Direct Staffing Inc Employee Reviews

warehouse associate
warehouse associate (Former Employee), Grove City, OHJune 27, 2015
basic day included pick,invoice,pack orders using various equipment such as clamp truck,forklift,cherry picker. regular up keep on equipment and regular housekeeping.
Fast past
Warehouse (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: Great hours
Cons: I didn't have any cons with my position at DSI
I enjoyed working at DSI because it was a fast pace working environment it was always something to do so I stayed working.
fun place to work
Collections/Revenue Operations Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 3, 2015
Davita bought out DSI when I worked there. I enjoyed working for both DSI and Davita. It was an employee friendly atmosphere.
EDUCATIONAL
Nuclear Medicine Staff Technologist (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAMarch 28, 2015
NOT CHALLENGING ENOUGH.
OVERALL, GREAT GUYS TO WORK WITH.
MANAGEMENT COULD STAND IMPROVEMENT.
MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF IT WAS PREPARING
ME TO OPEN MY OWN COMPANY.
Fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Desk (Former Employee), Brea, CAMarch 1, 2015
The day consist of confirming deliveries with clients. There was high volume of outgoing and incoming phone calls. The co workers where really friendly and productive.
Teamwork environment
Security Officer (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 31, 2015
A typical day would include being briefed of current day duties, patrolling site, locking and unlocking doors, and making daily reports.
Great people to work with
Electrician Apprentice (Current Employee), Williston, NDJanuary 16, 2015
My typical day involved a two hour drive to a well site. upon arrival i would be lined up on safety and my work task for the day.
Great atomosphere
Security Officer (Former Employee), Buford, GADecember 17, 2014
Pros: holiday pay
Cons: no benefits
The company was a great experience. I enjoyed securing the area. My coworkers and I worked as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers.
DSI Does not pay much
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee), Danville, ARDecember 2, 2014
I currently work for DSI Security Officer, I love the job but we do not get paid much. We get paid $7.47 for everything we do and we do a lot and it is insulting. I seen some places that does nothing and get paid more than we do with over time and time and half on holidays we do not get any of that. We are not allowed to work five days and if we ask for a raise it could cost us our jobs. We do a lot of maintenance jobs plus climbing on the the roof even in the winter time. We are on our feet a whole 8 hours walking and have time to do paperwork and it does make the day go by fast but not good pay. I love my job but not the pay and I am looking for something that pays more.
A job.
Night Janitor (Current Employee), Pontiac, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Ok. Repetitive, no benefits. Cleaning floors, restrooms, offices, machines in an industrial environment.
DSI
Client Service Worker (Former Employee), Columbus, INSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: relaxed enviornment, home setting
Cons: poor management, unethical employees
DSI was the hardest job to leave. Not because it was such a wonderful place to work but because the clients you work with are such wonderful people.
The coworkers I worked with were not the greatest. Our team lead did not have a back bone and was two faced. When confronted, she would back down and play the innocent card.
The other coworker who did the shopping refused to cook any homemade meals. She did the grocery shopping, so she only bought frozen meals.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with management.
customer service, machine operator, and sales associate
machine operator (Former Employee), bolingbrook,ilJuly 23, 2014
Pros: freee lunches
Cons: bosses a little out of line
At D.S.I i ran the machines that made the coupler and hex nuts. i also from time to time would have to drive a forklift to pick up my materials and bring them to my machine.i cleaned up and also dd little side jobs i was given.
Security
DSI Security Guard (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJune 28, 2014
Pros: love it
Cons: could pay a little more
I have always love working as a security guard. A lot of excise meeting people looking after the company you work for.
rewarding place to work helping people in this population that really need the help
Direct Support Specialist (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Upper Manahement wiil work with you to place you; however things could be more ogranized. There should also be a better variety of shift scheduling
good place to work
Janitorial (Former Employee), Muscatine, IAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: long drive
management was friendly job was dirty not enough hours co workers were friendly
excellent
Over road Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2013
This job consist of short road trips. This job had excellent growth opportunities and management was very good and understandable. Didn't have to work closely with no one else. Nothing hard about the job. The quick chance to advance.
Contracted employment
Lineman (Former Employee), Garland, TXNovember 10, 2013
Pros: variety of employment
Cons: employment not secure
Working contracted employment. Working as a lineman, moving around the line & being flexible in the work you do.
Fun Work Place with great Clients
Title CSW - Client Services Worker (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INAugust 28, 2013
Pros: great clients
Cons: no real quiet time
I would start my day by getting there at at 6:30 am to start the route to pick up clients and make sure that i had them all there by 8:00am. i loved this job i worked with the people that needed the most assistance.
i feel that i learned that no matter what a person looks like they are still a person and need to be treated as such.
the people that i worked with were ok but the clients were the best part of the day. i really don't think that there were any hard parts to ths job.
Management was ok except i was lied to about the possibility of raises and job advancement.
Looking to grow in your organization
Operation management, New Business Development (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 27, 2013
Hard working individual, many years of work experinece in administrative an management position.
Got along with others
Warehouse and Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Greensburg, INApril 9, 2013
Left job to work for Foremost. Got along with others. Operated forklift and worked in shipping and receiving