DISH Network LLC Employee Reviews

• Troubleshooting
• Installation of Dish
• Programming of Dish
• Smart home Services

Hard part of the job when customer not home and enjoyable part is when you satisfy customer and get high rating from customer.
Cons
Difficult environment to work in, but pay is decent.
Dish Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 15, 2017
Early mornings and late nights make this job difficult. It's a great hourly job, if you're willing to work 50-60 hrs per week. If meeting new people daily, and find ways to overcome obstacles is what you're looking for, this could possibly be the right fit for you. Management could be better, it seemed to me as though they were always burnt out. If you decide to apply for a technician job, make sure that you're a decent salesman, because that seems to be the way this company is going. Monthly sales goals can be hard to meet, and if you don't have strong sales, this may not be the job for you.
Taking home company's vehicle is a plus
Field Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  South El Monte, CAMay 14, 2017
First thing in the morning, I would log in the computer to see where I'm being routed. I plan my day according to the jobs I get. I may get a couple installs to do and a couple of repairs. At the end of the week, I restock all the inventory that I need in my van.
Pros
schedule my own time accordingly
Cons
had to start selling
Great work environment
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 12, 2017
They really know how to motivate their employees. The work hours were not that great for me because Im a mother. If I did not have a kid though, this is the place to expand professionally. Awesome work environment and care for their employees.
Pros
Everyone is equally important. Teamwork spirit-based company. Lots of over time possibilities.
Cons
Extremely strict on attendance.
Answer Customer calls regarding billing, technical, and general company issues.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, WVMay 9, 2017
Assited customers and helped fix majority issues while preventing similiar future occurrences. Provide excellent customer service. Also, was a mentor for other agents that needed help.
Pros
Hours, benefits, pay
Cons
Shift bids; attendance policy
n/a
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COMay 6, 2017
The condition of the building was ok, the insulation that was on the ceiling would fall and land in your drink and you would never know it, in general it was a great place to work
Pros
you got to pick your shift
Cons
the insulation falling from the ceiling
Great place to work and learn
Lead (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 3, 2017
When I worked here I started on the cosmetic line touching up receivers as needed. As i moved up in my area I became a lead an ran cell 4 and 5. I also ran cell 8 and worked in finishing cell 9.
Easy jobs if can keep pace
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 2, 2017
Dish is probably one the easiest companies I worked for job. The company is what you make it though, ig work hard you get more training. With more training, comes more pay
Pros
Full 40 hours a week and chance of overtime each Friday
Cons
Insurance not good price
Was a very fun place to work
Fss 2 (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, TXApril 27, 2017
Was a fun place to work. Loved the original schedule they had where every other week you got a 4day weekend. Loved that they always had their employees backs when it came down to it
Fun place to work, able to make on the spot decisions.
Dish Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 24, 2017
Challenging job, always on the go, need to be proactive with no supervision at all times you manage your own time and your own decisions, and customer service oriented.

you have to provide the best customer service to each customer regardless of your own mood
Pros
Free TV.
Awesome place to work
Satellite Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 23, 2017
I started with their service and liked their customer service so much I said this is a company to work for. They have excellent training and an excellent work schedule.
Pros
starting pay, work week
Cons
benefits could be better but they're not bad to begin with
Nice inviroment
MRB, Clarify, PI Clarify (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 21, 2017
Training is phenomenal in this company. Taking extra time to help anyone that may be struggling with their new job or always available for something unfamiliar that may pop up. Great teams always working well together.
Good place to work if you don't have an outside life to tend to.
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COMarch 27, 2017
They force you to work overtime, they only focus on everything you are doing wrong and nothing you are doing right. So if you enjoy getting pooped on for 12 hours a day, it's the job for you.
Long days
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNDecember 5, 2016
The work was ok. Some days would be extremely long but you got paid if you had to work long. Would not pay more than 40 hours if they could.
Pros
Good people
Cons
no benefits at all.
My supervisor wouldn't work with my school schedule.
Level IV Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2016
I enjoyed training at DISH Network, however after training was finished and we were assigned teams to work on, it all went erratic. My supervisor didn't do what was required to let me succeed in the company. I just needed a half hour difference to make it to work late he refused. After a week and a half of speeding through traffic trying to make it to work they let me go for being late, ignoring my previous plees to adjust my schedule.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poorly managed
Meet new people every day.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Loved this job alot. Get to meet new people everyday. Tools, van, phone are all provided to get the job done. Learned a great deal about installing satellite and how it works. hardest part of the job was long hours and time away from family. Most enjoyable part was seeing different people everyday and knowing that you made their day better
Pros
tools, gas card, company van
Cons
time from family, micro managing
A great place to work... for the right people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Christiansburg, VAOctober 1, 2015
During the six months that I worked as a Customer Service Representative at Dish Network, I found that this job can only suit a very specific type of person. The call center that I worked at was known for a very high turnover rate, and had little to no advancements available during the time that I worked there. The workplace itself was incredibly competitive, and coupled with the stresses of customer service, the environment could lean towards the hectic. Many times I had been featured as one of the top ranking representatives in sales, but as I began to lose my focus of keeping with the company's demanding standards in their regulating of calls, I had to end my employment.
Pros
Sustaining lunch breaks, ping pong, great people to work with
Cons
Stressful, long hours, Extra Time demanded according to call volume
Very Hard Work
Satellite Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 23, 2015
Installation of cable systems, residential homes and apartment complexes. Daily use of hand tools, and major power tools. Penetration of brick, wood, vinyl, and concrete. Daily routing of distances of up to 30 miles.
Pros
Learning by working
Great People, Poor Management
Business Operations Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Englewood COAugust 24, 2015
The hardest part of working at this company is dealing with management who will not take on advice of the teams that they lead.

People at the same level as you are friendly, and very easy to work with.

Lacking management who is willing to fully develop their employees.
Pros
Decent Benefits, Interesting Projects, Challenging work
Cons
Poor management, unclear expectations, lack of support
The Company has an excellent product with their technology, it is second to none. However the work environment can be very stressful.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CaAugust 19, 2015
Dish Network has a great product. I had a great relationship with most of the management. My personal relationships with my Managers was great. Upper management I felt cared more about the bottom line than its own employee's.

Every morning we would come in and load our vans, while checking our que for our jobs for the day. I would call my morning appointments and give them an estimated time of arrival,

Once at the appointment I would perform a site survey and explain what would be the least intrusive and effective way to get the job in the ground.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
horrible benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISH Network LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7