Disney Cruise Line

Disney Cruise Line Employer Reviews

Fun Work , Make Money
Service Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 7, 2015
Hard work, Good Money , Professional People , Smily Faces , No Sleep , No Day Off , Going to Island When You Arrive The Port Eat Different Food See Different culture , respect
Great Learning Experience
Cruise Vacation Planner (Former Employee), Celebration, FLMarch 7, 2015
Pros: cruise benefits
Working for Disney Cruise Line taught me a whole world of information. The travel industry is strong no matter what you are selling. I loved being able to work directly with my clients that I built a personal rapport with and create the magic expected of me with laughter and personality.
amazing company to work for
Youth Counselor/ Trainer. (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Disney is one of the best companies to work for in the entertainment world and i am so lucky to have been able to experience. We worked long hours all contract on the cruise line but it was a fun experience and i learned a lot professionally and personally.
The Best Company Ever
Dining Manager and Maitre D' of Fine Dining (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: 8 weeks holidays with no phones to answer or emails to read!!!
Cons: away from family
As the rest of Disney Corporation, the Disney Cruise line is run by dedicated professionals! Dedicate to Disney Culture and most importantly to their employees!! The best senior management that I have worked with and even if it is a large corporation with a long line of hierarchy, the decision making is very fast and efficient. The staff that work/worked there some of the most amazing I have met. The training program and development for all employees (management training included) one of the most efficient I have experienced. The Best!!
Ever-Changing lifestyle
Cast Member/Director/Supervisor (Former Employee), Cape Canaveral, FloridaFebruary 4, 2015
Long work days with multiple short breaks. Living with your team, you become a family. I loved everyone I worked with and met. I learned light years faster about life while living on the cruise ship and working with the Disney company. Hardest part of the job is not being able to be in contact with loved ones. Most enjoyably, the relationships I had with everyone I met.
Coffee break with friends
Safety & Security Officer (Current Employee), Florida, Miami.January 27, 2015
during coffee break in cafeteria we meet our friends where we share our day experience, make jokes and laugh on funny experiences etc...
Awesome product to support
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Celebration, FLJanuary 21, 2015
It is a good place to work. Supporting the product is an easy task, as the product is awesome. I have enjoyed learning about cruise line operations, safety within a business, and a little about insurance.
Productive, clean and enjoyable work place
Assistant Bartender & First Responder (Former Employee), Port Canaveral, FlJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: free flights, launches and living expenses
It was great for trainings from other bartenders, every week they would have at lease one training season knowledge from how to make proper types of coffee to how to do a Martini tasting with guest. Everyone I could talk about from beverage team always tried to help each other in anyway possible for eg, cover shift if breaks are need for bathroom etc. Management are nice and always try within there power to help you out with there excessive knowledge to help you reach the goals you are/ they would like you to achieve. Hardest part of the job was picking up stores for the bar. Most enjoyable crew bar Obviously hahaha.
Magical experience
Dining Service and Guest Relations (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 1, 2015
• Respond to all Guest requests, concerns and issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensures that Guest History is updated and used to make guest’s stay
• enjoyable
• worked in a multicultural environment
• organised the guests’ time on private islands and while not on board of the cruiser
• supervise position in emergency life-saving drills
Strong and consistant job
Guest services host (Current Employee), Port CanaveralDecember 31, 2014
In a 70 hours of work per week in a cruise ship, where everything is included and we have to host 4000 guests every week and provide the best service possible.
Supportive coworkers with who you will share every moment of your life.Great job to develop flexibility and adaptability.
Everybody is awesome at work
Senior Massage Therapist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 24, 2014
Typical day at work is having back to back treatments especially on Navigation days. I learned a lot from working on the ships especially on Disney Cruiselines. Everybody is happy and working with people from all over the world is awesome.
Management is phenomenal they ensure everything is perfect on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part in working on the ships is seeing the world and serving and also working with people from all over the world
fun place
Chef De Cuisine (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 7, 2014
it was a good run with dcl only very less opportunity for advancements. I worked over there for 2 years
Excellent work and experience
Chef de Rang (Current Employee), orlandoDecember 4, 2014
Work everyday serving between 30 and 40 guest in 3 different restaurants.
I´ve learned to exceed guest satisfaction.
I´m coordinator with 2 more chef de rang and we are responsible for put the restaurant ready.
I work with an assistant server.
The hardest part of my job is work everyday in 6 months without a day off.
Metting people from all over the world and travel its a great experience.
It is fun to work aboard on a cruise ship.
Quartermaster/Fire patrol (Former Employee), Port Canaveral, FLNovember 28, 2014
Working on a cruise ship is exciting more adventure and fun .You will not notice that days had pass and you wake up one day that you are about to have your vacation and just finished your contract.
Life on Disney
GP/Environmental or Ordinary Seaman (Former Employee), FLNovember 27, 2014
normal working days onboard
management level is average
crew are nice and attentive
benefits are some what not good
strict company policy
hardest part of the job is when there is AFR in the pool
i enjoy alot in my line of work
i learned many things
i learned and updated my knowledge about pools
learned how to fix small issues about the machinery being used in the operation

disney cruise line was a good company and im thankful that i was a part of that company
its a fun place to work lots of knowledge to gain and experiences and places to see very exciting
Cocktail Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Port Canaveral, FLNovember 21, 2014
Pros: yes free lunches available daily
Cons: breaks are sometimes half hour depending on a port day or a sea day
ping pong table available, recreational room, movie premier for the crew, parties, awards, swimming pool. its fun to work if u love what you do. work/ personal time balance have to be on the ballvery much spot on alcohol zero tolerance which is good. safety is primary focus.
Strict working place
Marine and Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), USA and Caribbean areaNovember 7, 2014
In charge for all mechanical , electrical and air conditioning equipments on board .
In charge for propulsion , alternators and main engine
Guide and organizing a team for the various daily maintenance
Scheduling maintenance and overhauling
Organizing spare parts and follow the various requisition forms
Working in team as leader , co-workers from all around the world
all good
State Room Host (Former Employee), usaNovember 1, 2014
its a state roo host designation but for me a wonderful experince
Honest & Fun
Junior Sous Chef de Partie (Current Employee), Port Canaveral, FloridaOctober 17, 2014
Best part of working here is the company and the family you build from all over the world.
Nice Enviroment
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: free meal at crew mess at any time
10 hours day or night shift, I have learned all about my Job at the Hotel area and Guest Service, I had nice co-workers due to I am friendly but the hardest part of the Job was we had no break time, the most enjoyable part of the Job was interacting with guests in a prefessional manner

1 2 3 4

About Disney Cruise Line

Disney Cruise Line is proud to support many efforts that nurture the lives of children and enrich the valued environment of the – Read more

Disney Cruise Line Photos