Distinctive Personnel Employee Reviews in United States

Fun complicated place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 4, 2016
Typical day is Pushing carts with four totes each/Printing order tickets with 1-50 items of different clothing from socks to winter jackets.The managment was not so great.Working along side friendly co-workers learning attention to detail is key,hard part is going fast with 20 minutes per cart. The best part about it is that its fast paced routine job.
Pros
Lots of snack choices. complimentary food at times.
Cons
no benefits being a temp.
Never had any problems
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 22, 2016
I wanted to work part-time, and that is what I got. I worked six hours a day scanning records into the computer. I had time to attend to my children after school. I enjoyed my work a lot. My supervisors and coworkers were all great. The hardest part of the job was organizing the files in chronological order. I enjoyed everything I did. I am currently waiting for some word that my contract has been picked up again.
Pros
Short commute, great hours.
Cons
Being away from home six hours a day
Distictive SUCKS
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 2, 2016
Had to submit same forms 3 times after hire. Terminated employment and 3-4 weeks later STILL have not gotten paid. Employees transfer you when you call and try to get answers, and have the audacity to be snooty, when I am just trying to get paid for work already done.
Pros
Place I physically worked was great
Cons
Unprofessional staff, nonchalant about getting me money owed
Very Productive, Room for Growth
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2016
Management was very great and always very professional, tidy and on top of things. There was much room for growth and many of opportunities for improvement. Teamwork was also very important and my co-workers were great.
Great learning Experiance.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 2, 2016
Loved this job since they day I started working. Being able to help associates find employment, is a great feeling. Answering phone call, filling out paper work, doing orientations, was a regular routine for me.
Good temporary agency
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 3, 2016
Apply today and they call you as soon they find a job for you. Always relocating people for work in warehouse. Salary start $9/HR.
awesome
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 31, 2016
I enjoyed working for distinctive. They always found ways to work as a team. I would most definitely recommend this company to other individuals looking for employment.
Ok
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 27, 2016
No job security. Always getting laid off for weeks. The job is not hard. Some people are friendly. No benefits. Management is ok.
workplace
Order Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 1, 2016
its was a great environment and we got paid up to two days early. everyone was very friendly. i learned how to move at a fast past and keeping customers happy.
extensive learning experience
Finger Image Operator (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJune 12, 2014
i worked with all types of people daily, children as well as adults. I was responsible for assisting and completing clients public assistance cases by obtaining their confidential information and/or documents; Providing information to assist the needs of clients. The overall experience was wonderful unfortunately i can not say the same as far as staff and my managers. They were very unprofessional and not mindful of respecting employees.
Pros
convenient location, great benefits and ok pay.
Cons
unprofessional management and staff

Want to know more about Distinctive Personnel?

Ask a question
They let us take home food every once in a while.
Box Maker (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 27, 2015
They were clean and orderly. The company had good benefits and vacation time. The company did a good job of keeping the employees informed of changes.
Pros
we had one free meal a day.
Cons
the work was fast paced all the time.
Above average temporary agency to work for.
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 5, 2013
This is a great temporary agency to work for. I would recommend this agency to work any short-term assignment. They do not hold you to working a certain amount of hours before you can be a direct hire to a company.
Pros
you do not have to work a certain amount of hours in order to get hired outside of the agency
Cons
you have to keep up with your pay raises.
It's a temp agency, enough said.
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 23, 2015
It's okay, if your looking for a temporary job in which hours vary from week to week and the possibility of you being hired to a company is very slim. It's just enough to get you by until you find that permanent job or career you really want. Plus they only work with one company; although that company is in both Greensboro and High Point.
Productive Workplace
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 7, 2015
Working for this company was very different learning the daily task at the location was challenging. A typical day at this location working at Polo Ralph Lauren placing orders together for the customers to be mailed out within a certain amount of time. While working here I did not enjoy the job the hardest part was the hours and management.
Inventory Associate/Hospital Associate (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 23, 2015
I have learned a lot about the process of inventory and what it takes to run a successful business. Cycle counting helps keep up with items in the warehouse, so customers can purchase the items they need.
Very few job opportunities with different companies
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  High Point NCNovember 6, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of fast past task that required a lot of movement and lifting. I enjoyed my co-workers at the job location I was sent to. Most of the management was pretty nice.
Pros
a good schedule
Cons
no job security
Productive and Always new things to learn
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 14, 2015
While employed with Distinctive, I've had a wonderful experience learning new task. A typical day at work for me was like cleaning my home. Management was always understanding. Co-workers were always helpful when needed. There wasn't a hard part while employed with this company.
fun and very motivating
Order Processing (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 17, 2015
this job I was able to become a role model to the new generation of children. I was able to show the younger generation how to be team players and become competitive and great leaders. this internship was nothing but positive I enjoyed coming in to work seeing these children and I enjoyed teaching them how to use there creative minds in making up fun a challenging games and different activates.
Pros
great people greatg internship
Productive place to work
Ralph Lauren Associate (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 26, 2013
A typical day at work consists of sorting or whatever your specific task maybe. You never know what the day will consist of. So far I've learned ticketing and how to sort certain items. My coworkers are great. Its an open line of communication when you need them. Management is not around or available as much. The job is really not hard at all its just being on your feet all day. The enjoyable part of the job would be working with my coworkers. They always make the day easier, fun and it goes by with a breeze.
Cons
short breaks
Very good place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 10, 2015
it used to be very busy and the management love to see you working hard. but if the work slow down the management lay off people

2.8