Discover Chiropractic Employee Reviews

Discover Chiropractic
Medical Reception /Clerical (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WASeptember 14, 2017
I loved working for this company, The doctors you work for are very personable and caring. It is a fast paced office and you work with an awesome team.
Pros
free lunches at least once a week
Cons
no healthcare
Office Manager/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 6, 2017
Felt appreciated every day and a great doctor to work for.. Great being part of a bigger mission and seeing people get healthy. Will learn many things.
Pros
Satisfying work
Cons
work/life balance and pay
Ok for the right person.
Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 21, 2017
They seemed nice enough, very welcoming and helpful. After a little while though, it was apparent that the owners main goal was money-based. He actually said to me "I don't even see patients anymore, all I see when I look at those people is dollar signs and bottom lines." I knew it wasn't the place for me, and they confirmed it.
great place to work
Associate Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 20, 2017
The doctors truly care about their patients from the time they come to the time they leave. Their patients are their number one priority. There a lot of extra events.
Pros
great atmostphere
Cons
work a lot of hours
Great place
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAApril 30, 2017
Fun to work place to work at. Owner is a good manager and is very fair with pay. The patients are a fun part of the job as well as the the positive and healthy atmosphere.
enjoyed the expieriance
RECEPTIONIST/CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  South Lyon, MIApril 26, 2017
Loved learning about the spine and how to measure movement and take x-rays. It was a get job, great hours and pay. Just not taking insurance was hard to bring in more patients.
Pros
nice flow
Cons
no insurance
loved it
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILFebruary 13, 2017
I was the office manager and I loved my job it was amazing , I opened and closed the office and ran and got lunches on specific days for the other employees which I didn't mind at all because it was the doctors treat to her employees.
Pros
free lunches, amazing patients, amazing boss, and co workers
Front/Exam Tech
Front/Exam Tech (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNOctober 25, 2016
This job is amazing! The job culture is awesome! You get to learn so many things and it is the first job I have had that taught me to not be afraid to make mistakes. Helping patients in this job is so inspiring. The doctors are amazing to work for and care for their employees! You get to be a part of events around the community! I look forward to going to work everyday! I am so blessed that I got the opportunity to be a part of this business!
Front/Exam Tech
Front/Exam Tech (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNSeptember 1, 2016
I love this job! The doctors are amazing to work for. They treated me like family and they honestly care about their patients. I have learned so much and I will.always be greatful I got the opportunity to work for this company.
Pros
Fun work environment, inspiring work they do
Benefits
overbearing, rude, belligerent owner
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNJune 22, 2016
Unbelievably difficult person to work for. Expected to be at desk ready to work at 8:50 am, yet record my time at 9:00. He may pay above average, but left in tears after attempting to satisfy his difficult demands. Former coworkers relieved when he fires them, which happens often.
Pros
patients freindly
Productive, learning on the job
Labor/Marketing (Former Employee) –  Monroe WashingtonOctober 29, 2014
It varies from being a labor or marketing. For being a labor i was landscaping. Then I would go to fairs or health fairs and market the chiropractor practice. The managment was great, really treated me like family. My co-workers were awesome, made me feel happy to be at work. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep my hours. I enjoyed the job because I loved just showing up for work with a smile on my face.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
short hours
Fun at times marketing the business. Landscaping was the hard work.
Marketing/ Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WashintonMay 23, 2014
A day at work can range from marketing, filing, or landscaping. I learned a lot about marketing and landscaping. The management was very nice, nicest people that I have met. I worked by myself a lot. The hardest part is that it the hours weren't consistent. Being alone while working had it enjoyable moments.
Pros
Get the job done, rest of the day off.
Cons
hours
Poor Place of Employment.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNNovember 12, 2013
A typical day at work begins at 9am. If you are early you will be reprimanded. You are to complete all items on page one of the two page checklist before 9:30am. Throughout the day you are to finish all items on page two of the checklist. You would then proceed with your day of answering phones, scheduling, billing, cleaning, writing medical reports, faxing, scanning, creating new patient files and so on. Management was very poor. Very overbearing, rude and unable to relate to anyone. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management. I would often leave my job crying from the rudeness of that man. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know all the patients and being able to talk to them. They are such wonderful people!
Pros
Relatively set schedule, wonderful patient interaction, decent pay.
Cons
Minimal benefits after a year, poor treatment of employees, no flexibility and unrealistic expectations.
Fast paced chiropractic office, love the patients
Licensed Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJuly 16, 2013
I am self employed so everything is pretty great. I love the employees and the Chiropractor. They are so easy to get along with. I also love all the patients.
Cons
self employed so there are no benefits