We're looking for a highly motivated web developer with experience managing and building Drupal based web applications. The ideal candidate will have experience working extensively with the Views and Rules modules to build business reporting functions and project management workflow functionality. You'll be working with a small team of developers on a variety of projects so a quick ability to learn new technologies as needed and the ability to work well with others is essential.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited To:
- Prototyping the organization of business information and documents using Drupal content types and entity relationships.
- Creating reports and displays using Views module.
- Modifying Drupal Themes
- Bachelors Degree in Web Development, Computer Science or combined equivalent of education and/or experience is required.
- Ability to write standards based, semantic HTML and CSS
- A strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience.
- Experience working with core Drupal functions and the Views, Rules, and Feeds modules.
- Basic understanding of PHP.
- Experience working with Google Maps API V3
- Experience writing or contributing to custom Drupal Modules
- Using Drush to manage and deploy Drupal sites.
- Optimizing Drupal Installations for performance on Linux/Apache2/mySQL/PHP stacks.
- Experience Integrating Sugar CRM Community Edition with other platforms.
To apply e-mail your resume and web development portfolio
Indeed - 10 months ago