Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is seeking self-motivated individual to participate in multiple aspects of the media communications process. The Web Developer is primarily responsible for assisting in the design and development of DSI’s web-based, distributed, e-procurement software products, as well as various projects. DSI offers a fun, casual, and collaborative working environment for individuals interested in focusing in the software industry. The Web Developer will have the opportunity to learn and use the latest Microsoft .NET technologies.
Responsible for developing methodologies and techniques needed to perform Content Analysis, Site Redesign, Content Management System Analysis, Information Architecture, Usability Testing, Metadata and Taxonomy Development, and Site Development with the User Experience & Design team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience
- Front end development experience is a must
- Experience in HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, Java/JSP, ASP, ASP.NET
- Expertise in multiple web technologies, including graphics, media, hosting
- Database development and administration experience with SQL
- Knowledge of web tools such in the Adobe Design Suite and the Microsoft Expression Studio set
- Desire to implement high quality User Interfaces
- Detailed oriented, quick learner, self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication
DSI maintains a set of COTS training material for generic user training. However, our clients often choose to have DSI tailor the training...