Disney Consumer Products Employee Reviews

Disney
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 22, 2017
The days at the Disney store were always amazing. You live in Texas and still get the Disney magic every day! I wish I could have had more time off to go to the parks but I loved the Disney store and everything is amszing
Fun and a lot of Fun
Customer Service-Retail (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 21, 2017
This job is Magical never feel tired. Always happy people .-Positive atmosphere- The manager and assistance manager always helping . Great team work- Great spirit -
Pros
Park Discounts
Cons
Only Par time schedule
Amazing company to work for
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2017
If you are in the retail business, you will want to work for The Disney Store. It is by far the best retail environment I have ever experienced, with a focus on guest service. Everyone should experience a little magic in their life and here, you receive that every day. There are also a lot of opportunities to grow within the company if you put in the work.
Pros
Great environment, a lot of opportunities, your boss is a mouse!
Cons
They do not typically offer relocation packages with advancement
few years
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMay 8, 2017
I worked here as a teen. I enjoyed the people I worked with and my manager. Those were the only reasons I stayed as long as I did. This is a job for young people with limited bills. You can't live on these wages.
Fun cute place to work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 4, 2017
I enjoyed working at the Disney store during the holidays. Though to be honest I wasn't scheduled for many shifts in my time there. I did however love the environment and the other cast members were really nice and welcoming
Pros
Discounts, park admission
Cons
Scheduling
A Great Place for Friends & Family
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAApril 24, 2017
I had a wonderful opportunity to work at Disney Consumer Products for a short while, but made some incredible friends and got to be a part of something bigger. Really enjoyed good work/life balance, great team building events and lots of perks from The Mouse. Would definitely love to come back some day!
Great part-time job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 21, 2017
I loved working here part-time it was so much fun but I spent more of my paycheck than I took home. Great discounts for employees, fun environment. I would work there again.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
seasonal, part-time
Great Environment
The Disney Store (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTApril 18, 2017
Customer Service

Toys are Fun.

Most enjoyable part were learning the various toys and their names. Would like to bring my future kids there to the real Disney one day.
Pros
Various Toys
Fun and Fair
Cast Member (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
I may only work there three hours a week, but they are the best three hours of the week. I enjoy working with the customers and my fellow Cast Members. It's a great place to work that I have a lot of fun being a part of.
The happiest place on earth
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLApril 6, 2017
To be able to put a smile on someone's face is the best feeling in the world and the Disney store was able to captive that every time. Being lead for movie launch events were the best reading to the toddlers singing songs and dancing . One of the best jobs I have had.
Pros
Being able to sing and dance with the clients
Cons
Part time no health insurance

Want to know more about Disney Consumer Products?

Ask a question
My first job Ever...
Part-time Cast Member and Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTApril 4, 2017
I am so happy that my first job ever was working at the Disney Store.
It was an amazing working experience. I felt like I became a part of a Disney family of my own.
I learned the in's and out's of Retail work environment which enabled me to evolve into different sales related industries.
Its disney
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNApril 3, 2017
Huge pro disney tickets. Does get really busy and customers are not always the best. They are actually the meanest ones ive had in any other job. The assistant managers are great
loved this job
retail (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 30, 2017
I loved and enjoy working for this place. ive requested full time work and it wasn't available for me so I had to leave this job to get full time work
Wonderful place to work.
Stock Captain/Castmember (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 29, 2017
People were so fun and outgoing. We were always busy and everyone pitched in. Management was thoughtful and fun. We had get-togethers, it was such a shame that it went out of business in the mall.
Disney Consumer Products.
PART TIME SALES LEAD (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMarch 23, 2017
overall the job is good. some great benefits for pleasure but not its ok when it comes to healthcare. job is not secure. the company asks for a vast knowledge of both product and culture yet does not give you acquitted compensation. i would probably not return.
Pros
disneyland parks access
Cons
limited opportunity for growth.
Review Summary of The Disney Store
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 20, 2017
Working at the Disney store is a fun environment that helps me practice and sharpen my guest relation skills. I even learn more about the retail industry and our benefits. I love my coworkers and managers, but sometimes management can be a little shaky. Like in all things, there needs to be improvement. We also do maintain the culture of The Walt Disney Company; this is truly important because it creates healthy practices and at the same time us workers are happy. I'm glad it is a safe, fun, and culture-related place to work. The hardest part of my job is to create "magic" for guests to keep them happy and making sure it meets Disney expectations; just being able to have the skills of storytelling and guest engaging is so significant. The most enjoyable part of my job is selling the wonderful products we have and building value in our customers everyday.
Pros
Free admission into Disney Parks
Cons
Mostly part-time posiitons, so no medical/dental, paid vacation benefits
The BEST and most magical place to work!
Sales Associate, (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2017
You learn not just "selling", but about the Disney company and get challenged all the time to learn great things. You feel proud that you work there!!
Pros
benefits, relationships, management
Cons
hours, family balance
Very enjoyable experience for interns
Character Artist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Workplace culture is very welcoming. Many events hosted on campus and for interns. Equipment and workspace all provided by company. Facility is very resourceful and easily accessible to employees.
Pros
great facility and workplace
Cons
no free lunch
Wonderful, magical place to work
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2017
I participated in the Disney College Program and loved it. A great resume building experience. Awesome networking opportunities also if you desire to stay with the company.
Amazing job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 12, 2017
I love working for disney. I have learned many skills such as customer service, fast money handling, and organizing. I love everyone I work with including management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Disney Consumer Products. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2