Discover Chiropractic

Discover Chiropractic United States Employee Reviews

Fun at times marketing the business. Landscaping was the hard work.
Marketing/ Landscaper (Former Employee), Monroe, WashintonMay 23, 2014
Pros: get the job done, rest of the day off.
Cons: hours
A day at work can range from marketing, filing, or landscaping. I learned a lot about marketing and landscaping. The management was very nice, nicest people that I have met. I worked by myself a lot. The hardest part is that it the hours weren't consistent. Being alone while working had it enjoyable moments.
Poor Place of Employment.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Mankato, MNNovember 12, 2013
Pros: relatively set schedule, wonderful patient interaction, decent pay.
Cons: minimal benefits after a year, poor treatment of employees, no flexibility and unrealistic expectations.
A typical day at work begins at 9am. If you are early you will be reprimanded. You are to complete all items on page one of the two page checklist before 9:30am. Throughout the day you are to finish all items on page two of the checklist. You would then proceed with your day of answering phones, scheduling, billing, cleaning, writing medical reports, faxing, scanning, creating new patient files and so on. Management was very poor. Very overbearing, rude and unable to relate to anyone. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management. I would often leave my job crying from the rudeness of that man. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know all the patients and being able to talk to them. They are such wonderful people!
Fast paced chiropractic office, love the patients
Licensed Massage Therapist (Current Employee), Moline, ILJuly 16, 2013
Cons: self employed so there are no benefits
I am self employed so everything is pretty great. I love the employees and the Chiropractor. They are so easy to get along with. I also love all the patients.