Disney World

Disney World Employee Reviews

Fun work environment
Cast Member (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 23, 2013
Hard but fun! takes a lot of endurance to keep up! advancements and fair salary with room for growth. You have the opportunity for lots of hours!
good job but no hours
joffreys coffee (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: no hours
i need steady work more hours awesome work love being around people i love my coworkers supervisor etc
Great and fun place to work.
housekeeping runner (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 12, 2012
Pros: great work inviorment
I loved working here i met people from all over the world. learned to respect differences . Management was great and helped as much as possible coworkers were both friendly and helpful every thing was about making our guest happy. there was no hard part of this job i loved every moment.I would work 80 plus hour weeks on regular basis.
motivated
Cook (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLNovember 4, 2012
Motivated food serving professional with 3+ years food and beverage experience in casual and fine dining. Experience Line Cook with exceptional knowledge of a wide variety of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques in a fast-paced environment. Hardworking Cook with 2 years experience in high-volume restaurant facility.
Love working here
Part-time serving (Former Employee), Flame Tree GrillOctober 26, 2012
I had dreamed of working at Disney World in some capacity since I was a child.
I fulfilled the dream.
If the compensation was better, I would still be there, but their benefits are superb.
Productive and fun work place
Food and Beverage Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 23, 2012
Really enjoyed this job and looking at the children run around and play while they enjoy all of the Disney World characters especially at the parades.
great to work if you love disney
Attractions Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2012
Pros: great place to grow and learn
Cons: pay never increases
Very fast pace enviroment, lots of guest from all over the world to meet and work with. Great place to meet new people and learn lots of new things.
A fast paced and fun place to work
Entertainer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 23, 2012
Meet and greets with VIPs was always a bonus for working for the theme parks. It was a long day but very satisfying.
a place where dreams come true
OPS Support, Lobby Concierge & Trainer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 23, 2012
Pros: excellent advancement and growth within the company
Cons: salary is well below average cost of living is difficult based of company salary
Provide Support to front-line cast members, coordinators, and managers to effectively solve Guest and cast situations while maintaining and monitoring in-bound and out-bound calls. Responsible for selling & blocking resort rooms, including Magical Gatherings and Groups, to maximize room inventory. Monitor room inventory status and partner with housekeeping to achieve 100% clean and ready rooms for Checking in Guests. Partner with other departments, within and outside resorts, to communicate and solve all problems effectively Recover guest challenges, providing solutions by upholding the Disney – more... Service Basics and creating Magical Moments Sell theme park tickets, and book Dining, Recreation, and Tour Reservations for guests, using Walt Disney world Applications Provide guests with information and activities regarding the Walt Disney World Resort and surrounding areas Train new cast members in the front and back office roles, including Front Desk Cashier, Lobby Concierge, and Operations Support. I never had any hard times working for disney we all work together as a team. My cast members are like family i loved them all and i still keep in touch with them. My managers are always there for support and guidence they encourage you to work hard and set your standards and goals high. "Nothing but the best" is what they would always say. I enjoyed ever minute of ever secound of my day i work between 40 to 80 hrs. a week. My career never fealt like i was working i felt like i was on a vacation. Every day i would wake up excited to go back and help make a Guests dreams come true. working for disney has been the greatest exsperiance of my life and i enjoyed every part of it. – less
Enjoyable work place full of experiance
Custodian (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 16, 2012
I enjoyed working here they provided plenty of new experiance.
Exciting
Food Service Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 11, 2012
Pros: free food and aloud to go to parks for free
Cons: 6 day work weeks
Fun exciting, served food to hotel residents. Hardest part was dealing with rushes during lunch time. The most enjoyable part we was aloud to be loud and fun.
productive safe fun
Food & Beverage (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 31, 2012
Pros: good break, safe, healthcare, efficient, flexable fun
Cons: long shifts, pay
A typical day at work would be you clock in you you get a assignment start working .What you learn is something different everyday .Managment is great very helpful and always there when needed.coworkers fun hardworkinng .the hardest part of the job is leaving at the end of each shift beacuse its so fun and fast past.The most enjoyable part of the job is when wee have out daily pre shift meetings.
loveing work places
Customer Service front Desk hotel (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 21, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I love working here I love the guest their always smileing always happy to be their. I come in take call's an put guest in the room.
very bussy restaraunt, lots of OT
Line Cook (Former Employee), Crystal PalaceApril 24, 2012
Plenty of job security, lots of hours, room for advancement. Great discounts and get in the parks for free.
"Once in a life time experience"
Prácticas de Mandos Medios (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 26, 2014
Pros: excelente sistema de trabajo, excelente labor de mercadotecnía
No sé cómo comenzar, creo que trabajar en Disney ha sido una de las mejores oportunidades que he tenido en mi vida.

Formar parte de una de las empresas más reconocida a nivel mundial ha sido un sueño hecho realidad. Desde salir del paíspor primera vez en mi vida, hasta visitar los parques temáticos de la empresa que ha cultivado valores por años a generaciones.

Trabajar para una empresa internacional me permitió expander mis horizontes como jamás imaginé, aprender las reglas de un país desconocido, aprender a servir en un idioma que no es el materno, interactúar con personas nativas y también de países como China, Holanda, Reino Unido, entre otros, y claro, hacer que la mágia suceda.

No encuentro otra frase que sea más acorde a lo que viví en Disney que: "Una experiencia de vida"
Environnement de travaille Incroyable
Serveur dans un Programme (Former Employee), Orlando , FloridaApril 11, 2013
Pros: repas gratuits
L'endroit ou les rêves devient en réalité
Bon climat