Direct Staffing Inc

Direct Staffing Inc Employer Reviews

DSI Does not pay much
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee), Danville, ARDecember 2, 2014
I currently work for DSI Security Officer, I love the job but we do not get paid much. We get paid $7.47 for everything we do and we do a lot and it is insulting. I seen some places that does nothing and get paid more than we do with over time and time and half on holidays we do not get any of that. We are not allowed to work five days and if we ask – more... for a raise it could cost us our jobs. We do a lot of maintenance jobs plus climbing on the the roof even in the winter time. We are on our feet a whole 8 hours walking and have time to do paperwork and it does make the day go by fast but not good pay. I love my job but not the pay and I am looking for something that pays more. – less
A job.
Night Janitor (Current Employee), Pontiac, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Ok. Repetitive, no benefits. Cleaning floors, restrooms, offices, machines in an industrial environment.
DSI
Client Service Worker (Former Employee), Columbus, INSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: relaxed enviornment, home setting
Cons: poor management, unethical employees
DSI was the hardest job to leave. Not because it was such a wonderful place to work but because the clients you work with are such wonderful people.
The coworkers I worked with were not the greatest. Our team lead did not have a back bone and was two faced. When confronted, she would back down and play the innocent card.
The other coworker who did the – more... shopping refused to cook any homemade meals. She did the grocery shopping, so she only bought frozen meals.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with management. – less
customer service, machine operator, and sales associate
machine operator (Former Employee), bolingbrook,ilJuly 23, 2014
Pros: freee lunches
Cons: bosses a little out of line
At D.S.I i ran the machines that made the coupler and hex nuts. i also from time to time would have to drive a forklift to pick up my materials and bring them to my machine.i cleaned up and also dd little side jobs i was given.
Security
DSI Security Guard (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJune 28, 2014
Pros: love it
Cons: could pay a little more
I have always love working as a security guard. A lot of excise meeting people looking after the company you work for.
rewarding place to work helping people in this population that really need the help
Direct Support Specialist (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Upper Manahement wiil work with you to place you; however things could be more ogranized. There should also be a better variety of shift scheduling
good place to work
Janitorial (Former Employee), Muscatine, IAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: long drive
management was friendly job was dirty not enough hours co workers were friendly
excellent
Over road Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2013
This job consist of short road trips. This job had excellent growth opportunities and management was very good and understandable. Didn't have to work closely with no one else. Nothing hard about the job. The quick chance to advance.
Contracted employment
Lineman (Former Employee), Garland, TXNovember 10, 2013
Pros: variety of employment
Cons: employment not secure
Working contracted employment. Working as a lineman, moving around the line & being flexible in the work you do.
Fun Work Place with great Clients
Title CSW - Client Services Worker (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INAugust 28, 2013
Pros: great clients
Cons: no real quiet time
I would start my day by getting there at at 6:30 am to start the route to pick up clients and make sure that i had them all there by 8:00am. i loved this job i worked with the people that needed the most assistance.
i feel that i learned that no matter what a person looks like they are still a person and need to be treated as such.
the people that i – more... worked with were ok but the clients were the best part of the day. i really don't think that there were any hard parts to ths job.
Management was ok except i was lied to about the possibility of raises and job advancement. – less
Looking to grow in your organization
Operation management, New Business Development (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 27, 2013
Hard working individual, many years of work experinece in administrative an management position.
Got along with others
Warehouse and Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Greensburg, INApril 9, 2013
Left job to work for Foremost. Got along with others. Operated forklift and worked in shipping and receiving
See attached
Medical Biller Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 29, 2013
• Responsible for submitting claims daily, weekly and monthly
• Work Duplicate Report and Open Dialysis Session Report daily
• Follow up on slow paying and unpaid claims
• Monitor claim transmission to and from payers
• Ensuring patient information is gathered and inputted into the system timely and accurately.
• Answer telephone and written inquiries – more... regarding patient accounts.
• Provide instruction, training or guidance to staff regarding administrative and technical matters – less
Excellent Company to work for.
Chief Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2013
Pros: productivivty
Cons: job security
Enjoy the experience. Employee were excellent to work with.
Great job, worked with good people
DSI Temp Drivers Trucking (Former Employee), Calumet City, ILMarch 22, 2013
Pros: worked with good people.
Cons: due to the economy work was slow and got laid off
Delivered dog food in the Chicagoland area and the surroundings suburbs.
Its a stepping stone company, that I worked until I found better.
Security Guard (Former Employee), Dothan, ALFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: easy job and very laid back
Cons: very boring
It was very boring, I worked alone, outbound trucks were very slow at night.
Interesting
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Easley, SCJanuary 22, 2013
Worked ther for a short while. Management was having problems. I quit and looked elsewhere for work.
Warehouse manager
Asst. Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Port Wentworth, GAJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: great chance to learn mulitple aspect of the warehouse industry
Cons: poor pay.
Organization is a huge part of my daily task. It starts and end with the warehouse manager. He then makes a choice and send out the direction he wants to be followed. After that everything is im my hand to make teams and assign jobs to complete the task. If the task is not accomplished by the end of the shift I have to report to the warehouse manage – more... and explained why. – less
Employers were very nice and kind.Made job worth while.
Security Guard (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLDecember 3, 2012
The job is very challenging. I work hard and can deal with a lot of personalities. That is the unpleasant thing about the job. College students were very disrespectful and always intoxicated and destroying property.
Staffing
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLOctober 25, 2012
Bouncing around from location to location you get the chance to get to meet new people every day or even week. Hardest part is that each time you are expose to new people and new names.