Disney Store

Disney Store Employer Reviews

A highly productive, yet relaxed work place
QA Tester (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: a relaxed, yet productive work environment. great staff. great co-workers. free lunches
Cons: none that i can think of
Disney Store, inc is a leading source for merchandise based after one of the world's greatest intellectual properties. Being a part of their Quality Assurance department has been a great learning experience and a place to communicate our efforts as well as making new friends.
Fun work place
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Elmhurst, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: sometimes no lunch breaks
Stocking the merchandise, interacting with the guest and children. Very fun environment even though it was a workplace. Hardest part of the job was reaching the top shelves with kids running everywhere. I loved the job because I was a very fun and magical place.
Awesome place to work!
Cast Member (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAFebruary 17, 2015
A typical day at the Disney store is interacting with children and making the "magic" real. I absolutely love seeing the reactions of kids and adults, I love making everyone happy.
Fun Workplace where you interact with children.
Lead Manager, Cast Member (Former Employee), Chicago Ridge, IllinoisFebruary 12, 2015
Typical day at work was to make the child who entered the store their best experience ever. Management was very strict on maintaining company rules which made the store run efficiently.
Fun Workplace
Cast Member/Visual Lead (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Great place to work! Fun and friendly environment! Benefits are amazing! It is a little bit difficult to move up in company.
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Brea, CAFebruary 1, 2015
good management and great people to work with the store is always busy and there will be crazy days but your team is always there for u.
Best place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: fun, friendly environment
Cons: if part-time you only get 15 of break, not to much hours to work in holidays
Is like being a kid again. I cleaned the store, greet customer and sometimes cashier. The co-workers where all very friendly and kind, and were always very helpful and patient while training. The hardest will be stocking but it was fun at the same time.
Fun Store to Work
Cast Member (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: fun workplace, fun guests
Cons: very little hours for part time positions
Fun place to work. Day to day tasks are greeting guests with Disney magic bringing the park feel to them. I've learned how to fold a many t-shirts! haha. The management and co workers are all nice and upbeat people to be around. The hardest part of the job is staying engaged with the guests. Most guests love browsing the store on their own peacefully, but management loves to have employees contact them regardless so that can become a bit awkward and challenging as a employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the face on kids and parents light up when they step inside.
Great enviornment and all around fun place to work.
Cast Member (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: sneak peeks as to whats coming out next before anyone else
A typical day at work can be very busy, between the happiest guest on earth and our continuous visits from around the globe you do get well versed in what people come in looking for. I lern to be patient with possible language hurdles but as a cast member you have great support from your management team as well.
Disney
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: a very fun place to work
Cons: not enough hours
A day at the Disney store consist of greeting guests, replenish, customer service, and closing the store.
Seasonal Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Great coworkers. Focuses more on customer experience than on pushing a sale.
Loved working here
Cast Member (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: you get to be around toys all day!
Best time working at this facility. Great workers and managers
THE DISNEY STORE
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJanuary 8, 2015
A typical day at disney was making sure to do the grand opening. Then tending to the magical guests. I learned how to ring and to returns and exchanges. I learned how to properly do shipment. I learned how to make a store look presentable. The Management and my co-workers were amazing people. I've even learned things with each of them. The hardest part of the job was trying to always be happy. The most enjoyable part was watching everyone who came into the store enjoy themselves with the memories of what we all grew up watching.
Magical company to work for
Store Manager (Former Employee), Metro north, than Independence CenterDecember 26, 2014
Pros: working for mickey mouse
Cons: stores closed
Open store, walk floor to see what needs to be filled, receive shipment, process it and fill floor. Make schedules and assign areas for cast members to work, work with guests. Had certain areas that were inventoried on daily bases. Conference calls, recruited, trained in my store for the other stores. I learned how to delegate. Best company to work for. Nothing hard about job. Just working in that magical atmosphere.
Good
Cast Member (Current Employee), San Juan, PRDecember 20, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: no
Very Good, Much Fun, Good Management, Good money, Kids, Toys, Moms, very good discount, good schedules, I like to work for Disney, and I hope soon promotions.I can not wait to work again.
Productive with an amazing atmosphere
Team Member, Danielle Wrobler (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VADecember 10, 2014
A typical day at work involves a lot of smiles. Walking in the employees greet you and also in the back. After clocking in, I would go to the floor and find out what the day's plans were and what needed to be done throughout the store. The co-workers were all enthusiastic and filled with excitement. The hardest part about the job was not fully being able to give each and every customer their wishes about merchandise and questions they had. But the most enjoyable part is being able to fulfill the customers requests.
A fun and productive place to work.
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2014
As an employee we had to communicate and help the customer, which is something that i enjoy, i learned how to talk to kids in the finniest way and that the customer is always the best part of the customer service.
The management and my co-workers were an other good part, they would help you all the time and you won't notice who is the manager or who would be an other guest service worker, the reason is because everyone is happy doing what they all do and nobody will let you down.
Truly the happiest place on earth
Project Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, CANovember 13, 2014
The Magic lives at Disney. They tend to pigeon hole you and compensation wasn't great, but the culture was fantastic. A place where creativity is enjoyed.
STORE MANAGER
Store Manager (Former Employee), Charleston, WVNovember 6, 2014
Pros: interacting with customers
Cons: the closing of our establishment
I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR OVERSEEING A $1.5 MILLION DOLLAR RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT. MY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED TRAINING A STAFF OF 2 ASSISTANT MANAGERS, A KEY HOLDER AND 20+ PART TIME EMPLOYEES. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS OUR PRIMARY GOAL. MY RESPONSIBILITIES ALSO INCLUDED MAINTAINING INVENTORY SUPPLIES, CORRECTING ERRORS, MAINTAINING PAYROLL, AND KEEPING OUR SALES FLOOR PROPERLY STOCKED.
Fun Place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXNovember 4, 2014
loved to watch all ages of customers come in to this store. seasonal position.

1 2 3 4 5

About Disney Store

The monarch of this magic kingdom is no man but a mouse -- Mickey Mouse. The Walt Disney Company is the world's largest media – Read more

Disney Store Photos