Disney World

Disney World Employee Reviews

interesting time
Cook 1 (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: did not train me at all
every day is different each day you are either doing a party or prep work. if your on a party you need to figure out what type of food they want done and how they want you to do it you clean and cook. but its different.
Good
Warehouse/Sanitation worker (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 24, 2015
I enjoy the job, just looking for a better opportunity. I am still with the company until I find something better and it is a Great company.
Well organized & their standared of performance was excellent.
Coordinator of Training (COT) (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 29, 2015
Pros: we received many perks along the way as a Thank you from Disney.
Cons: I still have to say the high tempertures & humidty.
As my role in Disney started early as I was a member of the Magic Kingdom Merchandise Core Trainers. The work was very satisfying teaching the new cast members their role in Disney. My co-workers were a pleasant group of people that I had the opportunity to work with. My managers were always there for you & very understanding. The hardest part of the job for me was the constant high humidity & heat for most of the year. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the joy & happiness of the Disney guests.
jellyrolls
Bartender (Former Employee), Lake Buena VistaJune 6, 2015
i loved working there, loved the staff and managers and owners. they were all so nice .

great experience and i loved working for disney world
changing lives
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), lake buena vista, flMay 22, 2015
a place where you get help people. make people see the world differently.being at disney push you to advance your career.
magical place to work.
DRC, Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 18, 2015
It was an upbeat and magical place helping to make guests Disney vacations come to fruition. I enjoyed my time working there.
entertainer
Seasonal Cast Member (Current Employee), floridaApril 18, 2015
The company is great. It is fun and well organized. I learned several things, like how to work with people from other countries.
Great to meet people
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee), Orlando, FlApril 9, 2015
Pros: Benifits
Cons: Managment
Management is not friendly. The public is great to work with in that type of atmosphere. Not a very friendly company to work with.
Fun place, employees have fun with the public
Clerk (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 5, 2015
Pros: Disney charactors
Cons: Late hours
Disney a fun place to work and employees are very interesting.
hours were hard on me because a lot of them were late at night.

Visitors were fun and excited to be there. Happy place
FUN PLACE TO WORK
DISNEY MAGICAL EXPRESS AIRPORT REP (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long periods of standing
DISNEY WAS A FUN PLACE TO WORK. I ALSO MADE LOTS OF FRIENDS AND MET MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD. I ALSO GOT TO EXPEREINCE LOTS OF MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES. I ALSO ENJOYED MAKEING PEOPLE SMILE AND INTERACTING WITH THE CHILDREN.
great place to work
Guest Relations (Former Employee), orlando flJanuary 18, 2015
Provide guest with a magical experience. Assist guests with language assistance services, ticketing, dinning reservations, dinner packages, special service needs and information about the theme parks. Handle all guest concerns and communicate extensively and partner with other areas.
most magical???? not really
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 20, 2014
it was great with the hours and the benefits but the management and everything else was less than acceptable
Best place ever
Photographer (Current Employee), Lake buena Vista, floridaSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: meet people from all over the world, learn new things, playing at the parks
Cons: standing
We always provide the best customer service.
if a guest is unhappy we will try our best to make sure we turn that frown upside down.
Everything in Disney is made of pixie dust.
I love my co-castmembers! we're a great family who work together to efficiently provide magic to the guest!

There's nothing hard about working at Disney. Yes, you stand alot and yes there are alot of rules but its easy to follow!
I never questioned it.

The best part of this job is that we get to provide and be part of the best memory someone can have!
the most enjoyable part of the job
outside food sales (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJune 23, 2014
great job to work at. It deals with the most customers in a day. Plenty interaction and a fun environment.
The Happiest Place on Earth!
Intern (Former Employee), Sunshine Seasons, EpcotMay 25, 2014
Pros: enter the parks for free!
Cons: long hours and little pay
While working for Disney World, you realize it really is the happiest place on earth! Everyone is always 100% positive and always ready and willing to work. The hardest part of the job is that you are on your feet in uncomfortable shoes for long periods of thime, but once you see the smiles on the childrens, and sometimes even the adults, faces that makes all of it worth it!
awesome
Cashier (Former Employee), FloridaApril 25, 2014
awesome great place to work. Meet great people. Would work there again in a heartbeat
Fun Work Place and Great Experience
Entertainment Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 24, 2014
A typical day would be very busy when it came to entertainment. Making sure all dancers had what they needed to work with and to entertain the guests in each park was crucial. Everything was very detailed and organized to make park guests and locals happy as they endured their first or more that first time to the parks. I have learned that working with any shows or parades comes with a quick mind thinking and some organizational skills. I thought non stop through out the day to do things different ways and more easier to complete everything. Management was a great help when you needed them. If there was ever an issue they would help out to their own ability. All co-workers were great. I got to meet and be around a variety of people from all over this country as well as other countries. The hardest part of the job would have to be the timing on some area. If you were not organized and quick, then it would make it a little more difficult.I enjoyed getting to know and making friends from all over the world and experienced a lot of situations I may have not been able to if I did not work here.
Excellent Culture of Services
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando FLFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: free parks entrance tickets for all the family
Cons: low salary rates
Disney is a great place to work but they are not paying to much. We received a good benefits and this is like a compensatory relieve for our charge.

I am living in Sanford right know and is a long commute for me. That's the only reason of why I am looking for a new opportunity.
Place to work and Earn
Sr SQL Server DBA (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 5, 2014
This is the Place to learn, earn and work and the best place, and the colleagues are also dam good
HVAC Journeyman (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: everyone was friendly and helpful.
Cons: not really any dislikes
I worked in maintenance and custodial. I worked at Disney World for 10 years. I helped guests with their questions and hotel room issues, basic plumbing. Did PM's on equipment, took care of Air conditioners; PTEC units, heat pumps. While working in custodial, I took care of the streets and restrooms. Helped guests with questions. Talked with them, greeted them.

1 2 3

About Disney World

The Walt Disney World Resort, or simply Disney World, is an entertainment complex that opened October 1, 1971, in Lake Buena Vista, – Read more

Disney World Salaries