Disney Store

Disney Store Employer Reviews

i work part time seasonal with the disney store
Cast Member (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: i did get a company discount which helped with purchases
Cons: not a lot of hours
I like working at the Disney store. I work closely with the customers we called guests. The managers were very nice to me and met my needs. Once I got to know my coworkers it was nice to see them when I was working.
Seasonal Sales
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Culver City, CAJanuary 10, 2014
I was just a Seasonal Associate but I truly wouldnt pick to work at a Disney Store if i had the choice.
Fun Place to work!
Seasonal Castmember (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Great place to work with awesome coworkers and staff.
Great atmosphere, it's fun engaging with guest.
Preforming events on stage is also great.
N/a
Castmember (Former Employee), Oak Brook IlDecember 18, 2013
I really got my hands into working on new aspects of guest service
Awesome
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Meriden, CTDecember 9, 2013
Pros: great
Cons: had to be in to work for 6am
I loved working here! This was the best job i had! The managers were great. The job wanst hard at all.
good place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 25, 2013
Good company to learn how to do things correctly.
Good work ethic.
Retail Position
Crew Member (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNOctober 21, 2013
Pros: environment was alive, hourly pay
Cons: little hours, 10 min. breaks, to far of travel.
A retail job that was more in demand for the children customers, and required customer servicing to be above-average.
fun fun fun
Seasonal Sales clerk (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 9, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: standing all day
Disney equates to fun. The store was bright and exciting. All the customers are happy, as well as the staff. This was a seasonal job for the Christmas holidays. The worst part was standing all day.
Fun place to work
Lead Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: team members
Cons: breaks are short
This job was fun. Even when we are receiving our delivery we always seemed to enjoy our day. To working the register, nights, weekends or black Friday, Disney Store was a blast.
customer service
Store Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, MAOctober 7, 2013
Disney Stores have a known track record for exceeding expectations. The employees truly love what they do and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Store Manager
Store Manager (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYOctober 4, 2013
Pros: vacation discounts
Cons: terminating others
Time Management
Loss Prevention
Visual Presentations and Standards
Holding Others Accountable
Sales Goals
challenge
Sales Associate/Cashier/Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: breaks
Cons: breaks
Working for Disney Store i started working in the stock room pretty much i had to make sure that the merchandise that come in are put away, make sure the stock room is clear by getting the boxes out they way have it clean and organize then at the end of the shift take out the garbage. i also worked on sales/cashier, i helped guest by getting them the – more... size of clothing when it wasn't on the store i had to check on the stock room to make sure if they have the size that they asked. Management at the Disney Store was united everyone helped out the crew and we had good communicate. the most enjoyable part about working with the Disney Store was that environment being surrounded by kids and we could play with them and show a good attitude. – less
HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH WHEN IT WANTS TO BE
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Cerritos, CASeptember 23, 2013
Pros: great managment
Cons: tons of part time no full time
THIS PLACE CAN BE AT ITS BEST WHEN THE STORE IS AT ITS BEST BUT WHEN NO BUISSNESS THEY SEEM TO DROP THE MORAL OF THE WORK PLACE.
Cast Member (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: free disney tickets every season
Working at the Disney Store is great. Coworkers can vary from store to store but the employee's attitude can make a work of difference. If you don't enjoy working with kids, this probably is the place for you. Sometimes the hardest part of the job isn't difficult children, it's difficult adults.
Fun Job
Cast Member (Former Employee), Waldorf, MDSeptember 13, 2013
It had a nice environment, I enjoyed working there until it closed
Working as part of the Disney Cast and helping create magic for all the guests.
Sales associate (Former Employee), Destin, FLSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: being surrounded by disney
Cons: it was only part time
A typical day at work at Disney would be after clocking in backstage, I would go to the main stage up front and greet guests and help them find that disney magic they seek. During peak times, I would operate the register and check guests out with their purchase. At night before going home, I would make sure the stage is fully stocked and ready for the – more... next day. My co-workers at disney are always very pleasant and happy to work with during the day. The hardest part of the job would be leaving the magical place at the end of each day. The most enjoyable part of the day would be interacting with different guests of all ages and re-creating the disney magic for them. – less
fun atmosphere
Lead Cast Member/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: challenging in a great way
Cons: lots of hours, wild schedules
It was a very fast paced environment, with lots of families and children in the store all the time. Lots of fun, great music, happy merchandise....I learned to carry myself in a positive manner at all times, to be extremely organized and proactive, to take charge of situations. I learned how to select quality employees and to help them become even better. – more... Opportunities for advancement were almost endless, and Disney takes great care of its people. No employee was permitted to mistreat another employee, and everyone was expected and required to shoulder their share of the work load. – less
My best job experience
Stock Clerk/Sales Represntative (Former Employee), Wayne, NJSeptember 1, 2013
I had fun working here, I enjoyed the atmosphere and the fact that I always had work to do.
Disney Store (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJuly 29, 2013
Good job, gained experience with shipping and receiving. I looked forward to working every day. Coworkers were very nice.
Great company to work for
Manager (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: free disneyland tickets
Cons: they should offer stock options
I loved working for Disney Store but the next advancement would have required me to travel 80% and at the time of employment there, That was not an option for me.

About Disney Store

The monarch of this magic kingdom is no man but a mouse -- Mickey Mouse. The Walt Disney Company is the world's largest media – Read more