they're set on another. They power of negotiation is very fun and I would love to learn more about sales because of this opportunity.
Pros
laid back vibe (food, drinks, music, parties) family oriented, busy
Cons
very small uptight office who only hired women