Direct Source Employee Reviews

EXCELLENT COMPANY- GREAT COMPENSATION
Marketing (Former Employee), Melissa, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free lunches, prizes, cash, scratch offs, paid days off.
I loved working with Direct Source.
The owner is a very hard worker that would work around the clock if he could to make his business better for its employees and clients. The hours are awesome and I had weekends off. I loved all of the supervisors that the owner had put in place for the company.
They work hard to help their team of employees accomplish their goals and quotas before the end of the day.
Also, all of my coworkers were absolutely amazing. Everyone had a big heart, and they were easy to get along with.

The hardest part of the job was of course meeting your quota before the end of the day, but the management and staff were always very good about motivating, and pushing you to do your very best!

The most enjoyable part of my time at direct source was when the owner would buy pizza for all of his employees on various days of the week as a reward. He would also give bonuses, cash rewards, and lots of other prizes out of the kindness of his heart.
It was a great experience.
Poor Work Ethics
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Princeton, TexasDecember 10, 2014
Cons: long hours and small breaks.
I was able to do my job, but was very unhappy with the constant foul language used by owner and other co-workers that was going on around me (while I was on the phone). Job was satisfactory but the nonsense that went on daily around me was absolutely rediculous and not my comfort zone.
Call Center
call center rep and a verification officer (Former Employee), Melissa, TXJuly 3, 2014
The job was very stressful and the owner is very hard to work with.
decent job.
Independent Contractor cable technician (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 30, 2013
Pros: good job.
Cons: inconsistent work.
independent contract work good way to earn money.Long working days.
Don't count on support from ownership
Lead Kitchen & Bath Designer (Former Employee), Missoula, MTAugust 11, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: ownership/management
Definitely not the greatest work place in history. The owner believes himself the "office manager," but the only contribution he makes to the function of the company is an occasional golf game with a local builder to ensure continued opportunity and signing checks.

It is an uncomfortable work environment with no definition between personal and work life. Frequent references to political beliefs, family life, and personal philosophies are made with the definite implication that if you do not agree, you are in the wrong. In addition, personal conversations are monitored and used against employees. One of the main requirements of the job is taking the owner's dogs out to go potty.

A typical day can include anything from meeting and greeting walk-in customers, conducting meetings and jobsite measures with clients, processing client invoices and purchases, filing, quiet design time, assisting other designers to fulfill their clients' deadlines, addressing a problem with a wireless router or printer, answering phones, meeting with vendors and ad representatives, creating advertising copy and promotional materials, implementing new forms and processes as needed and coordinating client deliveries and installations.

The co-workers are wonderful and everyone is there because they love what they do. There is a sense of family and camaraderie among employees that it was wonderful to be a part of.
Great company
Driver (Former Employee), Spring Grove, ILDecember 21, 2012
Pros: always work to do
Cons: no health ins
Very nice owner and friend, always work available, local driving, friendly customers
Great management!
Installer (Former Employee), Kenner,LASeptember 19, 2012
I installed windows, gutters, and patios.I learned a lot with this company.