Reporting to the VP of Analytics, the Manager - Marketing Analytics is responsible to combine their marketing and data analytics knowledge and experience to develop insights and implement data-based marketing (CRM) solutions that best support clients’ specific business goals. Working directly with both client and internal business consulting colleagues, the candidate will play a lead role in designing, developing and managing a broad range of analyses and marketing applications.
- Provide thought leadership both externally with clients and prospects and internally with business colleagues on marketing analytics applications
- Develop and support the delivery of a broad mix of client analyses such as customer profiles, segmentations, predictive models, post-program measurement, marketing mix and other ad-hoc projects
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies and campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement with respect to audience, channel, messaging, promotions, timing and frequency
- Design & prepare reports, dashboards, KPI’s and other measurement tracking and performance communication vehicles
- Ability to support business development initiatives by presenting at clients and industry conferences, preparing white papers and developing capabilities collateral as needed by the business development team
- Occasional travel to client meetings and conferences (estimated at 10-15%)
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field
- 7-10 years’ relevant experience
- Expertise with SQL and statistical software such as SAS, SPSS, or R is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Google Analytics and MicroStrategy are a plus.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess a high level of personal enthusiasm, self-motivation and creative problem solving ability
- Outstanding public presence with the ability to gain respect, credibility and rapport with senior client-side decision makers and internal colleagues
- A strong team orientation with the ability to be both leader and contributor
Indeed - 5 months ago