DBA Distribution Services (PHL)
Position: Domestic Operations Coordinator - Customer Service Representative
Location: Greater Philadelphia market
Overview: DBA Distribution Services, a global freight forwarder, seeks a dynamic, Domestic Operations Coordinator willing to learn and understand clients’ business needs and embrace growth in a fast-paced work environment. The Domestic Operations Coordinator is responsible for servicing and providing solutions for a business that continues a 10-year trend of double digit growth. A successful person in our organization is very competitive, thrives on daily success, likes to have fun, and desires limitless growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Proven ability to work with a Domestic and International Operations’ team in a fast paced, dynamic environment (Expedited - Air, Ocean, Ground & Truckload)
- Ability to multitask & provide the highest quality of customer support while developing time sensitive and cost effective routings/quotations
- Able to develop relationships quickly, with a large and diversified customer base.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of published & internet resources for domestic commerce
- Proven success rating, routing, entering and following-up domestic shipments
- Review documentation for compliance of any and all shipment documentation
- Hazmat training a plus
- Propensity to service high demand clients , government organizations , defense contractors
- Ability to handle and coordinate mass distribution rollouts on a small to medium level.
- Experience working with a Freight Forwarder is a plus
- Perform all of DBA standard and specialized operating procedures
- Technical experience with Microsoft Office software (Unix-based applications a plus)
- Documented Industry Certifications (ex. Dangerous Goods Certified)
- TSA Certification
- Competitive Base Salary (commensurate with experience), 401K with company match,
Full Benefits and Performance Bonuses
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.