Disney Store

Disney Store Employer Reviews

Best job for very outgoing people.
Cast Member (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: amazing guests, fun environment.
Cons: tourist area, no free parking, short shifts.
I loved my job at the Disney Store. Unfortunately I had to leave because I left the country for too long of a period. The management team was great, my co-workers were terrific, the guests were amazing. I loved adding Disney magic to everything I did.
productive
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), memphis tnFebruary 11, 2014
 Conduct meetings with staff on creative marketing strategy
 Conduct and Supervisor over Points of Sales
Superior education of Leadership and Retail Expertise
District Manager (Former Employee), Florida, New York NY, New Jersey, Puerto RicoJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: excpetional partnerships and learning experiences
Cons: company in turmoil through the selling and closing processes
Everyday at the Disney Stores posed new and challenging differences, whether it be in Human Resources, Operational challenges, Loss Prevention tactics, and Creating an exceptional shopping experience for our customers.

I had the privilege of working with some of the most talented and connected professionals in retail, and entertainment industries. – more... Our teams were passionate about the company, the brand, and the roles they played.

The hardest part of any job is human resources and leadership, yet they are the most rewarding part of the job. I've been blessed with having the opportunity to mentor and grow many individuals in their growth, even long after leaving the Disney Stores.

The most enjoyable part of my job was mentoring and helping our internal "guest", the employee to reach greater levels of personal and professional growth. Through those achievements, as a team we were able to achieve outstanding results. I would relish the opportunity to put those experiences to work in an environment that would benefit the community and those that want to achieve more.

Let's sit down and talk. I think you'll find you've found the right candidate for Goodwill. The most important part of seeking my final employment is not about money or position, but rather a place I fit in, and can feel I make a difference at the end of the day.

Gratefully,
Michelle M. Delibert – less
LOVED this job.
Cast Member Lead (Former Employee), Florence, KYJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: disney product, customers, store lingo, employees
Started as a Part time Seasonal employee. Within a month, I was promoted to Lead. The product was fun, and I enjoyed the children and playing with them. The opening and closing of the store was exciting, the reports were challenging at first, but became easier. I created a more improved way of doing them. This job was the best!
funn work place
Cast member (Former Employee), puerto ricoJanuary 21, 2014
everything is perfect
great place for work
everybody is super nice
fantastic
disney lover
i work part time seasonal with the disney store
Cast Member (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: i did get a company discount which helped with purchases
Cons: not a lot of hours
I like working at the Disney store. I work closely with the customers we called guests. The managers were very nice to me and met my needs. Once I got to know my coworkers it was nice to see them when I was working.
Seasonal Sales
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Culver City, CAJanuary 10, 2014
I was just a Seasonal Associate but I truly wouldnt pick to work at a Disney Store if i had the choice.
Fun Place to work!
Seasonal Castmember (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Great place to work with awesome coworkers and staff.
Great atmosphere, it's fun engaging with guest.
Preforming events on stage is also great.
N/a
Castmember (Former Employee), Oak Brook IlDecember 18, 2013
I really got my hands into working on new aspects of guest service
Awesome
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Meriden, CTDecember 9, 2013
Pros: great
Cons: had to be in to work for 6am
I loved working here! This was the best job i had! The managers were great. The job wanst hard at all.
good place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 25, 2013
Good company to learn how to do things correctly.
Good work ethic.
Retail Position
Crew Member (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNOctober 21, 2013
Pros: environment was alive, hourly pay
Cons: little hours, 10 min. breaks, to far of travel.
A retail job that was more in demand for the children customers, and required customer servicing to be above-average.
fun fun fun
Seasonal Sales clerk (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 9, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: standing all day
Disney equates to fun. The store was bright and exciting. All the customers are happy, as well as the staff. This was a seasonal job for the Christmas holidays. The worst part was standing all day.
Fun place to work
Lead Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: team members
Cons: breaks are short
This job was fun. Even when we are receiving our delivery we always seemed to enjoy our day. To working the register, nights, weekends or black Friday, Disney Store was a blast.
customer service
Store Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, MAOctober 7, 2013
Disney Stores have a known track record for exceeding expectations. The employees truly love what they do and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Store Manager
Store Manager (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYOctober 4, 2013
Pros: vacation discounts
Cons: terminating others
Time Management
Loss Prevention
Visual Presentations and Standards
Holding Others Accountable
Sales Goals
challenge
Sales Associate/Cashier/Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: breaks
Cons: breaks
Working for Disney Store i started working in the stock room pretty much i had to make sure that the merchandise that come in are put away, make sure the stock room is clear by getting the boxes out they way have it clean and organize then at the end of the shift take out the garbage. i also worked on sales/cashier, i helped guest by getting them the – more... size of clothing when it wasn't on the store i had to check on the stock room to make sure if they have the size that they asked. Management at the Disney Store was united everyone helped out the crew and we had good communicate. the most enjoyable part about working with the Disney Store was that environment being surrounded by kids and we could play with them and show a good attitude. – less
HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH WHEN IT WANTS TO BE
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Cerritos, CASeptember 23, 2013
Pros: great managment
Cons: tons of part time no full time
THIS PLACE CAN BE AT ITS BEST WHEN THE STORE IS AT ITS BEST BUT WHEN NO BUISSNESS THEY SEEM TO DROP THE MORAL OF THE WORK PLACE.
Cast Member (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: free disney tickets every season
Working at the Disney Store is great. Coworkers can vary from store to store but the employee's attitude can make a work of difference. If you don't enjoy working with kids, this probably is the place for you. Sometimes the hardest part of the job isn't difficult children, it's difficult adults.
Fun Job
Cast Member (Former Employee), Waldorf, MDSeptember 13, 2013
It had a nice environment, I enjoyed working there until it closed

About Disney Store

The monarch of this magic kingdom is no man but a mouse -- Mickey Mouse. The Walt Disney Company is the world's largest media – Read more