We’re looking for an an experienced manager of online advertising accounts to join our team. If you have heavy experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other online display, social, and search advertising platforms, please keep reading.
We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner and Bing Ads Preferred Agency firm headquartered in Wheeling, WV. Please note: this position’s work will be performed on site in our office.
We seek an experienced professional with demonstrated success managing online advertising campaigns. Top skills with paid search platforms are an absolute must – whether your experience comes from working in an agency or handling campaigns in house.
You’ll work with a team on client projects. For some clients, you will handle all aspects of the account, including client communication. On other projects, you will work with other members of our team.
You’re experience should include:
- Full management of multiple sophisticated Google AdWords accounts
- Full management of multiple Bing Ads accounts
- Product Listing Ads campaign management
- Management of various types of retargeting campaigns, including site retargeting and search retargeting
- Other display advertising campaign management on multiple ad networks
- Social media advertising management – facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.
Who You Are
To successfully apply for and excel in this position, you will have the following minimum qualifications:
- 3-5+ years experience in paid search campaign management
- Supervisory or management experience
- Account management across multiple verticals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with foreign paid search platforms, such as Yandex Direct, Baidu, Yahoo! SM Japan / Korea, and Naver
- Design skills
- Agency experience
Note: if you’re interested in online advertising, but are less experienced, check out our Search Marketing Associate openings.
Why You Want to Work for Us
We could be a great match if the following benefits sound interesting to you:
- Advancement and bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance – including Dental & Vision
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- On site parking
- Casual dress environment
- Memberships to area professional, civic, and social organizations like OVConnect.
How to Apply
Visit http://www.directom.com to learn more about our company.. Email a copy of your résumé (included in the body of the email or in .pdf or .doc format) and why you would like to work for Direct Online Marketing™. Top candidates will be chosen for a brief telephone interview. From there a few individuals will be selected for an in person interview.
Résumés submitted without cover letters or introductory emails will not be considered.
Direct Online Marketing™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).