Disney Store

Disney Store Employee Reviews

Loved working here
Sales Associate/Shift Manager (Former Employee), Laughlin, NVMay 4, 2015
The store I worked at is now closed, but I loved working there. My wages were fair and the hours were flexible. My coworkers were wonderful, friendly people, and everyone had a lot of energy. My favorite part of working for this company was coming in early in the morning and turning on the Disney music and dancing around while we prepared for the day. Evenings were generally the same.
Great learning environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Montebello, CAApril 24, 2015
Disney was a great place to really interact with people. It was different not only communicating with people, but in this job I communicated with children as well. I would say that was the hardstand rewarding part of my job; really learning the communication skills.
I thought it was easy work.
Stock (Former Employee), Milford, CTApril 21, 2015
Pros: I got to work in the backroom.
Cons: Not enough work.
It was work in a mall store. I worked in the backroom. One day I did my whole weeks work with in four hours. It wasn't a high volume store. I did like my boss and how close the location was to my house.
Fun place to work but don't expect to advance anywhere within
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2015
Pros: positive environment
Cons: lack of hours, very demanding guest
Its a very good place to work but only temporarily. Also expect a lot of guest complaints and having them yell at you for stuff thats out of your control but other than that very positive place to work at. Managers are awesome and willing to help you and work with you as long as you show them you are a hard worker.
Fun and magical work environment.
Cast Member (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Fun, magical, great experience
Cons: need plenty of disney knowledge
Typical day at work included stocking stage, greeting guest and working behind box office. Learned to communicate well with others and handle fast pace environments. Management was great, mature understanding and overall helpful. All co-workers were just as friendly. Hardest part of the job was Disney language, Everything was enjoyable.
Fantastic. Magical. The dream.
Cast Member (Current Employee), Toledo, OHMarch 27, 2015
Working for the Disney Store is every bit as magical as visiting Disney World or watching the Lion King. You get to experience childhood again and make a paycheck. Your fellow employees are the nicest people on Earth and the excitement and fun is endless. Best job ever.
very happy place
Stock Captain (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 17, 2015
There was always something new and different coming into the store. Processing freight everyday can be challenging since you do not know how much will come in.
High energy work place
Cast Member (Former Employee), Deptford, NJMarch 13, 2015
Great place to work and with company treats you very well. Cast members are always happy to help any guest that enters the store. My co-workers were always polite and friendly.
A highly productive, yet relaxed work place
QA Tester (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: a relaxed, yet productive work environment. great staff. great co-workers. free lunches
Cons: none that i can think of
Disney Store, inc is a leading source for merchandise based after one of the world's greatest intellectual properties. Being a part of their Quality Assurance department has been a great learning experience and a place to communicate our efforts as well as making new friends.
Fun work place
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Elmhurst, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: sometimes no lunch breaks
Stocking the merchandise, interacting with the guest and children. Very fun environment even though it was a workplace. Hardest part of the job was reaching the top shelves with kids running everywhere. I loved the job because I was a very fun and magical place.
Awesome place to work!
Cast Member (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAFebruary 17, 2015
A typical day at the Disney store is interacting with children and making the "magic" real. I absolutely love seeing the reactions of kids and adults, I love making everyone happy.
Fun Workplace where you interact with children.
Lead Manager, Cast Member (Former Employee), Chicago Ridge, IllinoisFebruary 12, 2015
Typical day at work was to make the child who entered the store their best experience ever. Management was very strict on maintaining company rules which made the store run efficiently.
Fun Workplace
Cast Member/Visual Lead (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Great place to work! Fun and friendly environment! Benefits are amazing! It is a little bit difficult to move up in company.
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Brea, CAFebruary 1, 2015
good management and great people to work with the store is always busy and there will be crazy days but your team is always there for u.
Best place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: fun, friendly environment
Cons: if part-time you only get 15 of break, not to much hours to work in holidays
Is like being a kid again. I cleaned the store, greet customer and sometimes cashier. The co-workers where all very friendly and kind, and were always very helpful and patient while training. The hardest will be stocking but it was fun at the same time.
Fun Store to Work
Cast Member (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: fun workplace, fun guests
Cons: very little hours for part time positions
Fun place to work. Day to day tasks are greeting guests with Disney magic bringing the park feel to them. I've learned how to fold a many t-shirts! haha. The management and co workers are all nice and upbeat people to be around. The hardest part of the job is staying engaged with the guests. Most guests love browsing the store on their own peacefully, but management loves to have employees contact them regardless so that can become a bit awkward and challenging as a employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the face on kids and parents light up when they step inside.
Great enviornment and all around fun place to work.
Cast Member (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: sneak peeks as to whats coming out next before anyone else
A typical day at work can be very busy, between the happiest guest on earth and our continuous visits from around the globe you do get well versed in what people come in looking for. I lern to be patient with possible language hurdles but as a cast member you have great support from your management team as well.
Disney
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: a very fun place to work
Cons: not enough hours
A day at the Disney store consist of greeting guests, replenish, customer service, and closing the store.
Seasonal Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Great coworkers. Focuses more on customer experience than on pushing a sale.
Loved working here
Cast Member (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: you get to be around toys all day!
Best time working at this facility. Great workers and managers

1 2 3 4 5

About Disney Store

The monarch of this magic kingdom is no man but a mouse -- Mickey Mouse. The Walt Disney Company is the world's largest media – Read more

Disney Store Salaries