Disney Consumer Products

Disney Consumer Products Employee Reviews

Interactive and Friendly Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMay 19, 2015
Every day you get the chance of making your customer happy by bringing the magic of Disney to life. You get the opportunity to connect with children and adults alike and help them recreate their favorite stories and memories. One thing I learned working for this company, is that even the smallest things make a big difference in a persons day. It's so easy to make someone smile if you just give them the attention that they deserve. The management and co-workers alike are very helpful and always friendly and approachable. The hardest part about working here is adapting to having to manage more than one customer and task at a time. The most enjoyable part for me was the satisfaction of helping a customer.
bvbv
Cashier (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 12, 2015
PATIENT CARE: Skilled in providing direct care toward the comfort and safety of the patient guaranteeing a secure and clean environment; Capacity to prioritize care according to acuity of patient’s condition and daily scheduling of assignment; Ability to identify a patient’s needs and provide them with the appropriate solution of care required for complete comfort and satisfaction of services granted; Physical agility to perform activities that require considerable stamina such as lifting, bending, stooping, walking, and handling of materials.

HOME HEALTHCARE: Ability to perform healthcare related duties such as monitoring patient’s condition, vitals, and medication distribution under the direction of a RN, while maintaining accurate and complete documentation; Capacity to care for individuals during periods of incapacitation; providing companionship, personal care, and emotional support in adjusting to a new lifestyle; Aptitude to consult with medical team; evaluating the client’s needs and planning for continuous care.

KEY STRENGTHS: Highly organized and conscientious, prioritizing duties according to acuity and workload leading to proficiency, accuracy, and completion of daily obligations. Skilled in learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating clearly with management, staff, patients, and family members; Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures for upholding and maintaining patient’s privacy/dignity
Very good company to work for
Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, CAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Stressful
Very good company to work for - great benefits decent pay. However, it can be very stressful. Also, it all depends on who you report to.
The Disney Store is a fun company to work for.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Glendale, AZApril 1, 2015
We start our day with a brief overview of our special deals and our goals for the day. We are asked to identify our strength and weakness in a specific area for concentration during the day. We focus on the guest experience in our store, meeting the guests needs, adding to the purchases, having a fun experience for our guests.
I have learned to step out of my comfort zone, be entertaining to our guests. I have learned how to stock product on the shelves, do shipping receiving, cashier, guest service, greet, clean, and entertain.
Management is very supportive, gives timely direction/help as needed. My coworkers are fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is cleaning up after some of the guests. The most enjoyable is the interaction between the guests and myself.
fun work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INMarch 31, 2015
Pros: discounts on disney merchandise
Cons: no health care
is very exciting place to work on, i love working for disney i have learned so much, the environment is amazing , they treat their employes fairly .
Greatest place
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: greatest place
Cons: some times no breaks
I worked for The Disney 5 yrs ago and came back and is an awesome place to work. My manager is outstanding she is so willing to teach you and help you grow
Productive and great environment to work
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 4, 2015
Disney was my favorite place to work and I loved working for the company. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Every day was a learning experience and I enjoyed contributing to the company.
Fun place to work. Enjoyed working with children
Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: work/life balance became unacceptable
The Disney Store was a fun and fast paced environment.
I was in charge of the day to day manager duties, as well as hiring, training, developing all employees, as well as training all new store managers and assistant managers. Also,in charge of inventory, and merchandising.
Excellent Place to wok
Cast Member (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 18, 2015
I absolutely loved working for Disney. The way that their employees are treated is absolutely amazing. I was taught so many lifelong skills there that I carry with me each and everyday. My management team was wonderful and they showed great examples of leadership.
Who doesn't love Disney
Cast Member (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: everything else
Cons: hours
We make our guest's happy and keep the Disney Culture alive. It truly is more than a job, it's a way of life and a family. Everyone loves their job and it shows.
Great Team! Great Benefits! Great Place to Work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: our guests, company benefits, and cast members
Cons: limited hours available in a week.
Both the management team and crew are great, all focused on the same goals for our guests and all that come into the store.

The Disney Store is a very well oiled machined fulled by magic and our guests.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 7, 2015
I enjoyed working here, I liked that the co workers as well as my bosses where so open and willing to help me with anything that i needed. I learned quickly about my job responsibilities and was always pushed to do my best. I enjoyed working in the fast paced envirnoment as well.
productive and fun workplace
Overnight Stock (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2014
Pros: working for the walt disney company free disney land passes
Cons: no cons
i enjoyed working for the disney company i learned alot of new experiences and knowledge.
Great Organization
Audit Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Glendale, CAOctober 12, 2014
Great organization to work for. Culture is good and people are easy to get along with. They hire a lot of contractors, which is the only negative. It would be great to get a full-time position there.
Loved it!
Manager (Former Employee), PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great perks! fun atmosphere
Cons: stores closed
I would still be at The Disney if they did not close our store!
Day as a cast member
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2014
Pros: park tickets, discounts
Cons: less hours
Come in and get whats called a mickey minute, basically overview of whats going on at the store. Then ask my manager where I am at and that's where I go. I learned how to make guests smile and make story out of our products. The management is amazing and confident of you being a success in the store. My co-workers work great together as a team and help me whenever I need it. The hardest part of the job is get the store to stay clean the whole day. The most enjoyable part is making our guest smile and happy every time their here.
It's like a family!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Concord, CAAugust 3, 2014
A typical day at work involved helping Guests find products they are looking for or similar products that met their needs. Working for the Disney Store definitely helped me build confidence in myself when I was helping a Guest. Everyone in the store that I worked with felt like working with a family. We would even get frequent Guests who would come in to just say hello or wish us a happy holiday. The hardest part of the job was the slow season - slow season can make the time pass in a short shift very slowly. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the holiday season - it was busy and energetic and longer shifts felt like short shifts. The hustle and bustle of the store definitely kept me on my toes and I enjoy that!
It's Disney
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIJuly 26, 2014
Pros: it's disney!!
Cons: you cann't live there :(
What else can you say. Disney is one of the best companys to work for. It's a crime that they pay you to work there. It's a culture to be working with a company like this.
I LOVED THIS JOB!
Cast Member (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great discounts and free tix twice a year.
Cons: the pay could be a little better.
My favorite job so far. Everyone was super nice and management was very helpful. It never felt like work cause I got to run around and play with kids while I sold products to their parents. The perks you get working here make it even better. Other than wishing the pay was a little better I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say about them.
fun workplace
Cast Member (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 24, 2014
I learned many skills, such as money management, stock management, and was able to improve my organization in a bigger environment. It was a very fun place to work at, the people were great to work with and were just as passionate as I was about my job and the people I helped

1 2 3 4