Distribution

Distribution Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Water Technician (Former Employee), Monumnet, ColoradoApril 22, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Working in the Water Industry I learned the Rules and Regulations for the State. Collecting water samples daily and interacting with the customers daily.
as working at SRS Marketing has been such a positive experience and one for which I am grateful. I have gained much here
Assistant Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Lahore, PPBMarch 3, 2015
Cons: short break
 Managing Company’s Financial Accounting, Monitoring & Reporting System.
 Prepare Withholding tax statement
 Prepare Monthly Sales tax return with the help of Accounts Manager
 Reconciliation of Day Book Daily & Monthly Base.
 Bank Reconciliation Statement.
 Coordinate With Internal Audit Department On Monthly Basis To Conduct An Internal Audit & Physical Stocktaking.
 Reconciliation of Advances to Staff & Parties.
 Monthly Debtor’s Reconciliation & Aging Report.
 Reconciliation of Salesmen Control Accounts & Adjustments.
 Monthly Claims of Stock, Damages, Salaries, Expenses, Incentives & Trade Offers.
 Inter Companies’ Reconciliation.
 Sales Analysis & Warehouse Consolidation.
 Reconcile DSR (Daily Sales Reports).
 Prepared Vouchers Before Payment.
 Maintains Set Of Detailed Records And Files To Document Financial Transactions.
 Reviews General Ledger On A Monthly Basis To Ensure Accuracy Of Posting.
 Coordinates Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Closing Activities.
 Dealing with day to day bank related activities
Alot of Overtime Make fast money
Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILFebruary 9, 2015
I learned how to run three warehouses on my own seven days a week. It is alot of work and hours. The manament just like to put the emyploees down.
Fantastic Company
General Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), thornton, CoJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: proffesional enviroment
Cons: retail hours
Colorado's largest private employer great company to work. Upper management form the CEO on down to entry level manage,ent are highly involved with the day to day operations of the comaony.
I would reccomend anyone to apply, Lots of oppurtunity to move up great pay, great benifits.
Great co workers, unhappy management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: co workers
Cons: healthcare, pay, and management
great hours and co worker. Management was never on the same page and the pay is very poor
Great place to work with many opportunities and benefits.
shipping supervisor, Warnaco/PVH (Former Employee), Duncansville, PAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: catered lunches once a quarter, ocassional cookouts
Cons: a lot of overtime hours
A typical day at work started at 5 am in order to plan work through the warehouse and place associates in their respective jobs for the day. We were one of the largest apparel distributors in the US and internationally with a large workload and numerous customers which all had various requirements. I mastered all account requirements, planned worked in the warehouse by shipping and cancelation dates, worked with customer service and shipping clerks to insure shipments were ready for carrier pickup. I also worked very close with the upper management team to increase production, participate in customer conference calls, and investigate charge backs. My co-workers/supervisors were advised of needs for shipping and worked closely with me to follow the progress through the warehouse, we had a great team relationship. My associates were terrific guys that made sure orders were pulled and staged for shipments before carriers arrived. I enjoyed working with and supervising these associates and they treated me with the same respect as I treated them. The hardest part of this job was meeting the end of month, end of quarter, and end of year demands. We always succeeded and shipped 100% of our goals. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the great management team, my associates and associates in other departments. After 24 years in this company with all of the over time we put in these people were like a second family.
team oriented
Sales (Former Employee), Coral Springs, flJanuary 10, 2015
meeting new people, going to work in different environment everyday. team meetings, and going to local events.
Work hard
Coach (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Work from 4pm to 2am everyday Monday through Friday. I learned something new everyday. I loved getting paid on Fridays.
good experience
Traffic Analyst (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Traffic / Logistic analyst
Control inbound and outbound shipments in a daily basis
A very good place to learn a lot of skills.
beer supervisor/ draft maintanence (Former Employee), Portland,OROctober 11, 2014
Pros: good experiance
Cons: advancement was very hard, empty promises
taking inventory of all the beer kegs and writing up orders for the different bars for the moda center and the memorial coliseum, learned how maintain all the draft systems and clean and take apart these systems to be able to operate correctly on a day to day basis, as far as management is concerned seemed to be they were only their for them selves and no one else, hardest part of the job was that no one seemed to listen to anyone no matter what and being ignored when you try to tell them something.

most enjoyable part was being able to learn how to fix and handle all of the product that goes through those buildings.
Exciting Environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), PretoiraOctober 4, 2014
Pros: meetings, visiting customers attending sports events
Cons: long hours
meetings with the drivers and floor staff for stock management.
perpetual stock counts, maintaining cleanliness.
nice team of people to work with
tracking and keeping records of the trucks
Good job.
Manager Warehouse (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 1, 2014
Geat place to work!! Great employees. Alot of customer service.
great work environment
Facility Operations Group Leader (Former Employee), Fridley, MNSeptember 19, 2014
reviewed all of this already, just repeating - fun place, great people, fun work, manage backlogs, lead meetings
Fast pace work environment and had to multy task daily
Shipping Manager / Operations Manager (Former Employee), Montgomery,ALSeptember 10, 2014
Typical day at work was start the day at a fast pace and work 9 to 10 hours a day.
Learn something different everyday. developed great computer skills and used them on a daily basis in there software program.
Management team was good.
Had some exceptional co-workers that were very pleasant to work with.
Hardest part of the my job was having to terminate someone's employment.
Most enjoyable part of my job was the challenging of the mind on a daily basis.
easy going and productive
Sterilmed - Full Time (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNSeptember 4, 2014
a fast past but easy going place to work
management was good
co-workers was helpful and easy to work with
the hardest part about the job was when the machines wasnt working right.
the most enjoyable part was being able to do what i wanted for my position
Productive, hard work, low pay
Installer (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 27, 2014
A typical day at work would be loading the truck with large appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, and ovens. I learned how to install the appliances and how to correctly handle the appliances. The management was somewhat decent. No overtime was given. The co-workers were helpful and hardworking. The hardest part of the job was moving the appliances into houses/apartments. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling from job to job.
Great art
SYSTEMS MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CA 90036August 14, 2014
Pros: day ended at 5pm
My main day was to keep on top of the Point of sale system and maintain the database and provide user support for all users. Also run the warehouse with a staff of 4 to do inventories and receive product in the system and transfer out to the stores
Large company work.
Distribution B Worker. (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 21, 2014
Really liked working there almost 14 years. Employer would not support me with slight disability i developed.Pretty much forced out of work. Was a large company with good pay and benefits.
Ok work.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Texas City, TexasJuly 21, 2014
Good work for any employee willing to work part time and little as 3 days a week.
fun work place
staff (Current Employee), Pearl, MSJune 13, 2014
a typical day at work consist of delivering canteens and interacting with co-workers

1 2 3 4