Distinctive Personnel Employee Reviews

work and conversation
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 27, 2017
it was a great honor to work with the company they was a great help getting you work the staff was very nice and helpful an understanding they would work with your daily schedule...
Best Place to work for
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 17, 2017
I worked for this company for 3 years and it was the best place to work. The owners treated you like a family member, very concern about your well doing. Have the best benefits a person can ask. I have nothing but amazing reviews and would recommend anyone.
Pros
benefits, appreciation, bonus
Cons
only had one account
Never had any problems
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 22, 2016
I wanted to work part-time, and that is what I got. I worked six hours a day scanning records into the computer. I had time to attend to my children after school. I enjoyed my work a lot. My supervisors and coworkers were all great. The hardest part of the job was organizing the files in chronological order. I enjoyed everything I did. I am currently waiting for some word that my contract has been picked up again.
Pros
Short commute, great hours.
Cons
Being away from home six hours a day
Very Productive, Room for Growth
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2016
Management was very great and always very professional, tidy and on top of things. There was much room for growth and many of opportunities for improvement. Teamwork was also very important and my co-workers were great.
Distictive SUCKS
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 2, 2016
Had to submit same forms 3 times after hire. Terminated employment and 3-4 weeks later STILL have not gotten paid. Employees transfer you when you call and try to get answers, and have the audacity to be snooty, when I am just trying to get paid for work already done.
Pros
Place I physically worked was great
Cons
Unprofessional staff, nonchalant about getting me money owed
Great learning Experiance.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 2, 2016
Loved this job since they day I started working. Being able to help associates find employment, is a great feeling. Answering phone call, filling out paper work, doing orientations, was a regular routine for me.
Good temporary agency
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 3, 2016
Apply today and they call you as soon they find a job for you. Always relocating people for work in warehouse. Salary start $9/HR.
Ok
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 27, 2016
No job security. Always getting laid off for weeks. The job is not hard. Some people are friendly. No benefits. Management is ok.
workplace
Order Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 1, 2016
its was a great environment and we got paid up to two days early. everyone was very friendly. i learned how to move at a fast past and keeping customers happy.
awesome
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 31, 2016
I enjoyed working for distinctive. They always found ways to work as a team. I would most definitely recommend this company to other individuals looking for employment.

Want to know more about Distinctive Personnel?

Ask a question
Fun complicated place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 4, 2016
Typical day is Pushing carts with four totes each/Printing order tickets with 1-50 items of different clothing from socks to winter jackets.The managment was not so great.Working along side friendly co-workers learning attention to detail is key,hard part is going fast with 20 minutes per cart. The best part about it is that its fast paced routine job.
Pros
Lots of snack choices. complimentary food at times.
Cons
no benefits being a temp.
Inventory Associate/Hospital Associate (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 23, 2015
I have learned a lot about the process of inventory and what it takes to run a successful business. Cycle counting helps keep up with items in the warehouse, so customers can purchase the items they need.
Very good place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 10, 2015
it used to be very busy and the management love to see you working hard. but if the work slow down the management lay off people
It's a temp agency, enough said.
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 23, 2015
It's okay, if your looking for a temporary job in which hours vary from week to week and the possibility of you being hired to a company is very slim. It's just enough to get you by until you find that permanent job or career you really want. Plus they only work with one company; although that company is in both Greensboro and High Point.
Productive Workplace
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 7, 2015
Working for this company was very different learning the daily task at the location was challenging. A typical day at this location working at Polo Ralph Lauren placing orders together for the customers to be mailed out within a certain amount of time. While working here I did not enjoy the job the hardest part was the hours and management.
Productive and Always new things to learn
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 14, 2015
While employed with Distinctive, I've had a wonderful experience learning new task. A typical day at work for me was like cleaning my home. Management was always understanding. Co-workers were always helpful when needed. There wasn't a hard part while employed with this company.
They let us take home food every once in a while.
Box Maker (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 27, 2015
They were clean and orderly. The company had good benefits and vacation time. The company did a good job of keeping the employees informed of changes.
Pros
We had one free meal a day.
Cons
The work was fast paced all the time.
Productive place to work!
Floater (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 25, 2015
A typical day working here was pretty interesting. You never know who you can meet. I learned how to communicate with customers and give great customer service!
fun and very motivating
Order Processing (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 17, 2015
this job I was able to become a role model to the new generation of children. I was able to show the younger generation how to be team players and become competitive and great leaders. this internship was nothing but positive I enjoyed coming in to work seeing these children and I enjoyed teaching them how to use there creative minds in making up fun a challenging games and different activates.
Pros
great people greatg internship
temp to perm employment agency. extremly helpful!
TEMPORARY OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Distinctive personnel is a very employee oriented company. The recruiters try their best to accommodate your employment history. I have been placed at hospital medical summits and other private companies which has advanced my administrative service skills.
Pros
Co workers as well as employees where hospitable and treated everyone respect and courtesy
Cons
you may find a job that you trully enjoy....temporarily