Discover Chiropractic Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Front/Exam Tech
Front/Exam Tech (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNOctober 25, 2016
This job is amazing! The job culture is awesome! You get to learn so many things and it is the first job I have had that taught me to not be afraid to make mistakes. Helping patients in this job is so inspiring. The doctors are amazing to work for and care for their employees! You get to be a part of events around the community! I look forward to going to work everyday! I am so blessed that I got the opportunity to be a part of this business!
Front/Exam Tech
Front/Exam Tech (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNSeptember 1, 2016
I love this job! The doctors are amazing to work for. They treated me like family and they honestly care about their patients. I have learned so much and I will.always be greatful I got the opportunity to work for this company.
Pros
Fun work environment, inspiring work they do
Benefits
overbearing, rude, belligerent owner
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNJune 22, 2016
Unbelievably difficult person to work for. Expected to be at desk ready to work at 8:50 am, yet record my time at 9:00. He may pay above average, but left in tears after attempting to satisfy his difficult demands. Former coworkers relieved when he fires them, which happens often.
Pros
patients freindly
Fun at times marketing the business. Landscaping was the hard work.
Marketing/ Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WashintonMay 23, 2014
A day at work can range from marketing, filing, or landscaping. I learned a lot about marketing and landscaping. The management was very nice, nicest people that I have met. I worked by myself a lot. The hardest part is that it the hours weren't consistent. Being alone while working had it enjoyable moments.
Pros
Get the job done, rest of the day off.
Cons
hours
Poor Place of Employment.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNNovember 12, 2013
A typical day at work begins at 9am. If you are early you will be reprimanded. You are to complete all items on page one of the two page checklist before 9:30am. Throughout the day you are to finish all items on page two of the checklist. You would then proceed with your day of answering phones, scheduling, billing, cleaning, writing medical reports, faxing, scanning, creating new patient files and so on. Management was very poor. Very overbearing, rude and unable to relate to anyone. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management. I would often leave my job crying from the rudeness of that man. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know all the patients and being able to talk to them. They are such wonderful people!
Pros
Relatively set schedule, wonderful patient interaction, decent pay.
Cons
Minimal benefits after a year, poor treatment of employees, no flexibility and unrealistic expectations.
Fast paced chiropractic office, love the patients
Licensed Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJuly 16, 2013
I am self employed so everything is pretty great. I love the employees and the Chiropractor. They are so easy to get along with. I also love all the patients.
Cons
self employed so there are no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discover Chiropractic. Our community is ready to answer.

Discover Chiropractic Reviews by Location