DISTRICT 19 CSB Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Enjoyable place to work
Administrative Associate III (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJuly 13, 2015
A typical day at work with District 19 was often hectic but rewarding. I increased my knowledge of interacting with the mentally ill population and enjoyed helping them. The hardest part of my role was witnessing decompensating of patients.
Pros
Enjoyment of working with a diverse populaton
Cons
N/A
Great place to work!!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Petersburg. Va 23803October 11, 2013
I wonderful place to work I love the birthday leave and the long weekends.
Enjoyed working with the consumers
Substance Abuse Recovery Coach/Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJune 18, 2012
Transported consumers to and from groups. How to help individuals with addiction and co-occuring disorders. Management at the Hopewell office were nice, co-workers were polite. Having to go from one side of town to the county and back to facility in less than 30 minutes. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was enteracting with the consumers while transporting them and sitting in groups with them.
This is a good starter job
Office Associate II (Current Employee) –  Petersburg, VAApril 23, 2012
This place provides services to the person who have mental health illness. I have learned alot about the different mental illnesses and have enjoyed meeting and learning and helping people find the help they are in need of.