Direct Staffing Inc Employee Reviews in United States

fun environment
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAMarch 2, 2016
coach, motivate, inspire new ideas, achieve desired goals. excellent management team, constant feedback, Sales was the number one goal. Gaining buy in from the team was difficult but once the WIFIM was explained the team was all in. Working with the people and winning was the most enjoyable part of the job. training and coaching and watching them grow.
Pros
training, bonus
Cons
New company starting a new sales call center with out direction
Chaotic workplace with sub par management.
2nd Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  DeKalb, ILJanuary 3, 2016
It took me 3 weeks to get started working after initially descovering I had the job, 3 months to get a badge, 4 months to be transferred to the job I was hired to do, and 4 months to get the appropriate training on all of the vehicles I needed to know how to use. There are a lot of things I could say about this job, but the most important thing is that my boss is incompetent and he is taking this company straight into the gutter.
Lack of training of new staff
Industrial Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 15, 2016
New staff are not trained properly to be able to do their jobs in an efficient manner. Upper management is hard to get along with. They lack in people skills.
Cons
Poor training ethics
Great Place to work
Regional Operations& Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2016
Unfortunately the company sold out and eliminated most positions. This caused a major layoff from December 2015 until April 2016.
Part time job
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 9, 2016
The job over all was great, My job was only 20 hours a week by they paid me 10hr. 4 hours a night. so if you're just needing extra money go for this job.
Great environment
Parts Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 15, 2015
It is a extremely relaxed, comfortable place to work. The management are very helpfull and light on their feet. The co worker are very enjoyable people also
Hard working team
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 20, 2015
Hard working co workers and a even better safety director.The pay was correct for the amount work i administered .Everyday wasn't a struggle but most days it was I continued to work hard.
DSI Distrubiting Inc.
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYJune 30, 2015
Answering phones, taking sales orders, handled all petty cash transactions. Made daily calls to collect on any receivables owed to company. Completed all sales transactions via cash, credit cards or net 30 day.
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
no room for advancement
Didnt like the distance
Assistant Duty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2015
I worked the overnight for a while I hated it. I got promoted and went to day shift it was much better. Management was sucked. They didn't respect or appreciate staff.
Fast paced place thriving on teamwork
Writer/Data Entry/Runner (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 9, 2015
The jobs are not too long, but it's a nice quick way to make some money, get a work out and feel accomplished at the end of it.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Not full time
warehouse associate
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHJune 27, 2015
basic day included pick,invoice,pack orders using various equipment such as clamp truck,forklift,cherry picker. regular up keep on equipment and regular housekeeping.
Fast past
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 17, 2015
I enjoyed working at DSI because it was a fast pace working environment it was always something to do so I stayed working.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
I didn't have any cons with my position at DSI
DSI Does not pay much
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee) –  Danville, ARDecember 2, 2014
I currently work for DSI Security Officer, I love the job but we do not get paid much. We get paid $7.47 for everything we do and we do a lot and it is insulting. I seen some places that does nothing and get paid more than we do with over time and time and half on holidays we do not get any of that. We are not allowed to work five days and if we ask for a raise it could cost us our jobs. We do a lot of maintenance jobs plus climbing on the the roof even in the winter time. We are on our feet a whole 8 hours walking and have time to do paperwork and it does make the day go by fast but not good pay. I love my job but not the pay and I am looking for something that pays more.
Dsi
Client Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 23, 2014
DSI was the hardest job to leave. Not because it was such a wonderful place to work but because the clients you work with are such wonderful people.
The coworkers I worked with were not the greatest. Our team lead did not have a back bone and was two faced. When confronted, she would back down and play the innocent card.
The other coworker who did the shopping refused to cook any homemade meals. She did the grocery shopping, so she only bought frozen meals.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with management.
Pros
relaxed enviornment, home setting
Cons
poor management, unethical employees
Educational
Nuclear Medicine Staff Technologist (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMarch 28, 2015
Not challenging enough.
Overall, great guys to work with.
Management could stand improvement.
Most enjoyable part of it was preparing
Me to open my own company.
Fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Desk (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMarch 1, 2015
The day consist of confirming deliveries with clients. There was high volume of outgoing and incoming phone calls. The co workers where really friendly and productive.
fun place to work
Collections/Revenue Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 3, 2015
Davita bought out DSI when I worked there. I enjoyed working for both DSI and Davita. It was an employee friendly atmosphere.
Fun Work Place with great Clients
Title CSW - Client Services Worker (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 28, 2013
I would start my day by getting there at at 6:30 am to start the route to pick up clients and make sure that i had them all there by 8:00am. i loved this job i worked with the people that needed the most assistance.
i feel that i learned that no matter what a person looks like they are still a person and need to be treated as such.
the people that i worked with were ok but the clients were the best part of the day. i really don't think that there were any hard parts to ths job.
Management was ok except i was lied to about the possibility of raises and job advancement.
Pros
great clients
Cons
no real quiet time
See attached
Medical Biller Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 29, 2013
• Responsible for submitting claims daily, weekly and monthly
• Work Duplicate Report and Open Dialysis Session Report daily
• Follow up on slow paying and unpaid claims
• Monitor claim transmission to and from payers
• Ensuring patient information is gathered and inputted into the system timely and accurately.
• Answer telephone and written inquiries regarding patient accounts.
• Provide instruction, training or guidance to staff regarding administrative and technical matters
Warehouse manager
Asst. Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Port Wentworth, GAJanuary 20, 2013
Organization is a huge part of my daily task. It starts and end with the warehouse manager. He then makes a choice and send out the direction he wants to be followed. After that everything is im my hand to make teams and assign jobs to complete the task. If the task is not accomplished by the end of the shift I have to report to the warehouse manage and explained why.
Pros
great chance to learn mulitple aspect of the warehouse industry
Cons
poor pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Staffing Inc. Our community is ready to answer.